Anyone else think Soccer should have a separate board...

Anyone else think Soccer should have a separate board? I hate having to see that absolute faggotry when i come on here for NFL or UFC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYnbQ37KLU&t=40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_who_have_converted_from_one_football_code_to_another#Australian_rules_football_to_American_football
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like that
So sick of having to hide and filter all the threads of irrelevant sports

It piss

>>/asp/

move all american sports to /asp/ and rename it american sports

Ya, soccer is pretty fucking gay. I wish 3rd world shitholes could have the money America does so they could afford to play other sports.

>kiwi
>NFL fan

pathetic

>ufc

That shit has gotten worst than rasslin with all the stupid hype and drama

UFC is the most homoerotic sport on the planet

NAME ONE TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY THAT A KIWIS OPINION HAS MATTERED ON ANYTHING

I thought the soccer board was /hm/?

Based elitespouter playing Sup Forums like a fiddle

UFC is WWE for teenagers who've grown out of it and think blood is hella epic. It should be on /asp/.

>74105677
MMA is the only sport. The rest are just games.

The funny part is that you dont have any money

You'll grow out of your edgy tryhard phase one of these days and see how ridiculous that comment sounds lad, hope it's sooner rather than later.

We have enough money to wipe your little non cou try off the face of the earth. California alone has a greater economy then your email tire country.

Entire*

Actually Soccer is growing in America, and you know why? Because it's actually watchable without being constantly bombarded by fucking commercials everytime a team calls a timeout. Wait, there's no timeouts in soccer either.

I don't like soccer (and im portuguese) but its a very watchable sport and thanks to that it's growing in America. I'm glad it is, really.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>soccer is growing in america

Sounds like 2005 and 2006 and 2007 and 2008 and 2009 and 2010, and 2011 and 2012 and 2013 and 2014 and 2015 and 2016. It is never going to be popular here, it's just not appealing.

/asp/ is for both of those

theres more and more football fans walking into your country every day

Well, as an European I understand that the "big money" and "big leagues" are all over here. I asusme that American players would prefer playing this side of the Atlantic, just like European basketball players would rather play in the NBA.

Maybe it's just a matter of investment, since soccer is very watchable, really.

90 minutes of game, that translates to roughly 2 hours of TV with halftime break, pre-game and post-game shit. It's a very "sellable" product since there's no overtime in regular season games and so there's a fixed finish time.

In Basketball, the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter often take 30 minutes in a festival of fouls/free throws/bullshit timeouts, to me it's almost unwatchable.

Anyway, I think that Soccer won't ever be as popular as Football in America but probably closer to the NHL in terms of popularity

Just like there has been for the past 5 decades? 50 years and soccer is still irrelevant and now trump is building a wall and kicking out illegals, so if anything so der will be become even more irrelevant than it was and no one will notice. Made me think.

>postin this right after a coin toss decided the championship of your favorite sport
cuck

Yeah, they have been trying so hard to push it. I think its part of the globalist agenda. But like Hillary, we just want no part of it.

>sport played by literally one country
NFL needs to go
>scripted and fixed fights with "drama" outside the ring
UFC should be with its wrestling counterpart

>>>/ASP/

>anyone into martial arts is an edgy tryhard
Hope you like not being able to protect your family.

Never met a gayer nationality than a Kiwi and I know a few Turks.

First of all, I can't stand Cuckhoop either, so atleast we can agree on that.

Second, soccer will never catch on because it's just not exciting to americans. We love watching scoring and violence.
NFL - score consistently, high violence
NBA - score frequently, minimum violence
NHL - score rarley, medium-high violence
MLB - score rarley-consistently, no violence

NFL and nba are two most popular sports.
MLB is third only because it's the oldest sport here and goes way back.
NHL is 4th and has grown over the last decade.

Soccer is low scoring, no violence and has no history here.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYnbQ37KLU&t=40s

Soccer has a huge excitement factor each time a goal is scored though. Since they matter so much.

Downside is having games tied at null, those are terrible.

Soccer could dow ith some offensive minded rulechanges to stop time wasting plays in my opinion.

Just stop flopping with punishment outside the game (fines/suspensions) to encourage tackling on field and you have fixed football 2bh

Ya, scoring goals are exciting but how often does that happen? When they are scoring, there is no violence and the flopping doesn't help either. Soccer can make a huge improvement by throwing out a player immediately who flops, we hate that shit. It goes against integrity and makes the player look like a little bitch.

When they aren't scoring, there is no violence*

>too stupid to appreciate a 0-0 nail biter

Flopping is a professional skill in the NBA lmao

problem is for Americans the uninterrupted 45 minutes of gameplay, they need commercials every few minutes so watchers don't get bored so new things are constantly flashing on the screen and to keep advertisers happy

made me think if all murricans are this dumb

I agree and already stated that I hate cuckhoop. Cuckhoop and soccer are full of flopping faggots.

AFL scores frequently, high violence

Nice argument.

But it's just a rip off NFL. Why watch a bunch of NFL rejects and players who couldn't make the NFL when you can watch the nfl? Also, 50 yard field and no defense? Ya, nah.

nothing more pathetic than Soccer m8

Why would I argue? You have problems with grasping simple concepts (like a slow growing of soccer fanbase in your country - it's there, whether you like to admit or not), and you are spewing out idiotic unrelated facts (Trump building the wall making soccer more irrelevant, like literally what?).
So pardon me, but if all murricans are on this level of comprehension, I'd rather not argue at all.

Yeah, time-wasting tactics are bullshit to me to. I hate it when I see some little whiny bitch crying. Flopping should be a serious no-no, yellow carded AND fined outside the game.

However there lacks a central ruling force for soccer FIFA is a joke of an organization.

About the violence factor, well. It's a matter of taste, soccer is more of a speed and skill game, I can definitelly appreciate that but I can't argue that a good takedown is also amusing to watch.

Well, yeah. I've started watching the NBA closely for the last 3 seasons and it's fucking horrible how there's ARENA MUSIC PLAYING OVER THE GODDAMN GAME, really? Jesus fuck.

NFL is all over here as much as football and UFC is WWE for tweens who are too dense for boxing. Send that to /asp/

what in the fuck

Yes, I know. Soccer has been "slowly growing" for 20 years now. It will soon dominate the United States. I live in southern California and never hear about soccer other then European leagues here and there but it's conquering us! Dammit, I just have to admit it now, I fucking love soccer! The passion burns deep inside me!

AFL
Arena Football League?

wow you're a massive faggot

lol he thought you were talking about Arena Football League not Aussie rules

PS both are gay as fuck

There needs to be a serious movement to get /fifa/ back in Sup Forums

>muh nation
No matter how much money your government has, your citizens are poor as fuck compared to that. No middle class and everyone is as poorfag.

Oh aussie football league

Ya, that shot makes no sense at all. You can punt and throw and climb over people. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. All I know is that some aussie footballer tried to make it in the NFL and he couldn't even cut it as a punt returner.

and /trb/ and /bet/ should become a new board entirely

>no middle class
Kek
Man, your media is even more retarded then ours. After all, they did tell you that all those refugees were mostly women and children. How are all those rapings and murders going?

>UFC is WWE for tweens who are too dense for boxing

yes because a combat sport with more tactical options and less restrictions is for stupid people while repeatedly giving each other concussions with 12 oz gloves is just appreciating the 'sweet science'

He was a rugby League player, those guys are legit but AFL is rubbish

And /arse/ to /lbgt/

the average yuro lives in a cubicle and drives a Fiat 500, the average american lives in a two-floor house and drives an SUV

>no middle class
>live in an area with majority middle class
>wonder if it really is just a lefty hoax to try and convince everyone theyre poor so they should get handouts and vote democrat
>foreigners parrot US liberal media like its gospel

how retarded / insecure about >muh handegg can you be? nobody said it is conquering America fattyboy, but it is increasing in fanbase slow but steady

I really do hope you other americans don't do this in 2017

I didn't know there are martial arts that teach you how to deflect a bullet.
Don't get me wrong, I respect martial arts and trained some as a kid too, but that is one weak argument if you want to defend it.

You're not a yank though so why that's relevant is beyond me.

>move all american sports to /asp/ and rename it american sports

this actually would work, but I'd do this:

International sports: football, F1, cricket

American sports: baseball basketball american football nascar

Fake sports like wrasslin

And how the funk would you know it's growing here? Let me guess, you're on vacation. The truth is you only think it's growing here based on posters from Sup Forums claiming it is or your shirt tier media. You have no clue what the funk you're talking about. Honestly, the only growth I have seen in the last 10 years is that they play European league games on ESPN 2 on the weekends. That's really about it.

soccer over the day, american sports over night with occasional other sports having their biggest tournaments featured here and there
I see no issue really.

>NFL or UFC
that flag my god you Kiwis are the biggest cucks on earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_who_have_converted_from_one_football_code_to_another#Australian_rules_football_to_American_football

>8 afl players
>2 league players

cheeky bugger

Wow, a bunch of literally whos.

No
Here you are exposed to some cool shit you wouldn't be familiar with otherwise, I got into the NBA thanks to Sup Forums even if I just came for futbol

And yet we beat you in every sport you invent