Adult wanted to kill himself

>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this?

You're just trying too hard now user, you should just go to bed now.

bump

I can't disagree with you on that one, user. Not to mention, freedom of fucking speech. Which seems to mean less and less every single day here in this country.

Sorry lad, nobody gives a shit about having sex with her. This is about legality, rights, freedoms, and evident precedent.

Disgusting snakes representing the family must have had a lot of convo-caps with lots of shit that was taken out of context. Glad to see a serious post now and then, fucking 13 year olds are destroying Sup Forums

I speculate that life would be perfect if you didn't give a fuck about anyone, thus not ever letting your feelings force you into helping and changing -other- people.

Yeah, then you have the masses who hear a few negative things, don't look further into ANYTHING, and immediately decide "What a fucking cunt whore, she should be beaten, raped, put in prison for the rest of her life, and killed. She deserves anything she gets."

This is how the media turns people into mindless fear mongers.

Also if you watched the court case yesterday, the other lawyer was trying to argue "Oh but she was only a few weeks from being 18, so clearly she was mentally an adult and should be treated as such"

YET, motherfucking YET, 5 minutes before you turn 18 can still 110% fuck your life over for something much more insignificant. So what, the age limit only applies when they want to fuck you over, and it only doesn't apply, when they want to fuck you over? Aight. Seems legit.

I hope you aren't one of those people going "Golly gee, I wonder why 4chinz even cares about this!!>!>!?!!!?" because, there is a very particular reason. It's prominent, important, and will make a huge impact on how future cases and circumstances are viewed and treated. Also, this is a major first amendment issue.

May I ask why nobody wants to discuss this anymore? Threads were blowing up around the time of the case, now nobody cares.

>literally forcing it
>not even trying to hide it
That's just sad.

The fuck are you on about?

fake news

read the actual story next time

>there's no possible way the things that don't agree with my point of view could be not taken out of context
That's embarrassingly childish logic.

This is Sup Forums, what do you expect, user?

See: Beating a dead horse.
The conversations have been had. Fuck all new is being brought to the table. This dumbass OP who posted the first thread and got called out on this shit posts the same OP again, possibly hoping for an alternate outcome.

>tl;dr No one is changing anyone's mind and the "arguments" are all the same

Yup let's all just accept every idiotic rule imposed upon us and never stand up for our rights.

That's a fair point you make, user. But still, there's gotta be more people, like myself, who give a fuck.

Again. Fair. But still, worth discussing.

why does her face always look like she is right in the middle of taking a gigantic rocky shit?

Strawman harder.

Furthering my point, see anons post here >implying
You're new at this, aren't you?

Don't know what you're talking about.

So if I tell a guy to go rock climbing and he dies while trying it am I guilty?

How about skydiving?

Maybe I'll tell a guy to invest in a company that I know is going to fail and when he loses everything and kills self I'm guilty...

Using the same arguments/talking points over and over in a circle with no one admitting the other side has any valuable points isn't discussing, it's two echo chambers circle jerking against the other.

Which is basically what modern political discourse is anyways, so props for consistency, I suppose.

>doesn't refute
>ad hominem
>uses ">implying"
I mean, I know it's shitpost central. However, pretending to be retarded and having people call you retarded doesn't take any skill.

Trolling used to mean something. It used to be a art.

This, what kid if precedent are we setting here? Where does the line get drawn?

I think you might have autism

Thoughtcrime. Speechcrime. You're going to the big house, little guy.

Again. Fair. But still off point. Keeping the discussion going, even if it's just two sides yelling the same opposing opinions at each other, keeps it in focus, keeps it in gear, and keeps it known. Additionally, the consistent flow of information surrounding it, allows more people to come into the fold, learn about it, and fight for their side.

There's a whole lot of shit you're ignoring, because all you want to see is the basic "Oh boy golly gee we keep saying x, y, x, y, x, y, better just say nothing."

>He thinks I'm trolling
Lad, it's called disagreeing. This case will DEFINITIVELY have a huge impact, and set a major precedent. Not my fault you're too retarded to see that.

Checked. And exactly this.

I should like to say I've been checked, and can confirm I don't have autism! :^)

That's not the same as what happened here. Nice try tho

These are literally all strawman arguments.
That's not what this case was. This case was "If I tell someone to jump off a building and they kill themselves by doing so, am I liable?"

>inb4 lol took the bait
Calling a retard retarded isn't taking bait. It's a statement of fact.

Yeah 99% of anons don't even know what proper trolling is..

>the sky is orange
>no user it's blue
>kek stupid faggot autist retarded cuck took the bait

Ok the guy goes rock climbing and decides he's too scared, I text him and call him a pussy, tell him to just do it, then he dies. Am I guilty?

Holy fuck
How many threads are going to be about this girl
Your Waifu's life is fucked even if she gets out
She is one of the most hated people in America right now
She is mentally ill
She is going to get death threats and be bullied forever
She will probably suicide too

Was his death the expected/intended outcome of your prodding?

Don't be a faggot.

I laughed too hard at that

I don't think you realized
she orchestrated his suicide and played victim.after as a deliberate scheme to get sympathy and attention...

That blows away half your argument. Right about free speech though, I kinda agree with some article they should make a separate law for this and not charge her with manslaughter

I'm not saying she sold held accountable but I am saying that you conviently left out the fact that she kept begging him to kill himself and kept telling him how all the pain would just go away.

Not as innocent as you make her to be. I'm going to assume that it's because your baiting or you're really that fucking dumb.

>straw man

Nice 4chin buzzwords there user, do you understand what it means? I don't think you do. Those were hypothetical examples of possible scenarios where by the precedent they set with this case could and might result in a conviction for that. Where do we draw the line?

Don't you want to an hero? Do it. Do it, faggot

>someone is held accountable for insisting a mentally ill individual commit suicide
"ERMAGERD IT'S THE FUCKING NAZIS! 1984! THOUGHT CRIMES! I HAVE A GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO TELL SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELVES! THE SKY IS FALLING!"

That's how retarded you sound.

>thinks strawman originated on Sup Forums
God bless your heart, user.

>Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this?
Words have consequences whether you like it or not. Freedom of speech is not absolute and never was. Charles Manson, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot... none of them ever killed anyone themselves. They used words and their followers happily did what they were told.

And you're conveniently leaving out that he kept teasing her with the idea of killing himself and saying how miserable he was for a long time, where she actually told him to get help, that he would get better, etc. before she eventually snapped.

Exactly this. Why are people so mentally ill? God damn lemmings.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Go kill yourself. Sue me.

I sincerely hope you don't think that was his point. Otherwise, god bless YOUR heart, user.

Never said I thought it started on Sup Forums, You assumed I did. Didn't your mother teach you about assuming?

He aspired to be a tugboat captain.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a lemming
Whatever you say, pot.

>I wonder why 4chinz even cares about this!!

Maybe because of the amount of doxing and kys threads that get thrown around on here? There isnt a whole lot of difference between what she did and what Sup Forums does on a daily basis

Kek. I doubt she did. Literally what I said above.

>MUH HITLURRRRRRR MUH MAOOOOOOOOOZZZ OH BOYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GG lad. You had me going there. BECAUSE CONSPIRING TO KILL SOMEONE AND OR HAVE THEM MURDERED IS NOT THE SAME AS GIVING THEM AN INSULT AND BEING MANIPULATIVE. HE CHOSE to kill himself. Did the jews CHOOSE to have hitlers footsoldiers burn them alive? No faggot.

Not true, but you are a lemming.

This is all playing out exactly how the people that make the rules/laws want it to. Infringe and remove people's rights and they applaud you for it. It's all pretty pathetic actually.

>Maybe I'll tell a guy to invest in a company that I know is going to fail and when he loses everything and kills self I'm guilty...

That is already illegal even if he doesnt kill himself. You would go to prison for longer than this cunt too

>called out on sounding retarded
>REEEEE KILL YOURSELF REEEE
I don't know what else I expected, to be honest.
Well, good luck with your very important big boy "debate" thread. Enjoy fellating those with opinions you share and calling those without sheeple. That's totally how debate works, right?

That's exactly what we're trying to stop. She did, literally, nothing wrong (in the legal sense). This isn't a game of morals, it's a game of rights, freedoms, and law.

>thinks I was called out on anything
My friend, I feel for you. Truly, I do. You should get help.

How is that illegal? It's up to him to do his homework and decide if it's a sound investment, he makes a bad deal and it's in him.

You can't use the freedom of speech thing though. Among other things, speech used to incite deliberate lawless action is not protected.

>this isn't a game of morals
>laws have nothing to do with morals
Ok. You just keep drinking that Kool-Aid and telling yourself it couldn't POSSIBLY be Kool-Aid because it's the red flavor as opposed to the blue.

>incite

That's a dangerous word, I can claim someone said "my haircut is stupid" and go on a killing spree, if we're being held accountable for others being triggered this is bad.

>you're conveniently leaving out that he kept teasing her with the idea of killing himself and saying how miserable he was for a long time,
Are you ok? OP CLEARLY covered that!

Only if you are uspecifically urging the person to do something illegal can you have the possibility of being held responsible.

In your 3 cases, you can not be held culpable in the deaths.

ENOUGH!
Aiding in ones suicide is ILLEGAL
Get over it. She broke the law.

>misrepresenting the case by presenting only part of the facts in order to make your standpoint seem more reasonable

This thread deserves the shitposters it'll inevitably pick up if not already. I'm not going to waste my time sticking around to check.

She should have forced him to get help even when he refused. He's fucked up in his head and doesnt know what's best for him. But on the other hand, she was apparently also fucked up so I'm not sure what's right here.

Thread

Josuke, is that you?

The to what I wrote was incite "imminent lawless action" which are legal definitions defined by case law. Your example doesn't even come close to being in the same realm of yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre.

>Kool-Aid reference
A-Are you my mother?

Yeah, okay. See So then why are you avoiding it like everyone else?

>Killing yourself is illegal
One of the dumbest fucking things ever. Reeeeeeeeeeee
>Just lock my corpse up fam
>It's lit

She didn't force him to die, she didn't kill him, she didn't physically aid him in any way, she was not physically there, she did not do anything in the literal sense to "assist" in his suicide, therefore, she did not aid in his suicide.

In any case, he's presenting the part that is consistently overlooked to make her seem like a shitcunt. Wanna leave the thread? Leave.

This too. She was a fucking kid, and he was an adult at the time, not to mention she was also having her own mental health issues. Woweeeeeeeeee what a vicious witch she was! Probably planned this since she was 6. reeeeeeee

Not exactly.

Checked.

>The to what

No idea what I was doing there but I think you follow me.

Kek, yeah I think I just in my head removed "the to" and read from what. Made more sense.

>killing yourself is illegal
>hurr durr just lock up my corpse
No, you fucking dipshit. It's illegal solely to give police the ability to legally take people who are mentally ill to the help they need.

>inb4 hurr durr killing yourself should be a choice
As long as a professional has determined that there's low enough likelihood of rehabilitation, sure. But as an impulsive choice or only seeing one possible path, no.

>She didn't force him to die, she didn't kill him, she didn't physically aid him in any way, she was not physically there, she did not do anything in the literal sense to "assist" in his suicide, therefore, she did not aid in his suicide.
She told him to use a generator in his truck parked somewhere isolated.
She told his parents at the time she had no idea of where he was or what his intentions where.

(You) #
Yeah, okay. See #

Don't get into a legal argument based on you own limited knowledge. See (You) #
>Killing yourself is illegal
One of the dumbest fucking things ever. Reeeeeeeeeeee
>Just lock my corpse up fam
>It's lit

>being this young

It's a crime so that authorities have the right to enter a premises to prevent a suicide.

What the hell?? What is going on with Cara delavigne??? She looks so bad!!!!

She should do jail time for simply being the rotten cunt she is.

>keeps saying hurr durr
You're hurrrting my brain user. Cells are committing suicide. Maybe you should lock up my cells. LELELELELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously faggot, I was joking around. Not like I actually think they're gonna lock up your corpse.

>impulse choice
Do you KNOW how much time the cunt spent saying he'd do it? No impulse about it.

He decided on the generator himself.

See above. Was a joke lad.

This is making me salty.

GG

Maybe you're right OP, maybe I have judged her too harshly. But the fact of the matter stands that no one should be coercing people to off themselves. Yeah yeah free speech and all that, but she should have called the cops and dumped his retarded ass. If he really had that much of a history of suicidal thoughts and actions, then someone should have stepped in and separated these two.

If he had decided to kill her before he offed himself, this story would have been the polar opposite of what it is now and would have ended rather quickly. The only real reason this is getting so much attention is because the internet has made telling people to kill themselves so much easier and impersonal.

I am rather interested in the progression of this story though. How did no one else know about his plans? Why did she stay with him as long as she did? Did she actually think that offing himself was his best option? Was she driven insane by his manic suicidal thoughts that she typed those things out of frustration? Does it make sense that there was something about him she found so repulsive that she would tell him to kill himself instead of just breaking up with him? Or did she genuinely believe death was the best thing for him?

I sympathise with her because her eyebrows are like mine.

(You) #
See above. Was a joke lad.

My bad.

This is the best post of the day.

>super serious discussion thread that needs to be had regardless of the fact that it's just a circlejerk
>lelelele I was just joking lelelele

Yeah, ok. Whatever you say, bud.