Sup Forums, I need help

Sup Forums, I need help.

A few months back, I would sneak into my little sister's room and do stuff with her... just little things, like kiss her and touch her places, and one time I wiped a tiny bit of cum onto her feet. Nothing that serious, nothing that would hurt her.

I only did it maybe 10-15 times, and then I stopped, but my sister and mom have been acting strangely for the past week or so, and two nights ago, I overheard my mom asking questions to someone over the phone that were pretty obviously related to what I did with my sister.

I immediately packed my bag and prepared to GTFO town as fast as fucking possible, only for my mom to confront me and tell me about what "your father" was doing to my sister, and talked about the possibility of telling the police. Apparently my sister thought it was my dad doing it, and brought it up in casual conversation with my mom, which is how she found out.

My dad has previous sex offenses (none of them actually that serious), so this might just fly.

Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet, and if it did, wouldn't it test as a match for my dad since we're both closely related?

I'm also kinda worried that maybe my mom is lying to me or fucking with me and knows that it was me all along...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro don't stop keep going you don't wanna be around for any possible outcome of this

GTFO asap

user stop by here and you can stay with me so I can torture you for weeks before I kill your sick ass

Who cares either way. The important thing is you post pics of your sister ASAP!

But if I run and they DIDN'T know it was me, I just gave myself away.

Maybe I could spin it as "I don't want to live in the same house as a molestor" and get all moralfag about it, but I'm not so sure at this point. If they really think it's him, I'll probably be okay... he'll deny it, but he's not violent or anything.

I'm dying over here

OP maybe you should just KYS now and get it over with; they're clearly trying to throw you off of their trail. They're onto you.

Post pics of sis. You know you want to.

If you don't OP, this thread will be considered to be bait.

dude don't get your fucking dad in trouble just because you wiped cum on your sister. do u know how autistic that sounds

just fucking own up to your mistake and if you wanna get gone then leave

Kys pedo fag

Just act like you don't care, unless ur really close to ur mother and sister they won't suspect it one bit.

All im seeing in this thread is that there is a genetic disposition to sexual attraction. Youre proving that op, thanks.

Tell the truth you fucked up dont let youre dad take the fall for something you did confess and get help that is the only option unless you want to live a lie

Or run, at least. But she did act pretty concerned, asking me about whether or not he'd ever done anything like that to me and how I felt about telling the cops.

It didn't sound like she'd eve made a decision yet, but I think there's a pretty good chance.

He's an asshole anyways. I know it sounds horrible, but I don't really feel that bad for him.

I also think the problem was more with where my fingers were going. I'm not even sure if my mom knew about the cum.

DNA of you and your father is not distinguishable by current tests. you are 105% safe

How old are you?

act 1. your sister tells your mom it was your father
act 2 your father gets prison time
act 3 your sister black mails you into sibling sex

Nice dubs, and I already live a lie every day.

No thanks FBI

Should talk to mom and see what your lil sis actually related to her. Yeah, you probably should not have done what you did, but with a prior record it IS possible that what your sis told mom was legit, and your dad is fucking around with her too. Possibly on a whole other level. Was sis awake or asleep when you fiddled? Don't let dad off hook yet. Need to know what was said and what sis recollection is. She may be right, and unaware of your actions. Also DNA would be different. Close, but identifiably different.

pretty sure your mom just assumed your sister was talking about your dad.
stop that shit and get help

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

all these empaths telling op to turn himself in, lol

you guys are fucking retarded

Yup, seems to be a big one here.

Keep molesting her.

Get a fucking girlfriend you nasty piece of shit. I hope you get raped in jail.

Put your dick in her mouth while she's asleep. That should solve all your problems.

no u

jerk your dad off and wipe it on your sisters face when shes sleeping so she has his dna all over her

this

No one even thought to ask how old the sister is? She could be like 16, at that point, who really cares anyway?

>a few months back
>maybe 10-15 times and then stopped

well, maybe your dad actually molested your sister and they dont know shit about the things youve done

This is really the only option you have, user

confess your crime, filthy beast

MOLEST HER HARDErr?

guys. if his father is really a child molester, don't you think he would have aborted OP because OP is clearly not female

This

I haven't even thought of that. Good idea, user.

I'll play it cool for now ad keep my fingers crossed.

I think his prior records had something to do with exposing himself, and they're really old, though.

I'm pretty sure she was asleep, or I thought so at the time.

Thanks, user.

It could be a trick to make you confess which otherwise you probably wouldn't have done.

read

>No one would ever molest a boy.

Tell your mom the truth with the condition of not telling the cops,not getting close to your sister anymore or/and leaving the house

Maybe OP drank some daddy juice too.

Problem solved.

KYS

Seriously that's your only option. Even if you frame your dad they will eventually find out it was you. You're sick in the head, how long do you think you can go without molesting your sister again? You already did it more than once and there's no way for you to stop anymore. Even with cp nothing will ever satisfy your sick urges because you already crossed the line.

You turn yourself in and then what do you think happens? You think you're gonna get the help you need? The US doesn't offer that. KYS and let your family know why you did it so that you don't completely ruin your family.

Shut up moralfag.
Keep up the good work OP! I want to see some penetration next time around.

>Even with cp nothing will ever satisfy your sick urges

This is not how it works user.

own up to it you fucking degenerate, are you willing to ruin your fathers life? fucking hell, you disgusting piece of degenerate trash

Write a letter explaining to your family that you're a sick fuck and leave. Become a ronin.

>you fucking degenerate
>you disgusting piece of degenerate trash

do u know where u r boyo?

Filthy Amerikkkunts rape their own little sisters, film at 11.

Fuck your dirty country. USA! USA!

NO U
>rekt

Do NOT ask your sister what happened. You don't need someone finding out you were talking to her in secret. If you need to know how serious it is, just ask you're Mom casually. Like "You don't think Dad would really do something like that, do you?".
No one is going to do any DNS test. No one is going to prove you or your Dad did anything. Nothing to worry about.

KYS in front of your sister, blame your dad.

I'm thinking maybe I should stop now while I' ahead. If he's in jail or my mom keeps an eye on him at ight, and it keeps happening, I'm pretty fucked...

I did think about sneaking in and leavig the window open one night so it could look like a stranger might have been sneaking in. Except there's a screen on the window, so it'd only work if my mom hadn't checked the screen in a while.... Hmm.

He already ruined mine when he brought me into this world.

I thought about it, but they call the police on me if I'm out too late at night and tell the cops I'm "suicidal".

I'd have to get far, far away very fast. Maybe run first and sed them an email later?

But first I'll wait it out and see where this thing with my dad goes. If he takes the fall, there's no reason for me to incriminate myself.

i'm gonna say a girl needs her father more than her brother. asshat.

fucku

This is genuine advice to OP. Does he really want to wait to get caught red handed and have his mugshot appear in his local news station with the pedophile label?

This isn't projecting, these are facts. Pedophilia is a mental illness just like being a homosexual. If a closet homosexual sucks a dick, he's not just going to stop, he's going to keep doing it. Same with a pedophile. Once they sexually abuse a child, they can't go back.

Now if OP had never molested his sister and only watched cp, that would've meant he had control of his situation and therefore he could've led a normal healthy life but that's not the case.

Of course there are places that can help rehabilitate you but none of them exists in the US. They're all located in Europe.

Just listen to me OP, kys.

Specially if her brother is a degenerate pussy.

Okay. Wow. Yeah, you don't deserve to live.

>KYS is genuine advice

Kek

The pedo shit is fine with me but don't be a dick to your dad, dude, just tell them truth and say you'll move out asap or something

Is summer almost over?

yeah OP, your DNA is like 50% similar to your father's. They couldn't tell the difference of, say, existence of your moms DNA in the sample.

You have totally fucked up

that's not how DNA works.

his mothers and fathers DNA are 99% similar. the result is still 99%

one in 10000 uniqueness. means your chances to get a DNA hit as a mass murderer are much better than winning the lottery

Kek what a nice bait thread.

Actually, second time I read this message, maybe CP isn't a bad idea.

Where do you find it, though? I've seen the hard candy page on hiddewiki, but none of the links work, and there was a Vice aryicle about something called 7axxn but it's apparently down now.

IS there like a uderground CP social network or something?

You think you can give him better advice?

There's no way he can get away from this. He can run but he's going to molest a kid again at some point and he's going to get caught. He doesn't have the money to pay off his victims and he never will.

Once you get caught and you're in a cell while the other inmates are screaming at you to "hang it up", you're going to wish you had killed yourself sooner.

>Pedophilia is a mental illness just like being a homosexual.

no u kys

Bro, you're an idiot. Right here, you have a written admission of a crime on the internet. They will most certainly use that against you. You're screwed dude. Never admit to anything illegal on the internet, you goddamn idiot.

Welcome to Sup Forums

This is what we get for killing god

Killing god?

OP's going to Jail!
OP's going to Jail!
OP's going to Jail!

OP's gonna get B.U.T.F.U.C.K.E.D. in the showers.

Idk nigger I don't even have a sex drive. Blame your government for not giving it to you.

Aww did I hit a nerve? These are facts. The only reason homosexuality is accepted and pedophilia isn't is because one doesn't involve kids. There's a reason why homosexuals and pedophiles stood together and fought for their rights at some point in history.

I used to smoke weed

Oh snap!

Weed's pretty much legal now.

Seriously, though. He might have even gotten away with it if he hadn't posted about it on Sup Forums.

God's not dead. He... just needs to be away from us for awhile.

I'm not a pedophile. What I did with my sis was some harmless curiosity. Girls who kiss each other in high school are "bi-curious", not gay, so I'm still on te upand-up, right?

Pedophilia is a perversion, like bestiality. Homosexuality is normal. Most of us are bisexual to some degree.

>There's a reason why homosexuals and pedophiles stood together and fought for their rights at some point in history.

nigga your autism is showing

10-15 times is not just "curiosity." You're a pedo.

noice b8 m8

Someone needs to seriously find out who you are and send this thread to your mom.

> Most of us are bisexual to some degree
Source?

Just say you're going on vacation. If they ask "why now?" just tell them you've been planning it.

don't tell my mom

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

KYS

He lives in oregon from what i can tell.

Tell her it was you you fucking pathetic low life shit. Take responsibility, don't be a pussy