yes

bulgarians are subhumans

bulgarians are slavic subhumans

byzantium would have fallen in the 8th century to arabs, along with the balkans

the place would be even worse than today

on the plus side, serbs would not exist at present

top kek, you bulgarians are really beyond delusional

ye but im thracian man. fuck slav subhumans

Serbs not existing would be great. They truly are the scum of the Balkans. And the most emasculated country in the world. Check out this thread >The fact that they have been so embarassed, so emasculated, is why they make threads like this one. Sad, pathetic people. Sad, pathetic country.

>byzantium would have fallen in the 8th century to arabs,

Yup, if not for Tervel, savior of Europe

>bulgarians
>savior of europe
>meanwhile sucked turkish cock more than anyone so they have turks in their country to this day
literally can't make this shit up

delusional bulgarian gypsy

bulgarians are slavic subhumans

subhuman bulgarian

google up Tervel and the arab siege of Constantinople, you barely sentiment swine

some of us are thracian. fuck slav subhumans

*wake up*
huh. Everything is exactly the same.

>you barely sentiment swine

god damn superiority complex is strong in this one

iki, I will rape you with an operational blow torch - repeatedly while playing bulgarian revolutionary songs and make your bitch of a mother watch

PseudoMacedonia (Known in Turkey and Macedonia as Gayreece and as Greece in other countries) is a sorry ass excuse of a state located on the same exact spot where the Great Macedonian civilization had sprouted. The Greeks, having had one of the most unfortunate histories of all nations ever are recently in the biggest crisis ever and under german colony since the euro crisis . Greece is widely known for other countries stealing its history, land, and hairy women. Modern greeks have a notorious trait for spending shit and not giving a fuck, and sodomizing little boys. That's all you need to know about Greece.

you keep making threads about us out of your butthurt because your pathetic coutnry is irrelevant

every bulgarian is either a slav, turk or gypsy
or a mix of these

bulgarians are subhumans

jealous bulgarians

I already live in a world without it. Literally, who?

I will even light some scented candles doing it

mighty bulgarians, how come you never heard of them lol
i thought they're relevant in this world

This is true.

bulgarians are subhumans

dunno m8, for someone who never heard anything about us, you seem pretty vexed

iki, repeating the same thing over and over again can be a sign of mental illness

I would suggest frontal lobotomy - it's a sure way to make the pain stop

bulgarians are lower than Greeks
do you think im lying?

Bulgari, stop posting here. Don't compare your self with poor, emasculated, gypsy, serb scum. Move to

>
>
>

Greeks do not exist since centuries. What is left are wannabe greeks like shitskins born in turkish lazistan

you're a cringy ass faggot

almost everyone sees how you're butthurt autist because this thread exists

jealous bulgarians

so that means you are inferior to shitskins?

Cant hear you, do you want some coins?

Didnt read gypsy

>implying gdp matters
your country is still, a shithole

I think you are a pathetic excuse for a human being and I'd prefer bulgarian company to greek one any day of the week.

Not to say actual greeks (not a pretend ones like yourself) are bad, they stay in their country and work to make it better.

I am doing the same for mine.

You are a grown fucking man sucking the german welfare tit and shitpost all day on int.

It would have been better for your family if you never existed.

Greeks may as well have invented furrydom when they decided to dress up as a horse and sneak into Troy like cowardly rats. Actually they did invent furrydom, but the fursuit-wearers were gods Pan and Zeus while the Trojan horse itself was a makeshift wooden contraption. How the Trojans were suckered into letting it into their town is a mystery. Most likely Greek femininity and lust for cock.

You are butthurt enough to create a thread yourself though

>using pppoland map
pathetic subhuman

bulgarians are just shit

Greeks are better than bulgarians
you are ugly "white" trash and nobody likes you

>implying Serbia and serbs aren't the worst pieces of shit in Europe

bulgarians are subhumans

Your country is a pile of shit and nobody cares what matters for you. Of course nothing, as you are last in literally everything. Your ""country"" is the poorest, most deluded and most humiliated in whole of Europe.

not so fast

Didnt read gypsy

>saying someone's butthurt while he's buttblasted himself
top kek, you can't be this pathetic
delusional bulgarians with superiority complexes
i cringe on every post of yours

Your country is a pile of shit and nobody cares what matters for you. Of course nothing, as you are last in literally everything. Your ""country"" is the poorest, most deluded and most humiliated in whole of Europe.

bulgarians are low lifes

Serbia is the scum of the Balkans. Sad place. Sad people. Pathetically funny how emasculated they are. And how butthurt they are to make a thread like this.

And then the serb goes on to say GDP doesn't matter, as they are so poor. Seen here.

Top fucking kek. Pathetic country

>And how butthurt they are to make a thread like this.

you made TWO threads about us, after you saw this one

i've never seen more pathetic autist in my life

You create fucking threads about Bulgaria you obsessed faggot. You are a pile of shit, economically, reputation wise, on the battle field, historically, just fucking name it and I tell you how you suck on it. You lost a war against peasants in with rifles in Bosnia and another one against peasants in Kosovo, you are a disgrace. Your biggest success is triggering a world war with millions of dead whose results triggered another world war with even more dead people. All to have an independent shithole half of it is ashamed wear its name and economically and militarily on the standard of an average african country. You are fucking scum.

and you are a gyppo-turk mongrel top kek
you are so assblasted i'm literally dying of a laughter here
having this much complexes surely does hurt

remind me once again, why this country exists?

disgusting