Long Albums

When do you guys find the time to listen to long-ass albums like pic related, for example? I've been trying to get through this thing for a few months but can never find 2 1/2 hours to listen all the way through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGlcxjKfU8A
kjvalium.bandcamp.com/album/kj-valium-culmination
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty easy. instead of watching a movie. i can just listen to it.
or go for a walk

Depends if the album really grabs you. I have no problem listening to the Seer all the way through, but Soundtracks always kinda lulled for me. Listen to Die Tur Ist Zu instead. Its some of the best cuts off Soundtracks and Gira's singing in German which I think really complements the music. Good stuff.

What are you, an adult?

I'm listening to The Seer right now! SFTB grabs me pretty well, I'll get through it at some point, but I'll give that track a listen after I finish listening to this record.

listen to the first half, then later the second half. Did that with all Swans post-SFTB

I got drunk when I listened to all 2 and a half hours of To Be Kind for the first time. Maybe you could do that.

Here user have a really long album which is also GOD TIER:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGlcxjKfU8A

>2 and a half hours
>To Be Kind
>implying

what's the point of a long album honestly? Albums should be 40-50 minutes max.

It makes everything more grand and epic

a music album isn't a movie, 2 hours of music is just too much for one sitting

be a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training)

Yes, all art should be the same and serve the same purpose.

i still gotta listen to that 8 hour ambient album man

point

>"MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
>I was...Wrong.

You gotta listen to this in bed on a cold winters night.

As already said a few times, just listen to this instead of watching a movie. I don't like movies that much anyway, so it works for me.

>fap (internet slang for masturbate)

That's extremely subjective considering many albums with a lot of content are short by modern standards.

why put that sort of restraint on art ?

Just chill in your room

This is the most plebeian thread I've ever seen on this board. Holy fucking shit.

there are consistent Grimes threads

You can listen to the first disc the one day and the second another if you must. Listen to the album instead of watching a movie/doing something else, go for a walk/listen to the album on a long trip

>Getting Drunk

Some albums reward listening in order/in one go. This isn't really one of them, it's just compiled sound collages and odd live songs and whatnot.

Just pick up where you left off the next day.

how long have you been on Sup Forums exactly my guy

How do you not have a spare two hours? Do you never watch movies either?

Do you always work until the minute you fall asleep? How do you have time for Sup Forums but not enough time for music that you can do other things to too?

I usually put on longer albums whenever im studying and listen to them passively

kjvalium.bandcamp.com/album/kj-valium-culmination

How can you compare music to film, that's stupid. Watching video is much more entertaining than just listening to something

>listens to music to be entertained
Maybe you should stick to your rap lyrics.

lmao ok buddy. Sorry we can't all be true patricians like you

LItsen to THiS alBum oin a PLLLLAANEEE ;^)