Is Serbia the most emasculated country in the world?

I was just looking though my 1990 Atlas, and Serbia was a pretty big country, with a coast, when they were Serbia and Montenegro. But Montenegro got taken away and they became landlocked. And, just recently, they lost Kosovo to Albania.

So I ask Sup Forums, is Serbia the most emasculated country in the world. And is their international embarrassment the reason for their super nationalism?

>Is Serbia the most emasculated country in the world?
more than Bolivia?

Bolivia vs Serbia. This truly is a heavyweight, mega-cuck matchup.

Why did Bolivia get so cucked?

Still, I'd say Serbia is worse off. They became landlocked, and they are still objectively the worst country in the Balkans by far. Sad, sad place.

bosnia and albania are far worse

Serbia is more powerful than you think, you are not seeing the bigger picture.

If there would be a war tomorrow, larger part of Montenegro population would stand with Serbia, they are Serbs by default. If you ask few random people in Montenegro they would tell you that they are Montenegrin Serbs and that they speak Serbian of course

Bosnia is half Serbian, we have Republika Srpska which has its own government and would fight for Serbia at any moment

pic related are real borders of Serbia

they are. and the only thing they have to redeem themselves is boasting about killing mostly innocent secular bosniaks with le removve kbabb xddd meme.

But Bosnia and Albania have not lost land like Serbia.

Also, pretty sure Bosnia and Albania do not look like this. Attached pic is the center of Belgrade

So serbia is strong?

Wrong. Montenegro is joining NATO. They do not want to associate themselves with serb scum anymore. It does not get more pathetic than Serbia in my educated opinion. Sad, sad country.

The remove kebab thing is a meme. They have sucked Turkish cock for their entire existence, and then try and look tough by genociding innocent Albanians and Bosnians. Pretty funny desu

Crnagora is mostly Serbs you degenerate leaf

>They have sucked Turkish cock for their entire existence
meanwhile you're bulgarian
can't make that shit up

Bulgarians and Hungarians have repulsed muslim invasions for centuries.

Meanwhile, serbs have sucked Muslim cock their entire existence.

And now they are getting their just desserts. Serbs are pathetically funny, just like their shithole, landlocked country.

Pic attached is average serb kid in average serbian town. No joke, I've seen it. Total shithole. Sad!

Kek. It's funny, because you just lost more land, to fucking Muslim Albanians. But:

>KOSOVO
>JE
>SERBIA

right? Hahahahahhaa. Delusional people. Shithole country.

>damage control

Your trump style communication is pretty cringe worthy laddo

So what is the reason for Serbia being such a shithole? I'd honestly say it is worse than lbania. Pic attached is what Serbia looks like, you can clearly see the Serb flag in the background.

Did they become so emasculated by losing their coast and Kosovo to Albanians because they are such a shithole? What does Sup Forums say?

>kosovo
>recognized country

how did you like Bosnia? :3
And how do you like Croatia, does it look better than Bosnia from your point of view?

so like all those that matter

Most of the Western World recognizes Kosovo. It will never be Serbian clay again. And that is likely a good thing, as Serbia is such a shithole.

I like Croatia. Bosnia I'm not so sure on, but it is absolutely better than Serbia.

Serbia is a sad, emasculated country that is losing clay nonstop. Pathetic population with no future.

Pic attached is, I shit you not, less than a kilometer from the heart of Belgrade. Serbia is literal shithole.

matter in which way?

i dont see the point of this thread
serbia is a shithole and a failed state no sane person is denying that

>how did you like Bosnia? :3
A lot, of course. We went on a Sarajevo tour delivered by a Bosnian muslim who also found in the war, initially for the JNA and later for BiH. He said that it's very difficult for him to give an objective perspective, but that we can get the other side by going to republika srpska.

Difficult to say about Hrvatska because its coastal towns are so touristic. I like Sarajevo the most though.

those that arent puny and have power

Wipe that sand from your vagina

Thank you for your honesty serb. It is well known that your country is a total shithole and a failed state.

But, why is it such a shithole compared to the countries around it? Why are Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro all so much better off?

>Russia
>China
>almost entire South America
>puny
kek

nicee

relax ffs

Serbs us leafs don't hate you I don't know what OP's problem is

they are also shitholes where people work for 500 euros

he's basically a buttblasted autist who created this and this after he saw this one

Even Somalia has a main street that looks decent. Look outside this street. Serbia is an absolute subhuman shithole.

he's a bulgaro-hungarian mongrel living in your country, see

Serbia is a pile of shit, economically, reputation wise, on the battle field, historically, just fucking name it and I tell you how you suck on it. You lost a war against peasants in with rifles in Bosnia and another one against peasants in Kosovo, you are a disgrace. Your biggest success is triggering a world war with millions of dead whose results triggered another world war with even more dead people. All to have an independent shithole half of it is ashamed wear its name and economically and militarily on the standard of an average african country. You are fucking scum.

>bulgaro-hungarian

Yes, and both these are superior to your Russia dependent, economically stagnant, pathetic clay-losing shithole

i bet you are either croat or an albanian. because they hate serbs and speak same way you do.
canadians are fine people ,dont embarass your country with evil & rude posts like those.

>copying posts from another assblasted autist
like a clockwork

Why is even Montenegro, a country that used to be part of Serbia, so much better than Serbia? And it will join the EU, Serbia has literally no hope of doing so. Seriously, why is Montenegro so much better? Look at pic attached.

It really is pathetic on Serbia's part, the landlocked shithole

diaspora perhaps

you are posting pics of gypsies. they are not serbs.
go google images- Belgrade for example

Jesus kek

^Is this the first serb ever with an IQ over 60? Serbia really is the shithole of Europe.

get a life, dipshit

I don't need to this. I have driven through the center of Belgrade (didn't get out of the car as it is so dirty).

Picture related is quite literally the center of Belgrade. You can tell by the modern by serb standards buildings in the back. There are permanent gypsy settlements like this all over the center of Belgrade. Dirty place! Pathetic, emasculated, clay-losing, economically stagnant country!

for Christ's sake we get it, you are evil and hostile toward Serbia. Neckbearded keyboard warrior, oh wow

Serbia has more gypsies per capita than either Bosnia or Albania which explains the situation in your pic.

The problem with serbia is that gypsies don't live in their own villages like everywhere else. They live, quite literally, in the center of Belgrade. As I showed here Sad. A once beautiful building, destroyed because serbs are too subhuman to fix.

those settlements dont exist anymore ,anything else ?

riddle me this

not OP, you can't be evil to Serbs kek

Riddle me this. Serbia is worse than AFRICA, and this is the CENTER of Belgrade! Top. Fucking. Kek. Pathetic!

But I understand why you are so butthurt. Losing clay and embarassing yourself internationally constantly must really, really hurt. Even your little brother Montenegro is 100x better than you, as seen here

yes they bunch of bitch honkys 3 croats beat entire serb in 90s

Well yea because Serbia has 1 million gypsies there. Literally 1 in every 7 persons you'd meet in Serbia is a gypsy.

I've been to Skopje and Sofia and there's loads of gypsies there. I'd imagine it's more in Belgrade though m.

we , "the subhuman" Serbs gave Nikola Tesla to this world. And you know who he is. You know what he invented.

I'm not surprised. Croatia is a vastly superior country to the shithole that is Serbia. All their neighbors are superior to them, actually.

>I've been to Skopje and Sofia
when talking about sofia

I dislike Serbs too but this can't possibly be Belgrade user. Skopje doesn't even have these gypsy shack favelas in the city.

>claiming Tesla as their own
>He had to move to the US to do anything, as serbia has always been an absolute shithole, just like today.

Top kek.

There are gypsies all over Europe. But NOWHERE are they in the CENTER of the CAPITAL city like shithole Serbia. Kek.

All of Serbia's neighbors, Hungary, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia, Greece, Romania are vastly superior to the clay-losing, stagnant shithole that is serbia.

I'm not Bulgarian so what's the point of the thread you linked me? I'm just making a comment here. It's true Serbia has a shittone of gypsies on par with Bulgaria. When I went to Skopje last summer I could guess 1/10 people I see there were gypsies and it's sadly probably more in belgrade.

>Leaf
>talking shit
All right, bud

I won't bump this dumb thread anymore.
Serbia is a great and hospitable country. Rich in culture and history. We showed te world who we are in 1st and 2nd world war, we gave scientist, poets, doctors kings and queens.
I hope you will come again to Serbia and change your mind .
Pozdrav ludi covece

What's that about?

>rich and hospitable
you mean poor, hostile, turk-minded and dirty?

>culture and history
you have sucked muslim cock and backstabbed your entire existence. and you are constantly losing clay. Pretty pathetic and very emasculating, must really, really hurt.

>scientists, kings, queens
My sides.

North is Vojvodina. Croatian and Hungarian rightful clay.
They will soon go independant

India is a great and hospitable country. Rich in culture and history. We showed te world who we are in 1st and 2nd world war, we gave scientist, poets, doctors kings and queens.
I hope you will come again to Serbia and change your mind .

Hungarian land which they will lose to Hungary. Just like they lost their coast when they lost Montenegro. And lost their best land when they lost Kosovo. Most emasculated, pathetic country in the world.

That's Vojvodina the only good part of Serbia. The only reason Serbia isn't the poorest country in Europe - poorer than Moldova is because of Vojvodina which is literally keeping the entire country afloat.

When Vojvodina becomes independent Serbia will become poorer than Kosovo and that will be a massive kek

Top fucking kek :')))

Except India is arguably better than the shithole that is serbia.

Lmfao, keeping it afloat is an exaggeration. Serbia is as big a shithole as can be. But yes, they will be worse than Moldova, once they again lose clay with Vojvodina.

Most emasculated, pathetic, dirty country in Europe = Serbia.

How soon do you think until Vojvodina breaks free of the Serbian shiyhole? No doubt it will, Serbs are experts at losing clay

>Canadian has to validate his shattered pride by shitposting about a Balkan country.
Did you get bullied by a Serb in school or something?

I won't bump this dumb thread anymore.
Zimbabwe is a great and hospitable country. Rich in culture and history. We showed te world who we are in 1st and 2nd world war, we gave scientist, poets, doctors kingz and queens.
I hope you will come again to Bazinga and change your mind .

Nope. I just find it funny that Serbia is one of the most nationalistic nations, yet they are so pathetic and emasculated.
My sides

Nope, just honesty :)

Lets be honest here Bulgaria isn't much better

>Portugal recognizes Kosovo
Just end my life.

Why do I have a feeling it was the lefties...

everyone hates the serbs

True but you are an obvious Diaspora fag

touche

>this canadian muslim

hes bulgarian retrrd, they hate muslims more than anyone on the continent propably

Shiptar
my dad murdered dosens of them when i was taking pictures in the first grade

My dad doesnt like to talk about war, he gets all sick and shivery when he does.
Most of the times its when both me and him are piss drunk and have some father son conversation time.
He told stories about the warmth of the blood that covers your hand once you slice the throat of an albozerg begging for mercy.
The smell of burning hair on an albozerg woman that was hiding in the wardrobe.
The sound of an old albozerg pile of shit elder that is burning along with his ribber catheter with all the shit, mucus and bile in it evaporating from the heat.
I have albozerg fingers in my wardrobe as trophies and there you are, on the other side of the world, scared to come home because i stayed.
I pray that we meet each other in a dangerous situation to see who is who and what are you like.
You sound like you are at odds with someone but the flag above you shows that you originate from cowards and what you shitpost shows that you are a coward yourself. Hiding behind the screen and all the 1's and 0's never to come home to face your punisher that will shove acid into your asshole and get in debt to pay doctors to keep you alive long enough.
All of you shitpost both online and irl because you KNOW that you exist because of time you borrowed from satan himself.
I keep a bloodied rag in a drawer, a peace of clothes from an albozerg baker i stomped almost to death back in 08.
His child got ran over the other day, she was trying to get papers back to try and get a single coin from insurance. But no. There is nothing for your kind here.
I will look for you. I will find you

serbia a shit. A SHIT

>bulgarians repulsed muslim invasions
What the fuck am I reading?

The south west of Bosnia has Croats right?

cringy post because hes bulgarian not albanian

Serbia a shithole. This is confirmed.

From what I've read, Bulgaria has saved Europe countless times from Islamic invaders throughout history. Meanwhile in Russia (pic)

Yes

He is a leaf.

OP is most likely some butthurt balkanshit refugee mad because Serbia cucked him and his family out of his shithole, ignore him.

Bulgaria was a province of fucking Otoman Empire for fucking centuries, what are you even talking about? We literally scratched your country from turks and you barely wanted that actually, bulgarians were ok under turkish rule.

Splendid body but face...

>bulgarians were ok under turkish rule.

Always remember this about Bulgarians, pic related...

Is why the people of Bulgaria look like this :^)

So who is who on that pic?

Your help in the liberation of Bulgaria is much appreciated, I am sure. But now you can kindly fuck off, you've done enough to Bulgaria when they were your best buddies under the soviet empire. The reason why Serbia is one of the worst country in the Balkans is precisely because they are so close to Russia.

The whole of the Balkans got fucked by Ottomans. I am talking about Arab invasions into Europe. Pic related.