Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Cause its easy and thats all the libtards care about.
Literally all late night tv comedy is just attacking trump.
Its boring and old and shows how little they try

Because he legitimately hates him and he's frankly The Onion come to life.

I mean, this guy and the clowncar administration and supporters around him have blown through the fourth wall of reality.

Donald Trump was almost cast as The President in Sharknado 3. Just let that sink in.

It's the height of ridiculousness. If you wrote a sprawling satire about the last year and Trumps rise to the White House even a couple of years ago the whole thing would fall flat due to the lack of believability and sheer absurdity.

Trump demands satire form those like Colbert. It's a required part of our democracy. The right to mock our leaders. You know, the thing that can get you killed in Russia. The material he offers on a daily basis though...

>Cause its easy and thats all the libtards care about.
>Literally all late night tv comedy is just attacking trump.
>Its boring and old and shows how little they try
Is there any, like even one, Conservative late night show?

>Trump demands satire form those like Colbert. It's a required part of our democracy. The right to mock our leaders. You know, the thing that can get you killed in Russia.

Agreed.

Conservatives aren't big tv watchers. Only libtards watch tv and hope to gain ""awareness"" about what's going on. Colbert has started every episode for the last year with Trump jokes. His writers aren't even trying. They're brainlessly going for the easiest and cheapest low hanging jokes, and whoever actually watches that show just eats it up like a brainless idiot they are

sad

that's most liberals.

>Conservatives aren't big tv watchers. Only libtards watch tv and hope to gain ""awareness"" about what's going on.
If you say so.

Wrong!

Because Colbert is a closet homosexual and Trump likes it up the butt?

>Conservatives aren't big tv watchers.

Nigga what.

Sounds like conservatives with Fox News programing. It's almost as if some Americans do similar things as other Americans--but, here's the kicker, some Americans ingest slight variations of the same dish than other Americans. GOP op ed = Lib op ed. Everyone is stupid, and we're all American now.

sad

>sad
It's the sad guy again. Thanks bunches for contributing.

sad

because Trump deserves it.

sure kid

sad

sad

because he squeals like the fat little bitch he is. sure, it's the low hanging fruit to trigger trump/trump supporters, but it just never gets old.

sad

sad. everyday here you cry.

Why are conservatives so afraid of the spotlight? Whoo stop looking at me, you might discover something. You shouldn't have voted for a diva that likes the spotlight if you wanted to stay in the shadows.

Lol this thread again.

I hate Trump and Colbert. He's shit.

the real sad thing is that trump supporters have finally lost both their balls. i mean at least they were brave enough to harass libs, gays, minorities. etc, straight to their face, right in the wake of the election, but they've all pussied out and now only mumble little snarky remarks on social media once in a while.

sad

sad

das

deal with it

>now that the campaign is over there are no more rallies (the primary setting in which trump and hillary voters got into conflicts)

Wow, genius insight there

deal with it?
I'm loving every minute of it kid.

>I'm loving your crying
>Wahhh wahhhh stop complaining about my orange
Yea keep crying kid

not quite. where are your sweeping waves of change? i mean, you have your boy, the house, the senate, the cops, well funded organizations and militias ready to roll at the bat of an eye. but you still just keep saying "any day now" like you need more signs that it's time to kick it into gear.

i calls em as i sees em. a bitch talks. a man moves. guess you bitches aren't as man as you thought you were.

eks dee

for someone in love youre sure butthurt about how much everyone makes fun of your butterking

sad

You ignorant fuck nugget.

can't comprehend a simple sentence.

Because he wanted the other criminal to win.

Wah wah wah mummy anons are making fun of my hero. Keep crying kid

Bc hes a die hard libtard and his audience is 95% the same way

>Donald Trump was almost cast as The President in Sharknado 3.
This cries out to become a meme.

sad

you got the cry part right kid.

Also, if you trust any of the mainstream media youve gotta be a complete idiot

You do know she is the president equivalent in Germany?

tries to hide his tears.

I really can't stand late night TV anymore its all trump bashing faggots with the same inner circle of (((writers)))
late night with Seth Myers sounds like a woman bitching at her man just for the sake of bitching with the hope someone will hear and perhaps save a hoe. Colbert went off the deep end I personally would've never guessed the repercussions of DOUBLE SCOOPS would be this severe. Jimmy Kimmel for gosh sake he had hosted a show called the man show
drinking/women/locker room talk
But now all he does is waste half of his opening monologue on trump
And has segments specifically aimed at trump.

Unsuccessfully

>Also, if you trust any of the mainstream media youve gotta be a complete idiot
What kind of media do you trust?

Let me answer that. FoxNews, Breitbart, and the one to rule them all Alex Jones.

LEAB DOLAN ALONE!!11

>I really can't stand late night TV anymore its all trump bashing faggots with the same inner circle of (((writers)))
Sounds like a conspiracy.

yes you are very unsuccessful at hiding that impudent rage.
better luck next election kid.
well probably not.

sad, pathetic

>rape
You mean cherry picking issues and making mountains out of mole hills?
Any idiot can do that. It's not comedy at this point and it sure as shit ain't news.

>Wah wah you're so angry why he's so angry mummy why he offending the Orange Man
Keep crying kid

so she's been relentlessly investigated yet not one single charge. How is she a criminal? her fashion sense?

Comedy is a subjective thing. I'd bet 5 bucks you're a Trump supporter though.

>Conservatives aren't big tv watchers.
you do know that's where trump gets all his information from, don't you?

>It's not comedy at this point and it sure as shit ain't news.
It's called infotainment m8. It's entertaining with a dash of info thrown in.

So, what you are saying is that you admit Trump is a joke? To such an extent that making jokes about him takes no effort because he does so many dumb things to joke about?

Goddamn this is why he does it, you fuckers write the jokes yourselves and you don't even realise it.

>Conservatives aren't big tv watchers
are you certain? ...cause you're wrong.

because he's an embarrassment to the institution of POTUS and needs his cunt kicked in.

Not him, but honestly, almost none. Every station, newspaper and magazine story must be verified these days, because they all lie, regardless of partisanism. All of them report both the truth AND agendas, so it depends entirely what they're reporting on. Fox talking about Trump's merits? Verify. CNN bashing Trump? Verify. You get the idea.

y do wey keep picking on my dondon!1

life isn't fair mama! waaaaaaaaaah!!1

Who even watches this rubbish? The dudes a puppet and all that consume his rants are obviously brain washed existing bodies incapable of forming their own opinions. Haven't you ever seen the end of the Wizard of Oz?

That's factually incorrect. You think all Presidential cabinet briefings take place on major news network just so POTUS can tune in, do you? He may not be the most informed, but he factually can't get ALL his news from the fucking boob tube. At least TRY to be intillectually honest, yeah?

Who has the time for that? No working individual. What's next? You're gonna be your own reporter/investigator and go check the validity of the news in person?

>Who even watches this rubbish? The dudes a puppet and all that consume his rants are obviously brain washed existing bodies incapable of forming their own opinions. Haven't you ever seen the end of the Wizard of Oz?
Sounds like a conspiracy.

Oh, don't give me that shit. CNN or Fox posts a video with commentary, you find the unedited video and deduce your own outcome. Even easier, find opposing articles. CNN bashing TPP exit? See what Fox says about it. Follow both stories to conclusions. If you can't verify your fucking news and think independently regardless of biases, you shouldn't be watching the fucking news.

There was a meeting a few days ago with Trump and a general that leads the war in Afghanistan. General reported the facts on what's going on and Trump went all apeshit saying it's not true. Nigga, this is the guy that gave you first hand information and you probably trust what FoxNews reported

I loved the Colbert report but I can't watch his new show. I'm just sick of hearing the name Donald Trump. I know, he's our president and it's unavoidable, but fuck this is boring shit. Also, am libertarian.

correct. they just aren't readers. they like the made-for-tv movie version of everything because reading is hard. and like school. and fuck school.

>Also, am libertarian.
>Also, am phaggot
Fixed that dere for ye

>factually incorrect

Nigga, he yells the next morning whatever the fuck he sees on Breibart of all things. Even in the first 2 months he's been caught several times just puppeting what Fox news happened to report on that morning.

The fuck did that have to do with what I said? The president does NOT get ALL of his briefings from fucking cable. That's just fucking reality. Also, no, I don't fucking watch Fox. See me arguing against media here:And here:

Liberal cuck spotted

Loving every minute of it spamming sad on a board. Now that's truly sad

Because it is the job of the humorist to poke fun at the system, and the job of the system to have it's foibles exposed and ridiculed. Trump gets more ire than, say, Obama or The like because they consciously avoid things they'd get mocked for. Bush just shrugged and grumbled, but Trump gets defensive, which eggs the humorists on. They just want a ride and Trump falls for it. The ultimate troll is just SO susceptible to trolling. THAT'S why he's been a particularly salient target for comedy. He doesn't hide from it or rise above, he stoops to their level and looks like an idiot for doing so, only further fueling the machine.

Oh yeah? Well at least I'm not a libertarian

In other news:
water, wet

>Is there any, like even one, Conservative late night show?

You realize Fox news watchers are like 50+

They're all in bed by 830-9.

They have Hannity, Tucker and before that it was O'Reilly and Glen Beck. Most of their news is on AM talk radio.

Honestly, whether he rises above it or not is irrelevant. he is so blatantly in the wrong position and so painfully mentally impaired that even if he didn't respond to it at all it would be so goddamn easy to make fun of him.

Didn't you read what I said? He got briefed by the general that's involved first hand with the things that they were discussing about. Trump went all crazy about the briefing because it didn't fit his internal narrative that was made from watching FoxNews. BTW you were arguing with me in those other post as well lol

>president equivalent in Germany
there is literally a President of Germany, so i don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

audience, otherwise he would`ve stopped by now

>on AM talk radio

and dwindling fast. try to find Limbaugh on a major radio station near you. he is getting kicked down the rung to lesser stations everywhere.

>Trump gets all his information and briefings from cable!
>The other day he had a briefing with a general and...
Are you fucking retarded?
Arguing about what happens at his briefings isnt a fucking indicator he only gets news from MSM and cable, you fucking mongoloid triple-nigger.

STAHB LAFFIN
DU SKOOBZ

Germany is a parliamentary democracy. The Chancellor in Germany has the executive power. The president is just a figure head with no executive power, unlike the US where he does have it

I live in Wisconsin and he's on two in my area.

Even if Limbaugh goes there is still Hannity right after him, and then Levin after that and then Savage after that.

Hello, newfriend. You must be from Nigeria.

>I'm ignorant and I like it
Hello you must be from America

You clearly failed to grasp the satire of The Man Show. For that matter, the show had the same problem itself.

Where's the spam bot? Did it get the day off or something?

Ratings