/brit/

Green edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rrxMLH6l6I
workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/89841/did-i-overreact-to-my-boss-literally-asking-me-to-get-him-coffee
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-maxime-bernier-for-conservative-leadership/article34818970/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maisie

i use bitpanda

friendly reminder

anime

Is this a gif of mass organised muslim sex trafficking gangs?

nonces and benders are NOT allowed

oops redundant statement

>virgin

anime

haven't got dressed in a week
haven't left my bed since monday

ever notice that anybody under 25 who supports trump is a virgin

I fucking don't know just want something that says "working class" hammed up 10x and read really fast.

I'll go to bed now and when wake up tommorow morining that vocaroo better be waiting for me alright?

not I

>20% tariffs on our exports
there goes our economy

lucky I'm getting out while the goings good
really sad state of affairs though, Trump is such a little bitch
I hope he gets impeached or some Antifa nutter shoots him in the head

lads

literally no one cares lad

just need a pleasant mannered 8/10 short posh white english girl with big, well shaped tits and nice feet, arsehole and pussy to be my gf and sit on my face

called her lads, no answer

says she's currently online on whatsapp though

that's it, it's over

wish i had a bf

good post

trump is a fucking idiot

you trying to virgin shame?

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men's behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

growth of forest cover in Europe over the last 100 years

hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=6rrxMLH6l6I

>called her lads, no answer
fuck off normie

lad update me on what happened before you called her

would you bf him/her?

wew what happened

'ckin 'ell, the absolute state

sort it out

Probably on whatsapp telling her mates what a tosser you are and that you won't stop ringing her.

*pretends to love you because of the value you provide*

boss asked me for some coffee so i posted this

workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/89841/did-i-overreact-to-my-boss-literally-asking-me-to-get-him-coffee

too girly

why does booze make you tired

why is it that everyone in thailand is a nonce and a gay nonce at that?

probs why i like her

excuse me??

leftie SJW antfas
>regularly have sex
>have a very active social media presence with many followers
>have influence on the media
>in touch with the rothschilds

beta trump alt-right mongs
>virgins
>everyone hates them
>most likely short and ugly
>lives with his mother

have NOT been keeping up with your shite

is this a gf or a proto-gf?

did she sound like a girl?

very european

oh my days source pls

bit gay

>>virgins
>>everyone hates them
>>lives with his mother
all me and i don't even like trump aha

and yet the other side won

>he STILL hasn't broken up with her
mong

here's the rundown:
>been going out with girl since october
>seemed dead keen on me when we first met, always messaging me and calling me but not in an annoying way
>getting on really well, falling in love etc
>feel her becoming more distant with me recently
>not as keen to be around me, I have to initiate conversations and she never asks me questions, any answers she gives are usually very curt
>hasn't replied to my message in about 5 days (just a usual message nothing weird)
>tried to be a hard cunt and wait for her to contact me
>crumble and call her today
>no answer
>might commit the ol' 'cide later tonight

no but she doesn't have a mans voice per se

she's very effeminate and naive, adorable desu

haha whoops what a state we are

went to the shop to buy some pizza and chips and came back with 8 cans of booze and a packet of fags

>giving the l*** replies

Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth. If she can't be arsed contacting you just fuck her off.

why smoke

Good haul.

Wish I had some booze and ciggies atm

Trump is too much of a sissy to put a tariff on China since they're best buds now, so he's shitting on Canadian trade saying we're taking American jobs or some wank

VERY bad for us, I only hope Trudeau can manage it well so that the US gets really hurt as well, that being said he is an idiot too so idk what will happen.

Wish we had someone like Pearson or Diefenbaker in power.
even Trudeau Sr. would have just straight up shut down the US power grid in protest (which he threatened to do several times when the US was up to no good)

>playing hard ball when you're the one who cares more

durbz

should have shagged her you idiot

most americans are mongs, what a surprise

Where?

mad some of the shit you cunts care about, literally what's the point?

literally sheep dancing to their tune and wasting your life arguing over the most pointless rubbish in existence

just get it shagged

>sit on my face

Reported to her majesty's government

reckon i'm the most pathetic person on here

>implying I provide any value
jokes on you filthy whore bahahaha

how long has this been going on? just 5 days? girls do really weird shit tests sometimes

i could still shag her, she has her own place and i got close to going over hers before

maybe

yeah? and what worthwhile endeavor are you spending your life on, cunt?

I'm not a leftist and I hate the Liberals here but Trump is nothing but bad for Canada

swear to fuck if you're the mong who spent all of january and february telling us that she hasn't been talking to you or answering your text i'm going to knock your fucking pan in

spend the majority of my time at home either lying on the sofa or lying on my bed, rarely ever sit in a chair

Lads is this naked attraction show real? Where did everything go so wrong?

>the left, after calling everyone else wrong and losing
"wow i feel better about myself and will learn nothing from this experience"

>Click verify once there are none left.

>these gay lads calling a man "her" and "she" to convince themselves they're not benders
mentalists

same
it's annoying because i have to charge my laptop
literally don't even have the energy to sit up in bed

business idea: encourage everyone to start smoking so they die earlier and pay more tax, this will help reduce the strain on the nhs and mean we don't have to import as many immigrants

Mummys just rang, shes picked me up a Maccas for being a good boy, cant wait to see what shes got me.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-maxime-bernier-for-conservative-leadership/article34818970/

>Kevin O’Leary is dropping out of the Conservative leadership race and endorsing Maxime Bernier because he says he can’t win a general election due to lack of support in Quebec.

>In a stunning move that will rock the race and solidify Mr. Bernier as the sole frontrunner in the May 27 vote, Mr. O’Leary says he will now put his time and effort into electing Mr. Bernier as leader and helping him beat Justin Trudeau’s Liberals in 2019.

>“It’s for the sake of the party that I do this, and the country. Because I can’t deliver Quebec. I can’t win. That’s my opinion. I wish it was different,” he said in an interview with The Globe and Mail at his downtown Toronto office.

Quebec saving the country yet again

He has fake tits and is cute though

I WALK THOSE LONELY STREET

I hate using the picture captcha when you make a new thread

why the fuck can't legacy captcha be used for that?

there is literally no good reason not to do it

interesting

Potential second date friday with the proto gf

>
hello roastie

you're being weird mate, go away x

Has anyone ever got to the bottom of precisely why there are so many trannies in Thailand?

@74106875
shan't

>country of sherwood forest
>has no forest any more
>very sad

that's fantastic mate

bender above

Honestly dont care if it a boy or girl as long as it makes my dick hard and has a hole

First entrants into a market

haha, jokes on you I've been in hospitalised twice for several weeks for usually lethal brain related health issues and I'm barely 20 so I probably won't live long enough to get lung cancer

look a right mong now don't you

yeh i got to the bottom alright ;)

status 503 error on reddit. reeeeeeeeeee

i know i'd get rock hard cos she's sexy af but i've never even done anal, the biggest reason i'm hesitating though is that i might regret it deeply afterwards