Hey guys

Hey guys,
I'm looking to get a tattoo, a full sleeve.
And my theme is Death and depression (i know, that's so 2015). But my mind is simply empty. What would you do. Or what do you have. I need some inspiration.
> image related somehow, i love the style of it

tattoos were a mistake

Why? Can you say more about your experience?

Get some tribal patterns you absolute faggot.

>death and depression
>so 2015
Are 12 year olds even allowed to get tattoo 'd?

>instant regret

You hurt my feelings... I'm going to die now... See ya.

You got something stupid, or with no meaning?

Tribals would be sweet as the net bro. THROW in some hammer brothers Mario and Luigi references and he's golden.

I've been designing my sleeve for years and I've scratched it and gone back to the beginning 3/4 times over 11 years. The one I'm sticking with is in an early idea stage. Below the collar line on the neck is going to be some technology beyond human use, tethers coming down from this tech sky plugging into a heavily damaged riot helmet with a machine or a human wearing it - haven't decided yet. That's it.

I don't know about tribals. They seem alright. But i really like the idea with the heavily damager riot helmet. That sounds sweet af. I might borrow that if you have no problem with it :D

i designed my own in Photoshop, make sure you get a good artist my exclusive artist i go to is a good friend now and him being my exclusive he gives great discounts as well

Don't ever get tribal.

Why would you do that?

Get a lil pepe in there

Here's my tattoo it means so much to me because I love anime to much hehehe

Fucking gay. A roof over my head means a lot to me so I'm going to tattoo a block of flats on a sunny day.

Just fucking say you like it, doesn't need a meaning.

That's pretty dope.

Because it's Berserk, I'll tolerate it.

I don't give a fuck about what others think about it. BUt i want something meanigful, that suits my current life. And i'm asking for ideas. I was thinking about skull and death kissing the said skull. Funeral Flowers... Stuff like that

I have 2 sleeves. A life arm, and a death arm, all black and gray. The death arm is 2 large tatts (a tortured angel and a grim reaper) and the background are flames.The life arm is a hand clawing through the skin and an eye looking out, an Ankh, and a Ba Bird. The background is sunlight coming through clouds and smoke.

They were all designed by me (not off the wall) and each one is a moment in my life. I dont regret getting them at all. My skin is sort of like a diary

There have fun it's light hearted death

Love the idea. Can you post some pics please. I want to see how it looks aesthetically.

>that suits my current life
Think about tomorrow. "current" is not a great idea when you will still have it with you 70 years from now

Im at my desk pretending to work. If the thread is still up in an hour and 45 minutes Ill take a bunch on lunch... not sure how I am going to get the back of my arm though :P

Who the fuck wants to live that long, fuck it enjoy your self

You just won the day for me. That's what i'm gonna do.

Get some length markers up the arm, some nice text "Master of the fisting"

>Life and death arms
>My tats have so much meaning guyz.
I don't think you could have done anything more tackier than that.

So gay. What is hanging in the balance so lightly in your life that results in life or death? Fuck all I bet. You tried to kill yourself, keyword, tried.

Life is finite and death is bearing down on you, all green lights and no traffic. And you're getting a skeleton kissing a skeleton fire. This is some fairtale shite.

>So I want this laptop computer, being thrown through a swarm of bees, and in the background is an ambulance racing to a mother giving birth.

Hey OP won't mean to steal the spotlight for a moment. I want to get something to do with paladins+ armor+ my kids names or something. Any ideas?

thanks my dude i dont get "meaningful" tattoos most of them are shit and cringy just get something that looks cool

Pretty nice tatoo, but the colors make it meh.
A black tatoo would have been better, just like in the manga. And when you like berzerk there is only the manga.

Another kids name

The reaper was a teenage suicide attempt. The angel was the depression after and being trapped by my family.

The clawing is me breaking away from my family, the Ba Bird is my soul finally being free from the first half of my life, and the Ankh is my spiritual awakening and realization life never actually ends.

So yea, each one is a moment and step in my life. I am expecting a son in 4 months. He will be the subject of my chest. My legs are being saved for my future adventures.

i liked the 1997 anime there was nothing wrong with it

had slight more work done to mine only last week. itll turn into a whole sleeve at some point. made the design in photoshop with inspirations from berserk fate and ajin

Gay

That movie is creepy AF if you rewatch it as an adult. Especially Falcor the love dragon who has a licking obsession with children

This is the gayest thing on Sup Forums right now. Gayer than the cuck threads, traps, everything. This is pentagon-tier gay.

i'm to much of a little insecure bitch to get one my self so i need to make it clear to everyone else that they are pathetic

why would anyone do this

>no idea what to get
>going to get something totally meaningless
enjoy your regret loser

get this one

this

Heres what you do:

>find an artist that does realism (if you want it like the one you posted)
>you pay them a deposit, for a sleeve about 200$ usually
>you tell him what you want
>he draws it up for you
>get the tattoo done
>once its finished you are refunded the 200$, although i just let them keep it as a tip usually

Instagram works great for finding really good artists in your area, give it a try

ah, man, hurt like hell, so much laughter.

haha siiiick

Where you at? One of the best artists in the world (imo) is in LA.