Fucking GOAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmkcgZmM27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That coin toss call was fucking clutch

Cucknadian here.

I don't understand how american football just let's a coin toss decide the game

the fuck man

The full 15 minutes should be played out, it would solve a lot of the problems.

it'll go down as one of the greatest coin toss in history

The rule is that the 15 minutes have to be played unless the team who won the toss gets a touchdown before the first turnover. The idea is that if they are raping the other team that bad they should just give the other team mercy and end it. Its dumb but I am content with the result.

can someone explain this to me? The bigs newspaper doesn't really. Saw a quick highlight and it seems like when they were unsure about the last decision they flipped a fucking coin, but that can't possible be it?

>tfw slater didn't fuck up this time
proud of him, he got too much shit for that OT loss

Reminder that 15 minutes of action = 3 hours of breaks and commercials.

>The idea is that if they are raping the other team that bad
It decides a game possession in a regulation tie, by no definition is one team "raping" the other.

Yeah holy shit I think a lot of people forgot the whole
>HOL' UP
incident.
I noticed he even made sure to make a catching motion when he said "receive", kek

>all these people mad that a coin toss completely decided the biggest game on the american calender

BRADY ALWAYS TEN STEPS AHEAD, HE GAVE THE FAILCONS A HEAD START JUST WITH THE INTENTION OF USING HIS COIN TOSS TO WIN THE GAME

BRADY UNDISPUTED GOAT

>all these people mad that a coin toss completely decided
That would be the #1 offense in the league's inability to put up even 3 points for an entire half of football, not a coin toss.

>31 unanswered points in the second half of the owl
>not raping the other team

Amerifat logic has been horrendous in these threads

>Americans can't even spin coins
What the fuck, is this a sick joke?

That's not what decides whether something is fair or not.
If the game had gone neck to neck till OT it would have been unfair, but now it's totally fair? You need common sense my burger friend.

your cognitive dissonance is hitting me from across the pacific ocean

>all tied games have 31 point comebacks

Neck yourself

>wait 4 hours for a coin toss.

no. they do this at the start of every game and the start of every OT. it's about fairness in who gets the advantage. nobody was unsure about anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
WTF
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

IS THIS THE NEW DEFLATEGATE ???

FUCKING HELL
HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Raping them that bad in relation to the OT quarter you autist.

Regardless its not as if it was unfair. The Falcons literally gave up 25 points without so much as a whimper before getting absolutely fucked in that last OT drive. Did you even watch the game it was like a lamb at slaughter.

No, because Patriots weren't involved. If you look closely that's the Packers and Cardinals.

This is a different game

can someone explain the coin meme? did patriots win because of a coin toss how?

no, they won because the falcons were exhausted and couldn't stop them.

had the falcons held them to anything other than a TD they would have got the chance to reply. they couldn't.

Why don't they at least play Rock, Paper, Scissors?
Would bring an element of skill to it

in american football if the game ties in regular time, then they toss a coin to decide who gets to be on the offense. If the team on the offense scores it's over, the other team doesn't get a chance to attack as well.

at least one american would bring a gun. not worth the risk.

>If the team on the offense scores it's over
>*If the team on the offense scores a touchdown it's over

> If the team on the offense scores it's over, the other team doesn't get a chance to attack as well.

ayy that's so sad.

Like sudden death penalties but only one team gets to shoot lol

see

who makes the call for the coin toss?

is there a special teams guy who comes on to do it, necessitating a 5 minute commercial break?

HOLY SHIT, A WIZZARD TURNED JAMES WHITE INTO A COIN

Seriously, dude was on point.

What's more fair than 50/50?

TYBC

Yes. Matt Slater is on the special teams and he calls all the coin tosses for the Patriots.

It should go like this:

If at any time during OT, the team who had possession second gives possession of the ball over to the other team and the scores are not equal, the game is over. No time limit.

Whatever Bernie Sanders decides if a fair %

>Americans' fingers are too fat to flip a coin

How embarrassing

rigged as fuck

Damn youre really stupid. Youre probably poor af lol

What happened to this guy? He used to be so clutch

how else can you score in handegg?

The falcons have no one to blame but themselves
However deciding the game with a coin toss is bullshit

kicking a field goal
scoring a defensive touchdown
a kick or punt return for a touchdown
a defensive safety

why isn't best of 3 rock paper scissors between head coaches?

I would be more than ok with that. See which coaches are the "mindgame the fuck outta the other coach" and which are the "idgaf, I'm just picking rock every time"

Belichick would win every time

Fair and equal are not the same thing.

but people need to stop whining about the rules, its worse than the hill shills crying about the electoral college

>Yes, goyim, now stay tuned for a bonus hour of artificial parity(TM)!

> First superbowl I bother watching
> It was obviously rigged

if the game reaches overtime the team with the hottest cheerleaders wins

they still have cheerleaders in the nfl?

i havent seen one in years

>I made the call, the Pats will win the coinflip

Seriously though it's not like Atlanta would have scored if they had gotten the ball. They got shut out in the 4th, they were shitting themselves. Defense is just as important as offense.

I don't watch handegg, what happeed?

this is packers

Shit was scripted
WWE levels scripted

>coin toss decides a game
>because the other team isn't allowed to play defense

Who is this guy? Can I get a quick run down?

What are you doing watching TV? You should be out working to save up for that wall you've got to pay for, Pedro.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmkcgZmM27s

NFL players are the best stuntmen in history and totally planned for this catch to happen the way it did. Totally rigged.

I've always wondered how homefield advantage in professional baseball might be affected if a coin-toss decided which team bats first. At least the new CBA does away with the All-Star game's outcome being the decider for WS homefield advantage.

The game wasn't "decided on a coin toss."

The game was won because Atlanta's defense was completely ineffective. Once New England got the ball, they marched right down the field and scored a touchdown. Why the fuck should Atlanta even be allowed to play any more if they can't hold the other team to a field goal in sudden death overtime?

This is just sour grapes from atlanta fans and patriots haters.

The falcons offense and defense were both ineffective for 70% of the entire second quarter. DEAL WITH IT.

*second half

see
You cant script making circus catches like that to get yourself back in the game..

>up 25 points at end of 3rd quarter
>lose

>Get outscored 25-7 in 2nd half
>Get shut out in 4th quarter
>w-we lost because of a coin toss wahh it's rigged
Kill yourselves

Americans, lads !