Just found this in my brothers room and stole it(he wont be home for another 3 days)

Just found this in my brothers room and stole it(he wont be home for another 3 days)
You think this will make me high? It's mixed with tobaco.
Does it matter how much i ate?

ITT: Children who live with their parents.

Fuck off, kid.

take the drugs you fucking pussy

eating a 50 cent coin won't make you high

Put IT Back You son of a bitch

ive smoked a few joints with tobacco. it all depends on your tolerance. i smoke pretty often so something like that is usually for taste and to mellow me out.

Eh decent buzz.

Weed is almost always mixed with tobacco, or the joint won't burn properly.
It's pretty small, though. It'll likely just make you feel relaxed and layed back.

this is a rolled cig

You can tell by the lines

I have read that in America there are a lot of people that actually smoke it pure, so I wanted to clarify it

How old are you? You reek of summer

You are a rookie if you can't roll a proper joint with just marijuana.

Marijuana and Tobacco rolled together is called a spliff

Doesn't look like weed. Are you sure it is?

Usually weed+tobbaco gives you a smoother high, but with more of that cigarette buzz. Personally I don't like it very much, makes me nauseated.

What the fuck kind of shit weed do you deal with

You mean nauseous

I'm an experienced smoker, lol. I can roll both, I just prefer it with tobacco. It rolls easier, and it burns easier.

Yes, as far as I've seen.

I only roll pure when it's sativa, pure of indica just makes me wanna sleep

weeds for niggers do heroin

No, nauseated is correct.

I have heard that the names joint and spliff are actually turned around from Europe to America.
For example, if you call it a joint in Europe you would call It a spliff in America

joint spliff doobie bedo

Worst rolled joint ever

Yeah, I'm from Europe. We call a mix of tobacco and weed a joint. We refer to a joint with only weed as a pure joint.

The joint won't burn properly because you're a shit roller lol

you just have to grind it up better

Is that a fucking cigarette filter? You shouldn't use them with weed.

that's why I said it's not a joint but a rolled a cig, op's underage and obviously can't tell the difference

Yeah that's because their quality sucks. Here in Holland we can mix it and still get really high :P

Nauseous is what you are when you are feeling sick. Nauseated is the past tense of to nauseate, which is to make someone else sick.

It'll get you high if you don't fucking waste it. Inhale that shit then inhale again some air to move that good shit into ya. Exhale n repeat. Take big hits and hold it, pussy

We smoke it pure in america but it's completely cultural. We just dont like tobacco tbh. Cigarettes are expensive here and a lot of people dont smoke them.

It's a 50 dollar coin obviously user, that'll make anyone high

Why is this, though?

That's true. Here in Holland it's normal to roll with tabacco so we call it just joints. But yea to America or England it would be called a spliff.

Du deutsche kartoffel rauch das gras und die 50 cent münze
Heil Hitler

and a badly rolled one too, fucking red rizla

why would you even want a mixed joint? Tobacco is disgusting

Because it probably filters to much I guess.

I actually know some people that just use cigarette filters because they dont have other ones atm

Because they filter out some of the THC. Just tear a bit of cardboard off your rolling papers and make a roach instead.

>Weed is almost always mixed with tobacco, or the joint won't burn properly
>Almost always mixed with tobacco
>Won't burn properly
Hmm must be smoking oregano, or literal turds

Jawohl kamarad

Or really sticky bud that hasn't been chopped fine enough.

That's pure fucking retarded

No, you're way off man.
When you're nauseous you have the effect of causing nausea.
Nauseated means being afflicted by nausea

you can find piece of cardboard litteraly everywhere and not waste thc

> Hasn't been chopped fine enough
Then grind it better you retarded ass mongoloid.... What the fuck kind of response is that, hurr we do it because too retarded to grind weed

it depends on a quite a bit how big you are how long you let it sit in your lungs how often you smoke and how dank the weed is trust me you will know if your weed is dank depending on how strong the stench is will sort of give you a clue however I've had non stinky good weed and strong smelling bunk ass weed if its your first time yeah you're going to get a little high

Wow you are both fully retarded.

This is the only acceptable way to use filters in joints/spliffs.
Im in Norway, and where I live its mostly hashish, which is ALWAYS mixed with tobacco, both joints and bongs. When the planets line up and weed is available, its also usually mixed with tobacco, because its not that weak oregano americans smoke. A single joint with weed and tobacco is enough to get three longtime smokers high

DARE to keep kids' drugs

not true I live in america we have stores that sell 26% the highest recorded is around 37% anything of 20 is to be considered dank fuck off norfag

damn i miss norwegian hashish a lot

Am I the only one here who can't stand that insanely potent hydro shit? Give me some nice mellow bush any day. I don't care if it's not the strongest stuff around. I'll just smoke more if i want it.

Then you have too much amerifat in your lungs, rendering them unable to absorb anything but grease and your retarded air. Yes, even your air is retarded.

Also OP, if you're not american, you will most likely get high off of that shit, given that it actually contains weed/hashish

>quality sucks

kek, you realize that at least 5 states where recreational weed is legal and the other states just get it smuggled from those, right? Ditch weed is going the way of the dodo in America. Haha Holland has better weed than America, you're fucking nuts. I walk a block and can buy weed that's 35% THC, as good as low quality hash. Or I can buy actual concentrates that are like 90%. Go eat a fuckin stroopwaffel

Also, not sure if bush only an Australian term. It just means natural, home grown plants with no added chemicals.

kek

european jealous of our actually legal, extremely potent cannabis. sucks to suck faggot

Just since recently. We used to dominate the weed area. But our country is stupid to not completly legalize it.

What the fuck? I live in L.A. and out here if you do that people will think your weird.

So you're saying that you are living in the past and ignoring the fact that you have been able to by legal recreational weed in Colorado since the beginning of 2014 (and long before that using an easily-obtained med card for something like "insomnia" or "headaches") so as to make an argument? I might as well just argue our president isnt a joke because it used to be somebody else.

spliffs are fucking retarded. All you're doing is getting yourself addicted to weed and tobacco at the same time.

According to federal law, it's still illegal. If the government chose to enforce the law all of those suppliers could be arrested. Not arguing, just an interesting fact.

Yes, but that's just not going to happen, so it's a moot point to bring up. At this point, the tide is changing, and the tipping point has already been reached. It's a matter of time before its federally legalized (likely during the next administration of course). Meanwhile, the fact that its federally illegal has pretty much zero impact on the average stoners life in those states. It's only a big deal taking it across state lines into nonlegal states, and lets be honest, when has that stopped a stoner before? Anyway, weed stores are now open from 8 am until 10pm 7 days a week. Basically, they are like liquor stores at this point

Bong masterrace Reporting in

Why do yall mix with tobacco

dont do it if i was your bro and you smoked my weed i would kick your ass.

I smoke everyday and i have never put tobacco in my joint been smoking since the age of 13 im 34 now

Damn, that's awesome. I'm legit jealous. I'm in Queensland, Australia. It's still illegal here (although medical use is finally being explored), I only knew about the US federal thing from last week tonight. Either way though, the stuff is so easy to grow, and largely ignored by law enforcement, so stoners around here don't really go hungry.

It would be really nice though, to be able to go down to the store, rather than rely on Kurt, the unreliable stoner dude who takes 3 hours to respond to a text and then asks you to drive him to his suppliers house.

Weed has been "Legal" here for 20+ years.

But all u guys who say you don't smoke with tabacco, have you never tried hash? Hash has a way better taste imo.

Yeah, its not like before legalization it was too hard to find haha. The 10 pm thing just started a few months ago. Before that it was 7, and the afterwork crowd made it such a hassle between 5 and 7. But yiss, On the same block I can go to Walgreens and grab some shampoo or whatever and a pack of smokes, go grab a few dank 1-gram joints for $8 a pop out-the-door, head to the bar and see some live punk music and drink, get a tattoo after consuming too much, and grab a 40 oz from the liquor store to take home. Bonus, there's a popeyes chicken on the next block.

Okay, then go walk down the street and legally buy an ounce for $130 and bring it home.

I live iN Holland we have coffeeshops...?

Trump's still letting in Australians right? I want to move.

haha don't worry, I know the struggle. Did not grow up with legal weed. Lots of sketchily waiting on in parking lots and in front of houses

I pay like 5 euros for one gram. Say 30 grams( 1 ounce) would be about 150.

Ever tried rolling the hash in with the weed instead of tobacco? THAT tastes good

But probably like a 100 because of bulk discount.

haha, I don't know if you smoke, but to grind your gears further, that pack of cigs only costs ~$5

>cigarettes
>expensive in america

HAHAHAHAHAHA

amsterdam has cofffee shops.
holland is a region in the netherlands

Right, and can't you only consume at that location?

Ofcouse I tried :P it's indeed tasty.

is that street weed? legal weed that you can only consume in shops? or medically-tested highly potent fresh buds that you can take home with you neatly wrapped in a little baggie like a prescription from the pharmacy?

And when they come back to the car, the amount is always suspiciously less than you were expecting and you wonder how much of your bud that guy stole.

WE all know Americans like to call The Netherlands, Holland. Don't act like a whiney bitch kaaskop.

No we can consume their, and in public and at home. Altough you shouldn't smoke in public areas with a lot of people otherwise police will take your shit.

Pack of 20s here is at least $20.

does kaaskop mean cheesehead?

God, I just realized how much I completely take for granted not having to worry about getting shorted ever. Even back in college before recreational was legal I always just had friends with med cards. High school was a whole different world

I'm american and a 'smoke ery day' edgelord and I have never seen anyone mix tobacco in a joint with the marijuana. It's always pure marijuana.

It's weed that has been bought illegaly :P And that's why our weed laws suck. Because you can't sell weed to a coffeeshop but somehow they ofc still have it. But a coffeeshop selling weed is legal.

It does! haha

so wait, I thought you could consume it, but not by it, or vice verse, but not both, right? I'm really not trying to be a braggart too much. I'm just saying, we can buy AND consume legally. Not there, right?

I feel for you brother. Luckily, I don't live in New York City or somewhere like that. Admittedly, Colorado is on the low end as far as tobacco taxes