Is it better to have a gf or to be single & alone?

Is it better to have a gf or to be single & alone?

It's depend who you are

I think it's best to be forever alone. Women are nothing but trouble and sex isn't anything special either. Just focus on making sure you're financially secure and worry about your family. If you have younger siblings, leave some money behind for them. Try to be a good person and live life as honestly as possible. Even if you were to enter a relationship, you'd be depressed if it ended badly. Just do what you can with what you have.

That's what im doing, I'm ok financially, but I keep wondering if life would be better if I had a gf

Totally depends. Right now I am married, and we are dealing with drama. Me and wife are 30s her really good friend from work is 20. Comes over drinks, smokes and finally one night I black out drunk and she claims I made a move, not getting the whole story but my wife laughs it off like well yeah your 20 and hot but this cunt is keep making drama now at work for my wife and with her other associates. Basically I don't remember nothing and it sounds like nothing occured.. no kissing no penetration and I remember passing out on couch and woke out on couch...
so why drama? Bitches be crazy. So I recommend this when you want some one prepare for tons of drama and shit. If you are alone you can take time for yourself get some things accomplished you want to before you bring others shit into your life, rule in house now is no underage booze and smokes and i don't drink during the week now. Never blacked out before never will again.

if you have friends then forever alone.... go out have fun and get pussy with no responsibility

if you dont have any friends then yes a girlfriend would be a wonderful thing to have..

depends on what you want out of life.
If you want lots of money, collectables, vidya all to yourself. No.
If you want someone to help take care of you, cry too, care about you, but use a lot of money between the two of you. yes.
Think of it this way. If you like human interaction on a daily basis, but at the cost if dates and compromising on shit you both like for a hapoy medium. Yeah. If you don't think you can handle that. avoid it.

Women are nothing but a drain on you financially and so are kids. But if you're well of enough to live a normie life, then go for it man. It's up to you. Just don't waste too much of your time chasing after women when you could be using it doing more productive things like furthering your career, taking up a hobby or getting on an exercise routine and improving your health.

Have no friends. Not ugly or neckbeard but antisocial boarder line loaner. That's the problem - I like being alone, but still get lonely sometimes.

fucking be single. love yourself not thy nigger

Not so much. Just more worries, and any depression you would eventually have just will come any way or another, so better just be alone.

You have to try both and decide. There are pluses and minuses to each.

When you don't have a girl you want one, but when you have a gf you discover it's not all it's made out to be, you have to put up with a lot.

Single, with a dog

Non live in gf.
Cause holy fuck sometimes i just want to be in the darkness with a fith of vodka watching shit by my self without any disturbances.

I just prefer not existing

Single.

Married(3rd time). Had gf. Had Mistress.

Being single was the happiest times.

Pussy makes you forget.

>be me 26, m
>only casual dates / hookups
>never had a gf
>worked hard and studied my whole life
>bought a house at 20
>traveled the world at 22
>all my friends who had long term gf's either got them pregnant or got cheated on
>they are just starting their lives now in debt and broken with no social skills

My home is almost half payed off and i only ever have to worry about myself and its amazing. Women see the stability in me so i get lots of women, but i just use them as fuck toys cause i know they just want my money and stable life

Depends on you and the type of gf. True happiness for me is a gf who's a partner. Another half in a relationship. Get one of those and you're good.

I did all that even at the same ages but with a gf. It's going to be hard finding one that doesn't want you just for the stability

If you love yourself and are happy with your life it doesn't matter whether or not you're alone. If you're at that point in life a gf whose personality and lifestyle compliments your own is a nice addition. But if you're lonely and depressed and just want to have someone to share in the misery then you're probably going to have a bad time.

Good thread b!

I'm happy single now but it's taken fucking 20 years

Depends on where you are in your life. If you're trying to get to a point where you're getting money be single. Hoes are a distraction. If you've already got money and you're settled in go look for some women.

women are just stupid cunts that enjoy talking about stupid shit all day. it's better to keep your sanity and be alone.

fuck that

These anons know whatssup. Never get a gf because you need one, get one because you want one. You need to be happy alone first and make sure her pros outweigh her cons.

Yes, fuck that dog.

That also depends on the girl you get with.

Being single is nice but having a person you're seeing is better in my opinion. Even then it's not like that person has to be around all the time. When I was single I lived a very hedonistic life style, vidyah games, weed, strip clubs, gym, bars with friends and what not. After finding a grill I legitimately wanted around more as a fuck buddy I could tell I was growing into a more well rounded person and took better care of myself past lifting heavy things and setting them back down.

She enjoyed literature, not twilight shit either, and I found that I enjoyed them just as much. It's nice sharing a hobby with someone you share a romantic connection with. Even arguing, not fighting mind you, is pleasant because you get to understand your point of veiw on things more in depth of you bounce your ideas off of someone rather than dwell on them yourself.