What do you think the last show will be like?

Jimmy will try to have fun, reminisce. Opie will be a bitter cunt who makes promises about future ventures that he will ultimately fail to fulfill, and brag about his Twitter followers.

What happened are they breaking up?

When's the last show?

Hopefully them blowing their fucking brains out

opie kills everyone like the second season of hannibal

It's not confirmed but a lot of people are expecting/hoping they will in october. me personally I don't have a strong opinion. It would be interesting to watch it end. But at the same time I don't know if jimmy will ever get a bigger gig.

How does Opie have more success than Norton?

Jimmy will start a podcast like every moderately popular comedian.

Opie's most successful days may be behind him but at least he built something that was big at one point. Jim's vice show only lasted 4 episodes..

It's legacy success from the 90's. He's resting on his laurel's.

You mean he will make a mediocre boring podcast like every other semi-popular comedian.

Yeah kinda sad that he just left him out to dry.

Jimmy is an idiot he didn't carve a niche for himself like every one of his friends did. He will always be just a mediocre comedian. Also it's insane how much money he probably blew having an unnecessary body guard.

Club soda kenny is a fun travel companion, I think he blew more money on hookers than kenny over the past 15 years

>listening to Yimmy's advice show today while at work
>sleep talking through all the calls and giving half-assed advice
>some dude calls about getting into cuckolding with his gf
>Yimmy's voice suddenly perks up and starts asking all kinds of questions
>still doesn't have any advice for the guy

Don't understand how this degenerate, workaholic sex addict actually has an advice show.

Even the Norton & Friends shit they do when it's nopie is only actually entertaining when Jim has someone funny to bounce off of, he's shite at piloting anything long term. He's so pedantic when it's him, he's the guy he used to foam at the mouth about when he was third chair on o&a

I like him and I have for a long time but he needs someone at least as funny he is to take the reigns for a new show. I almost feel bad when all his solo efforts inevitably crash and burn. But then I think about chip and I just hope he blows his sad lonely brains out.

you know jimmy will say over and over how he'll "come on every once in a while"....but in reality it will only be whenever there's a lot of other comedians on like bill, keith and bobby, if ever..

kenny is his road manager i believe. probably works for a sandwich.

I completely stopped listening after Ant left. He+Jimmy+Opie was the perfect mix of the show. They all sort of balanced each other out.

Horsecock and Sam show when?

Hopefully Mourning with Harambe will get picked up. If Jim and Sam don't do a show, I don't see Jim leaving broadcasting. Maybe something on RawDog if Sirius keeps him.

The Morning Jam with Jim and Sam > Opie and Jim

Jimmy is actually free to be funny there. If Sirius doesn't pick that up then they're more retarded than I ever imagined. Opie is a sinking ship.

What a sad fucking end to this garbage. I'm ashamed I ever liked Opie & Anthony, they're all so embarrassing now. They were some gold moments but I can't even listen to them anymore. Good riddance.

O&A were only good when they had the cellar crowd on.

opie cries like a bitch again

I'm sure they're devastated you feel this way.

jim was funny with opie AND anthony. opie is a piece of shit and no fun whats so ever with no sense of humor

jimmy is also a pussy. he has no backbone, has not taken care of his money and has a shitty stage act.

he already has a podcast with mat serra and its not good but will probably get listens anyway because they get alot of ufc guests on

this. management LOVES the new direction of the show

>O&A used to literally be the "fuck management" guys and complain about them trying to change the program

>O&J is justifying their shittiness by saying "management LOVES us!"

Me and Jimmy just don't have any chemistry anymore.
I just wanna take the show in a new direction *SNIFF*