Has there ever been a more JUST player?

Has there ever been a more JUST player?

Imagine being him; what was he thinking?

Yeah he got stripped and then benched for fumbling. It's what Belichick does. Jonas Gray rushed for 199 yards, was late to practice after, and Belichick sent him to the shadow realm or some shit and he was never heard from again.

He's probably happy his team won the owl?

CUT

probably sucker punch the nearest person

I was so happy to see Lememette "More carries than yards" Blount get fucking sat. It was in that moment I regained all faith in the pats.

When he sticks he sticks, he's capable of carrying 4-5 defenders on his back for a couple yards, I don't understand how he can perform so poorly with that leg strength

Seriously, Atlanta's Run D is trash and outside their line they have no big bodies, Blount should have man handled them, but for real, he gave up, and fucking White took his job forever.

Same senpai, fucking casuals all year talking him up. I told them to watch what he does in the playoffs and what did he do?

Less than 1ypc on 80% of his snaps all playoffs and fumbled the ball in the Superbowl. He'll be gone this offseason.

He's rich and accomplished. JUST is a meme

He wasn't bench for fumbling, as he got back into the game not long after that.

What he got benched for was James White and the Patriots system. Dude had like 130 yards and 3 TDs, nothing more needs to be said.

Big backs don't hit the peak of their momentum until around the line of scrimmage. Push the line back some or make them go east or west and they become vulnerable.

Why would they cut Blount? He costs nothing and is a chess piece for Bill to play with. Some games he gets 5 carries, other games he'll get 25 for 100+ yards. That's how the system works and there's no need to fuck it up.

He's gone because he's a free agent.

And? They resigned him before and they can do it again.

Not like the guy is going to draw huge figures from other teams.

he was an integral part of the team. the team just rode james white to get the win

>11 attempts
>2.8 ypc
>Fumble
>Integral
What

nigger he led the team in touchdowns this season

>Brady gets it to the 1
>Nigaerrete punches it in for 1
Wow

>Power back filling his role
It's like you're not a Patriots fan.

Yeah he sure showed up where it mattered.
Pro Tip: Patriots would have won, probably more commandingly if Blount wasn't there.

FELGER
E
L
G
E
R

WAS
A
S

RIGHT
I
G