Would you fuck a girl that a few of your friends have also fucked?

would you fuck a girl that a few of your friends have also fucked?

Absoluteness. So long as she's clean, so to speak.

yes. if i'm sexually attracted to her.

i did it
its not funny but if u want to fuck its ok

Have done before. Fun talking point when we grab beers.

I'm Eskimo brothers with my best friend

Of course, why not?

In fact I have done so, and it is working out nicely.

yeah a few of them have fucked her already and they've shared the stories and nudes

Share the nudes, OP. I'm assuming the pic isn't her.

Yeah, why wouldn't you fuck her. If she's hot and a good time in the sack, don't be the friend who DIDN'T get to hit it.

the tits are hers, they're the picture in our group chat and yeah great tits decent ass and i mean look at those lips

that sounds like a fun group chat

another of her tits

oh yeah we talk about her every time one of my friends fuck her or sends pics

fuck

and niiiiiiiiice :D

Awesome, I'm glad to be wrong then. Dump the rest. We can pretend like this is another fun group chat where we all ogle her noods.

Me and a friend of mine have already talked about the possibility of double teaming someone. So not really an issue with me.

yes, already did. back in high school my friends and I talked about the girls we've fucked and that one chick was mentioned. turned out everybody except one of us fucked her. so we group pressured him to hook up with her too. he fucked her eventually and keks were had.

i had a girl friend and she fucked maybe 5 of my guy friends. she didnt wanna fuck me cuz im a virgin i bet lol. i guess i had a chance but i didnt make a move.

2 of my friends have double teamed her already in the past, super hot stories

after an hour or a shower

yeah its always funny when she sends out a snap to one of them, its an auto screenshot and text "more nudes from the slut"

My entire group of high school friends (5 dudes) fucked this one girl at one point or another. All throughout grade 10-12.

So yes.

My crew did this all the time in college. Just don't be that guy who turns the hoe into a housewife. Should be common sense, but pussy is a hell of a drug.

seems like I'm not the only lucky one to stumble upon a slut

yeah this girl was a cheerleader so obviously you know how that goes

Already have. She was shit. Can see why he left her.

yes

"Ain't no fun if the homies can't get none."

I have, and will continue to do so at the opportunity, eskimo brothers are for life, friend

i sure would, she gets fucked by my friend everyday, that makes me want her more.

anyone double team on a girl, did girll ike it?