"Björk likes sex. To rid herself of sexual frustration, she does karate and swims. She masturbates every day. Sexually...

"Björk likes sex. To rid herself of sexual frustration, she does karate and swims. She masturbates every day. Sexually, she calls herself "outrageously greedy"."

Bjork London Interview 1996

BIG

>1996
How old was she during this interview?
I mean pretty much everyone in their 20s masturbates at least once a day if they have the time, unless they already had sex that day

Just you, user, just you

30 - 31

Oh wow, she's 51, for some reason I thought she was younger
Never realized she was getting up so high in age.
If you aren't, you're just wasting your youth

woman: *likes sex as is natural per human nature*
Sup Forums: JFKDLJSFDKLFSIFJWFLKSFKLJSFD OH MY GOD

I'm a big fan of Björk, The Sugarcubes, and KUKL, but I've never found her attractive at any age.

I also find it revealing that her fanboys on here get upset at me for only liking her music, and not being attracted to her.

>tfw no sex drive
>tfw no passion at all
I wish I could turn into an animal like people seem to now and then

MEATY

Of course Björk likes sex. Never listened to Vespertine? This is pretty obvious.

MOM

im horny lol

She's cute, but true, her music shadows her looks.

sjw: *freaks out and creates a strawman before ANYONE in the thread says anything misogynistic about Bjork*

And cucked

I listened to her for years as a kid without ever taking the time to watch a music video of hers or see her outside of an album cover. This was before the internet took off, but still.

Werr you poor or something? You couñd see her more and less frequently on MTV back on the day.

>human nature
You mean that thing we can defy? You're a pleasure seeking animal just like Bjork and you should fucking die

>She's cute
Not anymore

Sometimes she a boyfriend

She is still looks cute in that photo, in a milfy way.

Rape is far closer to human nature than consexual sex is so I guess that's a good thing then huh?

>not cute anymore
you don't know what you're talking about
I'd fuck her like no tomorrow even when she'll be 60 if she keeps aging like that

>consexual
What is wrong with me I meant to say consensual

I felt the twitch down below when I saw that. Sorry, she's still got it bruh.

grandma tier, if you want to fuck old ladies you've been here way too long

I mean you know well that every woman has sex, and occasionally masturbates, but when someone admits it to you that she's a literal nymphomaniac and masturbates everyday, that's pretty arousing to hear

I never listened to Bjork
What album should I start with?

As long as she's a MILF and looks good I don't mind

Debut. I mean not the first album from '77 but the one titled "Debut". Then you can move onto Homogenic and Post
Solid discography overall

chronological, only volta and biophilia aren't worth hearing

K, thanks

This is photo is from a few days ago. She look great for a 51 year old.

dis nigga

>sexual frustration
What this means?

looks quite a lot like old-age kate bush there

she looks like a tranny

I'm allowed to say it bc I actually am =3

Big if true

i dont like her music even a little bit but i've probably came to this picture 30+ times in my youth. if i find out that exact dress type i'm buying it for my gf

post more cute bjorks

tfw eating is human nature so doing it a lot and being fat is ok

dumb anime poster

XD

Maybe her talent, confidence, and independence are part of what makes her attractive.

>I enjoy not having fun
t. you

Those boots tho. I changed my mind about banging her :((( I thought she was creative and pragmatic, not autistic and trashy.

If anything, masturbating daily is health. So, your comparison doesn't make sense.

it's make you bald quicker

women don't have to worry about that

Men do though

But not fat.

No way. Bjork looks much better sadly.

Going long periods of time without getting any

I guarantee you that this panfucker
>is a whore
>allows her sexuality to assume a preeminent characteristic of her personality
>speaks loudly about sex acts she's committed in public places
>is boring as shit

i forgive her. She has great albums

ahaaa the ol' REDDIT SWAP-A-DOO kill yourself fucking faggot

kill yourself

Still got it...

>she masturbates everyday
Who knew Bjork and I had something like that in common

It's fine when a girl does it, it's pathetic for you though

>that's sexist

well I know a girl that kinda looks like her and she's pretty promiscuous and open about her horniness I don't think it's a coincidence there is nothing beyond the physical

It also helps prevent prostate cancer. All these nofap people are low key killing themselves.