Is there a legit way to move to Japan? What's it's like there...

Is there a legit way to move to Japan? What's it's like there ? I want to move out of the US so I'm open to other places so far I really like Japan. I plan on becoming a trap and being open. I know I can be a convincing trap. But anyways whats a good plan to make it out of the US and become a successful weed smoking trap

get a passport

Jesus Christ dude...

Step 1

instead of moving to a place where you get to feel like what it's like to be Arab in the US consider Germany, or one of the countless other european countries that are gaping their asshole for educated immigrants. If youre not educated and moving to escape crushing debt then why are you moving? just switch states or cities if your state has more than one metropolis.

Don't pack up and immediately move to somewhere you haven't been. Especially if you haven't learned the language...I suggest another place in the states first.

I wouldn't smoke weed in Japan, they will take your ass to jail if you get caught.

If you smoke as your image suggests, then I have some bad news about drug laws in Japan

>what's it like there

They won't like you if you're not japanese, or outwardly appear so, you won't get laid unless you pay for it, and they're even less accepting of traps than objectively any place in the United States. You will get things thrown at you by a tight knit group of people who are unaccepting of your race and lifestyle and you will be unable to find employment regardless of the fact you speak broken japanese that sounds like you learned on internet forums.

Move to Sanfran if you want a new experience where you can be as gay as possible and still have that coastal feel, as well as sharing things with your countrymen such as language and a relatively similar culture.

Why would one want to do such a thing? Japs are backward racist fucks. Their prime minister came from right wing. That should tell you something about their mentality. Also in some areas they are really unprogressive. For example Japanese society is a cash oriented society. They can't into debit cards. For fuck sake. What autists!

This too, in addition of It's like being in a country of asian super republicans who like asians instead of white people, a truly humbling experience if you've never been. I wouldn't live there or spend more time there than I needed to. Fuck nips dude, theres a reason old veterans hated them. they're perverted in a way that we don't understand nor find attractive and they're all short and judgemental with their little slant eyes. Fuck them. Not to mention they're like turbo jews when it comes to money/business. They get it from the Chinese I swear. I fucking hate nips and their anime is their only redeeming quality. Their culture is directly conflicting with those of us in the relative part of the world and you will come off as rude and they will in turn act rude towards you. Fuck japs for the love of christ I hate them.

japanese dont accept gays nor do they accept marijuana

>durr im a nothing nobody who smokes weed all day
>i want to move to japan of all places

keking

The nukes were not in vain, user.

kys fucking weeb

So, OP still want to move to Japorea?

Let's not mention it's a radioactive wasteland, the entire place is like living in chernobyl.

Mexico? Ill get you set up, send me a message [email protected] Ill guide you, if you need a place to stay I live with a cute trap, we can meet on cam if you want.

I'm actually educated and all so ye

>trap

MOVE THIS TO /TRASH/, FAGGOT.

ENOUGH WITH THE FAGGOT SPAM

Who said I smoke all day??

Fuck off faggot

I smoke weed almost everyday but Id easily give it up for a trip to Japan

Kill yourself weebfag

So you're fine with having things thrown at you by school children, being known as the "wide eye" and subsequently discriminated against in all walks of life and living in a radioactive wasteland, giving up all you have here behind, such as language, and common heritage (which is a biggie tbh) and move to a country that doesn't want you instead of staying in the country of your forefathers and finding acceptance in a city other than the probably po dunk one of your birth instead youre moving to a country across the world with no connections or job or even fluent with the local diallect. You user, are a retard, you're not getting any of that weed you like either. At all. Japan is a fascist country, always remember that. The police will fuck with you just like anyone else.
>I'm really trying to talk you out of this to prevent the slant eyed joo from taking your money.

I'm open to all places

Dude I like in Japan for 2 years. It kind of sucks to live there. A large portion of the population hates Americans.
Drugs are VERY illegal there.
They have a strong push against socially abnormal people.

You seem to have a very warped sense of Japan because of Anime. They dislike anime more than the average American.

I liked Japanese grills before I went there. There is a YUGE culture barrier. I suggest you stay here.

Nice qauds. Also hearing how it sounds now . I don't want to go so back to the question at hand . Where would be a decent place to go that's weeby but accepting

Passport, school visa, and actually go to school. Japan is expensive and you can't just get a job anywhere. You need to survive. Get your shit together too. Do all the trap shit and such after you have settled yourself and learn the damn language. Don't be a lazy cuck

Yeah japanese people don't like you.
They do if they come here, though. I don't know why. It's a weird culture thing.

like I said, schoolchildren will even hate you.

Never said I would be a lazy cuck . I'm more than happy to work for what I want

Send me a message fag I already told you Mexico, Americans are treated very well here. Its weaboo enough. Monterrey ftw.

show ur face to see if ur passable

So moving to a different location ! How about Canada? Or South Korea ? Ireland? Give me the run of the mill on places to live outside the US

I did

but """they""" (being the japs) won't let you work at their store so how is this going to go down?
>stay for 3 weeks unable to find employment
>leave and come to mommas house and hit up weed friend get stoned and start on your next pipe dream

Hair's short and have none on of my piercings in but

lmao you would get roasted for gages... you really think you are educated huh?

I feel like some one is putting this thread on Reddit saying " op learns what it's like in Japan and finds out they are not a passable trap

Oh wow, you're so unique. Have you considered saving yourself the trouble and just accepting rejection on this continent. Either way you'll probably kys so why not just do it here mentally ill faggot

I mean I had a 30 on ACT so? Damn way to assume just because I do the edgy trend thing and get gauges

I'm not a weak person emotionally in the least .

Mexico is more weeby than you'd think. Ask anyone in socal and I promise you they know at least one (if not more) Mexican weeb

edgy, like moving to japan.
You realize the people who live there will do everything in their power to get you to leave because they're secretly working on the master race. It was kind of a big part of behind siding with Germany.

Just out of curiosity? Where in the US do you live?

You're just saying what other people said you know that right?

You know if you lay off the weed, you have a lot less mood swings. IF you are a stoner you should at least not be the bitch who cries about insomnia and anxiety until they've kicked the weed for at least a few months when all that goes away.
>JS

Arkansas.

I was on probation for 2 years . I was a mess without it . I took Prozac for a year and that shit didn't help.

You don't like Arkansas I take it?

There's a reason EVERYONE says it. Especially those who've been to Japan, mind you.
Think of belgium or germany or even fuckall belarus. They want you, your money will be worth just as much as in Japan, the language will be easier to learn, you'll blend in in a culture that doesn't mind you and doesn't try to remove your presence for the sake of you're different.

Literally the prozac was fucked you up.
Just be sober for a year, I swear, the things you achieve will blow your mind.

Nopeeee

The thing is I've actually done alot when I smoke only enough to be calmed. I still do shit aka art , music , and photography

The band I'm with is going to New York and I'm coming with to preform so I'm actually doing something

I'm not sure moving from a hyperconservative shithole where most people are white to a hyperconservative shithole where everyone is Japanese is gonna help.

I saw this point 30 mins ago why the fuck would you need to tell me this again? We're on a different subject

Are you upset it wasnt the weeb paradise you imagined

Lol no I'm upset bc people like you get triggered and have to repeat the same thing like you're the seagulls from nemo

Me too, I play a lot of trumpet when I'm stoned or drunk, but I have a tendency to make rash decisions that sound great at the time if I am stoned for a month straight with no time to think sober about it.

Hey douchebag I'm trying to help. If ya wanna be a weed smoking trap, Japan's not the place to do it. Japan's the place to go if you wanna be sober all the time and jump out of office buildings cause your life sucks.

This has been said before I'd love it if you understood that I accepted that's not a good idea.

Wow. Dude maybe work on the insecurity thing before you make any huge life decisions.

K cool

look at me
I smoke a nigger plant out of a
glass fucking dildo

The same type of person who uses "legit" is the type of person is expect to ask if there is "a legit way to move somewhere".