Feet thread every day

Feet thread every day.
Legs thread never.

So legs thread: Shaven edition.
Bonus points for OC.

ok have a bump

Thanks for the bump.
Do not want to be insensitive but got any legs?

Cheers
Would also paint my nails but I'm going to work in a few hours. Not worth the effprt.

Just do it

This is some nice view

I would have 2 options. Not going to sleep before my 12h shift so I would enjoy them at least a little.
Or leave the paint on and then try to explain to my colleagues, why tf I got my nails painted blue.
Maybe in some future thread user.

Fuck em, just do it anyway

ewwwwww gross skinny legs and manly feet
solid 0

They're not awesome, been worse.
Working in progress I guess.

i'm just giving you my honest opinion. some neckbeards will say you have beautiful feet cause they are kissless fucks :) some advice, get your toenails some colors, a NICE polish, not shit cheap polish done by yourself, wear toerings and nice sandals. and that's it. no need to work those legs haha

I mean, I am kinda working on myself as a whole now. Iam kinda skinny and want to shape up a little. To have some kind of curve going on at least.
To the legs / feet part, I am planning on buying some stuff as soon as this set of work shifts ends.
WIll most likely create another thread then and put some more effort also to the photo (to at least compensate for things lack so far with camera magic).

>skinny
>manly
Those legs and feet are neither of those things, you have shit taste.

Always love seeing a smooth skin.
Shopped or not, this shit is working.

Damn.. Those feet and legs are so nice. Personally I am not really into girls who use beauty stuff like make-up or nail polish. So these feet are extremely appealing for me...

I have a good friend who also likes feet, and he is polar opposite of me. can't stand it unless there is nail polish. hah. We really don't get along when it comes to legs and feet. anyways, Legs are bit skinny, but overall everything in that pic is extremely appealing and pleasing to look at.

Idk if that would activate my fetish but hey, at least she's flexible, right?

That surely is nice to read user.
For me, I like nails with or without polish. Depends mostly on the final outcome and how it all fits tohether I guess.

R8 em

Stop shitposting, Jim.

Do not want to be mean but at least without shaving it off, it will not get much success here...

Post your soles if you're a girl.

>tfw you are 6'4" 240Lbs slavface and will never be qt

Really nice. Just work those nails baby and you're set

I'll take it as a compliment user

Nice bait but I'll bite, 59kg / 178cm.
So yea, unless I'll shorten somehow, I'll never be smol and cute. Could use a few more kilos tho.

You / someone you know?

I'm not the guy posting those, but I could've sworn I've seen them before with some guy claiming it was his wife. is pretty qt anyway.

Yup. It's my wife. Posted some of these before. Just thought I'd share a few.

Lucky you. Give those legs a nice pat for me user.

more ?

You should post the full set on imgur.

Yes, continue :3

Also another pic from me. Though it's even shittier quallity than the first. I really have to figure this shit out before the next thread.

Thanks, will do