Let's ruin sargon the cuck survey

Let's ruin sargon the cuck survey

mass vote authoritarian right, even if youre not one.

survey.zohopublic.com/zs/1GDXYk

Other urls found in this thread:

survey.zohopublic.com/zs/1GDXYk
survey.zohopublic.com/zs/jMidmx
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
youtube.com/watch?v=O-PefbhDySE
dailystormer.com/world-war-sargon-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=IY0spEeh_JE
youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the edge!.jpg

not your army

Which way do I lean?

bump 4 potential

AUTISM

I really don't understand what Sup Forums has against Sargon.
Someone enlighten me please

he is part nigger

hes a fat autistic retard

How about the fact that he virals his fucking shit here in 9 threads every fucking day. Or the fact that he helps bring in faggot redditors that want to Sup Forums to only be satire cause lol u guis lets be nice. Or the fact he says shit he doesn't believe just to make more patreon whore money. Or that he is a literal nigger cuck.

The only one you are sabotaging is everyone against PC culture. This most likely includes yourself. You are braindead if you think vote bombing this shit would be a good idea.

He's a shitlib of the worst kind.

voted libertarian left just to spite you

>You are sabotaging everything by fucking with a fat faggots online survey

Hang yourself libshit.

Not your personal internet army.

He triggers nazis by being against the far left while not being a nazi

>implying you dont lean libertarian anyway

you did nothing retard

?
But Nazis are leftists.

Can you guys stop obsessing over this faggot already? It's the same shit that happened with Sup Forums and Anita Sarkeesian and now she's making thousands of dollars with shitty videos she doesn't even deliver in the end.

>survey.zohopublic.com/zs/1GDXYk

not your fucking army

fuck off

voted right wing authoritarian user

He's a leftist faggot with a faggy accent.

>Being a Reddit voting brigade
You need to go back

He is far left.

That's me.

Heil Leaf!

HIS RELIGION SURVEY
survey.zohopublic.com/zs/jMidmx

vote anything but atheist

If anything he's an asset to the right.
I was a literal Labour party voting communist before i discovered him. He stands behind a lot of Classical liberal principles which is nothing like modern liberalism. If anything classical liberalism is considered centre-right these days

eat a dick, op.

>pic renaissance pepe as compensation for this faggotry.

>takes the most neutral position with regards to human rights
>demonized by pol because he is 1/4 nigger

Don't ruin sargon then!

fucking this.
This is the reason the right doesn't win anymore. They're a bunch of autistic purists who can't agree to disagree with anybody

>anybody
who shares 99% of their views

he's not right wing he's well in the green

Cult like behavior, most of Sup Forums abandoned the "not your personal army" mantra long ago and have just become any controversial reddit sub.

Hmmm, what does that remind me of? Oh yeah, teenage newfriends.

Voted 4 Shekelism.

Not an person argument.

I don't mind Sargon really but he needs to realize that the only way Islam will be stemmed in his country is through the (likely far) right that he won't endorse because 'muh classical liberul princepuls n sheit'

He is actually a cuckold. But mainly because he used to be popular for speaking out against SJWshit but later became one and began sperging out against "ebil racists". Did I mention he is part nigger?

voted left libertarian even though i'm more right libertarian.

He isn't a classic liberal in any sense but social. He supports increases to minimum wage, welfare and the implementation of rent limits.

>Did I mention he is part nigger?

And? He looks white? Do you believe in blood magic or something? He's got the curse of ham?

Oh look a british faggot not caring about niggers. Go suck some cock redditor.

but his channel isn't about economics or politics even.

It took a literally cuckolded YouTube "philosopher" to convert you from the shittiest-tier ideology that is otherwise known as communism? Why didn't you just read an economics textbook? Regardless, please don't call Sargon a classical liberal —the guy is an outright pinko.

NYPA leafy.

>not obsessing over niggers
>obviously sucks nigger cock
fucking what?

>America in charge of calling others white
Kek

Isn't him being a cuckold a meme?
I haven't seen any compelling evidence that this is actually true. And even if he is, he is still a very good asset in the fight against the far left

But what if I already am authoritarian right? I'll vote but NYPA

You either want to gas them all or gargle their semen, there is no inbetween

you are retarded if you believe somebody on pol calling somebody "actually a cuckold"

I voted but there is no page for results? What kind of kikery is this?

Let's see who got dem sexts.

Simply herd mentality, a lot of my uni friends were commies so in order to fit in and be edgy i considered myself communist. Keep in mind this was before i properly educated myself on politics
Not proud of it but hey, at least i'll be on the good side in the race war now

I wonder who could behind this thread?

I don't mind him being part nigger.
It's actually shocking to me how he looks like average white dude,while being 25% nigger.

>I wonder who could behind this thread?

His wife has a daughter, and I think they have a son together too. So partially cuckold.

In any case, I like the game, since I'm not a neo-nazi, and he presents his views and ideals clearly and rationally. What more can I ask for.

i wish this was true, i've seen posts on pol actually making the case

Listen to him arguing with millennial woes.

His mentality is why we lost gamergate

he is reddit incarnate, trying to be political.

one drop rule

He's not 25% nigger hes more like 15% nigger. Why would you think a nigger in Europe would be 100% black?

youtube.com/watch?v=O-PefbhDySE

polls are in the description if you dont believe me. He basically want to prove that his fans are not all right wing bigots. im sure he will post result in the next video or the other one after

it wouldn't surprise me the least if he is an actual cuck.

pol claims a lot of retarded shit.
I enjoy trolling libshits with white nationalist propaganda as much as the next guy, but this libshit is not an enemy of pol

I disagree. A leftist fighting against the most retarded SJW-type leftists is not particularly helpful to the right.

i saw that and desu he did screw up on that one.
Still thinks he's a great asset against the regressive left. ...Although in saying that i heard he fucked up debating that ugly-ass slav looking male feminist

I legit took that survey and it says I'm left leaning liberal. I hate the mudslimes though and want the middle east glassed. I don't get it.

So you think his grandfather was half black?
Then that makes him 12.5% nigger.

50/50 60/40. the average black in america is 30% european the average black in Europe has to be more european than that

gassing all the niggers is dumb
getting buttfucked daily by niggers is dumb
>there is no inbetween -you

He said his grandfather was from some Island. I wouldn't be surprised if he was North African. Sargon wuz kangs.

Thanks for posting that. I didn't save it the last time. Also, checked.

I had no idea he was an actual cuck. This explains a lot.

well then..

Classical liberalism is pretty much libertarianism fampai

I've garnered such an absolute hatred of liberals I can't even be objective anymore.

I have tried too many times to logically argue, I give up. I just fucking hate them now.

Does anyone have a citation on his alleged niggerdom or are you guys just making up shit again?

Cuck is the first racial slur that has actually stuck to white people....There is a reason.

What did he do to make you butthurt?

ive actually never seen the original

he mentioned it in a TWIS about 4 or 5 months ago, can't remember which.

>Also, it has been revealed that Sargon of Akkad has a Black grandfather. Or at least he’s saying he does. Could be a clever ruse to keep from getting banned from things, or some kind of weird argumentative strategy. But if it’s true, it explains all of this.

dailystormer.com/world-war-sargon-2/

Wait so every man who marries a woman who's already given birth is a cuckold? Have you guys looked up the definition?

>Does anyone have a citation on his alleged niggerdom or are you guys just making up shit again?

i dont have screenshots because ive other shit to do that screenshoting people who admit to have nigger heritage but he said it very often on video and twitter

So no evidence, just a bunch of allegations without proof?
GG, you dunderfucks. You guys realize that's the exact same shit you all complain about SJW's and Jews pulling?

>Wait so every man who marries a woman who's already given birth is a cuckold?
You say that as if there is nothing wrong with that, but of course there isn't in Weimerica.

I'm not going to scour through his cucked videos to find him saying it, but I know he says it at some point in the Millennial Woes video.

>people on Sup Forums still think he's based after his damage control of rotherham

Ive seen the evidence with my eyes and ears bro. I know there's people on pol who cry ''x fucked a black dude'' ''Y is jewish'' with 0 evidence but im not one of them

if you dont want to believe me feel free to not to.

He said it himself you fucking stupid faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IY0spEeh_JE

youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE

He says it in either of these. Find it yourself no one will spoonfeed you further. If you're unable to then just fuck off back to whatever subreddit you came from.

Still no evidence? Thought so.

Even if the child is white?
I think you're all just butthurt that he constantly makes you stormfags look retarded because you pull the same correlation=causation bullshit that the sjw jews do.

gj you triggered me ill go with them.

see