Ask a guy that's been self harming for 10 consecutive hours anything

ask a guy that's been self harming for 10 consecutive hours anything

why didn't you cut upwards would have saved you a lot of time pussy

Horizontal is for attention, vertical for results. Stop being a faggot.

Time stamp and Sup Forums please Or you're baiting little fag

That's nothing man. I stepped on a LEGO today! So yeah...

Cutting
Is this what its come to
they cant even cut properly
I don't see one cut there that's deeper than a paper cut
I name you Paper Cut chan

Let Big Nigga Tyrone save you from your demons

Nigga, how sharp is your paper?

You will never find a cute girlfriend with that OP just stop being depressed. Eat healthy and work out. Find a job. It works for 8 billion people. Why not you?

Didn't mommy give you enough attention you pathetic little cry-baby?

This is what i did when i was 15 years old
im 19 now at least use something bigger than a pussy razor- ffs when i was 16 i was using knives, only kids use razors if your a kid leave now
You sir are the biggest pussy in the world

You have my sympathies.

> 8 billion people
Wow that's more than the whole world population! And these are all men who are not depressed AND have cute girl friends. Amazing

Can you see why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Why do you self harm?

cos i'm a huge pussy and don't wanna end it all just yet
i'm a little bitch what can i say
nah my mom was great i'm just sad and autistic

Razors are a lot sharper than your average kitchen knife, mate.

true i used to cut couldnt get anyone just emo girls, and even then they wanted to be mates
stopped cutting fucking 8/10's weekly

why are they horizontal and so shallow of cuts.
my first cut were 3rd degree laterals.

Y?

which means that it hurts less to get cut with them
the duller the blade, the stronger the pain

I have a cute girlfriend lol doesn't make me wanna kill myself less. it used to, but... idk Sup Forumsro

The deeper the cut, the more attention you get

I also workout everyday and eat good and have a job. what can i say

Woah guy. Stop hurting yourself, relax and get comfy. Curl up with a good book, dim lighting, and a box of band-aids. You're gonna be fine.

whats got you feeling ugly man? i self harm once in a while, mostly when im feeling like i really hate myself for some reason. and i want other people to look at me and hate me and think im ugly

same for you?

I fuck with blood, I don't really care about the pain as much as how much it bleed to be honest... Everyone does it a little different imo

Yes... those paper cuts look so bad
Stop being a pussy grow the fuck up or cut deeper you make the people who cut because they are depressed look like even bigger pussies than they are already made out to be
Fuck it if you dont wanna use a knife use a peice of sharp glass, thats what i use alot deeper than those bitch boy scratches 10 hour continuously cutting ud be dead

thats pathetic

You need to stop hurting yourself man.

I haven't been dragging a blade on my arm for 10 hours, I've been sitting on the floor for 10 hours cutting every couple minutes lmao

thank you my guy :)

Not OP, but I really dig your outlook on things and imagine chilling with you in a comfy room, having a few beers would be fun. Cheers

Attention whore

Do you feel like a loser afterwards?

If you are going to cut yourself either way, at least cut somewhere you can hide, if you bounce back it's gonna be harder because the stigma of being the fucked up kid that cut himself is never gonna fade, like those scars, so cut and hide at least you fool.

Actaully completly wrong i was in hospital for a suicide attempt with 50 paracetamol
only then did they see i had cuts... only pussies cut with razors that tiny at least use something bigger so you can feel the pain

You know posting on Sup Forums isn't helping you should talk to someone qualified to deal with this dude.

Thanks user. I'm a proponent of therapy by calm, stolid contemplation

based upon your arm hair , the lack there of, you are likely 16-17. MODS MODS MODS.

depends on the day. when im really feeling deeply fucked if i cut really deep i burst out laughing and that makes me feel good but also twisted. i sometimes feel like a loser when people see the marks and stare but I feel like a super hero while I'm cutting.. it's just the anticipation and direct after math that makes me feel like a loser

Kek, trying to overdose on paracetamol? How stupid are you? Why not use something better suited and succeed? You can't even kill yourse... actually, fuck that. I don't want to encourage anything. I hope you feel better nowadays

faggot, grow up you little edge master teen.

Men in my family have very little body hair, believe it or not. I recently saw pics of my dad in college and he didnt have a single hair on his chest or under his arm. Right now I have more on my arm than he had in his whole life and I'm well past 16-17. its all genetics

careful now, or you might cut yourself with that edge

oh wait...

Why didn't you kill yourself faggot?

Longways for results

:(

not the first time i've seen this pic lol i know how to kill myself trust me.i tried a few times and was damn near successful but EMTs are good at what they do, so.. it is what it is. waiting to build up the same courage i had that night

Want results, here. Trust me.

Yh i feel alot better i was around 14 when i tried that, you also can OD on them as OD'ing is just the name given when you have taken over the dosage that is normally prescribed trust me iv been in and out of therapy a lot to know that OP is the biggest Pussy ever
I was beaten every day of my life from 4-18 humiliated and sometimes worse in school and at home
Got arrested for trying to kill brother then because of that they put me in a home and gave me therapy so OP don't make people who have gone through real shit look bad its obvious your being the biggest attention whore ever... your posting pictures of your cuts enough said no person who cuts from pain would show they're cuts.... your cutting for attention thats the only reason you make me sick
I never wanted attention i wanted to stop the constant pain i was in and cutting and drugs was the only way for me to really forget even if for a short while

How does it feel to a bigger loser than a 27 year old virgin without a job or education?

"posting pictures of your cuts, only attention whores do that"
well said user, wise words

fuck off mate lol all i do is hide my cuts, i don't really consider posting pics of my bloody arm on Sup Forums to be attention getting... i could post any number of different threads and get the same level of attention without the ridicule.

>>posts about their self harm
>>also says posting pictures of your self harm is attention whoring
gg hypocrite

Are you fucking stupid

You can do it!

your life is trash Sup Forumsro don't pull rank on me cos i'm depressed. you're talking to a man with a girlfriend, job, and education. take your self hatred elsewhere

Just sat hear laughing at how much of a attention whore OP is and i see this gem
You have won this thread user

Are you harmenian?

I'm depressed and i suffer from such crippling social anxiety i have trouble being outside, yet i hate myself sometimes but i never hurt myself.

*all i do is hide my cuts*
Posts them on biggest board on Sup Forums
I bet your the type of person to text your mates telling them you are going to kill youself
not answer any messages for a few days just to see how many comments you get from them you are the scum of the earth

No

kek Op give up you've lost

me drawing blood doesn't make u better than me. i don't argue on the internet over who's life is better too much but fuck off u nigger

That's because you are not a retarded teenager girl, cutting yourself does nothing to solve the underlying problem

where is the pictures of my self harm??
Iv only posted text

Why do you want to share this ghoulish shit? Stop whoring for attention and just fucking kill yourself already.

Why cause i can control m emotion in a rational manner? So fuck off edgelord.

i've had cat scratches worse than those, man up or fuck off

I hope you receive the help you need OP.

Edgy faggot. Used to box cutter myself at work so I didn't kill my coworkers. Get over yourself out go deeper.

No. I don't take orders from little bitch boys with no balls.

WHO FUCKEN CARE

But of advice - Get the fuck off this trash site, go do some meditation or shit

>Helium asphyxiation
This Sup Forumsro, for reals. Fast, easy and completely painless. It's so effective some suicide watch groups have started complaining about the availability of helium tanks.

You have sat on the floor cutting yourself for 10 hours

Tbh, that just seems like time you could've been wackin it

How much longer till you hero?

why wont you cut deeper fucking pussy?

well said user
kek
kek
kek'd hard also hope you find your way man you deserve it more than faggot OP
Picutre is for you
I take it back your cuts are less than a cat scratch

prob like a week or so idk

stop being an attention seeking little whore and get help you need it, and if you dont want to, then for the love of god, fucking kill yourself you little faggot, i hate people like you, down the road faggot, end yourself please.

>>faggotdoit.jpg
this

>self harming for 10 consecutive hours
BFD. I've had wank sessions longer than that.

Did it help?
I have autistic patients, quite often.
Their families and relatives are very upset and they want psychiatry/ health care to do "something"
Patients think that it is ok - it help to relieve pain or anxiety. They used to do many things which are not acceptable in society.

Maybe it is time to accept that you need it?
Maybe you just cannot do it better?

(english is not my native language, obviously)

this guy. you fucking attention whore. If you do it though, all you do is put your pain on your family and friends like that faggot from linkin park. wake up to your self and have some respect for people who actually carefor you.

Damn, you're good at English. Are you native German?

You're a selfish prick

People notice shit like that and genuinely get emotionally evolved and try to help. Why waste everyone's time and concern?

If it's a release the pain thing, then find a new addiction. That's all it is. .. and This one will wreck your life

Of its a suicidal thing, you're a faggot pussy who knows damn well you're not going to. ..you attention seeking whore

Tl;dr
Fuck you

You're such a cool guy bc you cut yourself with big knives. You are probably a worthless pile of crap that lives at home and does nothing productive with his life. Am I right, or am I right?

pics?

Im a hair dresser I also help out with the local scouts and do talks on how cutting and drugs ruined my life sooo i guess your wrong

Litterally just hang yourself when no one is around. Relatively peaceful if you don't drop, your out like a light in under a minute. 10 minutes and your probably dead. I know I tried once and narrowly escaped death. Wouldn't recommend but considering your and obvious failure at life perhaps it's for you.

kek

Do you cut yourself because you work at the national geographic visitor center and they don't give you a store discount?

cut deeper whore

10 hours and that's all you managed to do? are you disabled? why so slow?

I dont see flesh nigga