Why do people drink Red Bull?

Why do people drink Red Bull?

Not energy drinks in general, specifically Red Bull. The stuff tastes like complete shit. Not only have I never talked to anyone who says the like the taste of Red Bull, I once saw a Red Bull ad that self-depreciatingly joked that it doesn't taste good.

I guess it kind of made sense when it was new, as it was really the first energy drink. But now there's over 9000 brands of energy drinks with at least 100 flavors each. So why do people still stick to fucking Red Bull?

The regular one is terrible. The cranberry and blueberry flavors are god tier.

It's for mixing with alcohol. Only faggots drink energy drinks by themselves.

>It's for mixing with alcohol.
But once again, why use Red Bull? Why not add booze to an energy drink that doesn't taste like ass sweat?

Red bull is so freaking expensive that only douchebags buy it. The 25c a can stuff is just the same but most are pretty foul.

I actually really like the taste of it.

i like red bull.

>Red bull is so freaking expensive that only douchebags buy it.
That too. It tastes like shit, but at least the price is high!

You don't have to lie to kick it

God tier energy drink. right here.

by itself it does taste like ass sweat, and jager tastes like cough syrup. mixed together they taste fucking awesome, jager bombs are the easiest way to get your girl wasted so you can put it in her butt.

Sugar free Red Bull is delicious. Great in the summer when you don't want a hot coffee in the morning.

love it. great taste, especially with Vodka

Try with monster, it is insane for me

Red Bull only has like 100 mg of caffeine. Maybe some folks can handle it better than they can handle the other crap, or they're just used to that amount.

*siping sounds*

God tier

The green kiwi red bull is the shiznits

Red Bull is amazing. It kind of is an acquired taste, but other energy drinks taste too sweet for me. Red Bull on the other hand is muted and perfectly carbonated.

I got older and switched to coffee for caffeine, though, because those drinks are fucking poison; but on the occasion I do indulge, it's with a Red Bull or Bawls.

How fucking poor are you where a $2 can of Red Bull is expensive?

It tastes fucking good

100% agreed, best energy drink

>hey i want to buy an energy drink
>do i take this or some no name product
ITT: What is advertising and how does it work

This but i can hardly find them

This tastes even worse