WWYD if you were in a club at the urinals and this guy walked in, stood right behind you...

WWYD if you were in a club at the urinals and this guy walked in, stood right behind you, and started pissing against the back of your legs?

Probably get hard.

if I turn around we would be sword fighting.

Turn around, Chop is dick off. Then continue with my piss.

Turn around and have a piss fight

Turn around and piss on him. I ain't nobody's bitch.

star trek jedi sword sounds too right? fzzzzz fzz fzzzzzzzzz

but that's what he wanted. OWNED.

Dick slap that nigga and slam his face into the urinal using his manbun as a handle

Being considerably bigger than him, I would probably break his legs.

"You're not the usual guy"

punch him in the face, some things you just cant let people do to you, regardless of consequence

Turn around, get on my knees and take his pissing cock deep into my mouth.

piss on my own back and show that baby boy how it's done. If that doesn't work; I always have my trusty gun.

The dude looks like he's never been hit before. Plus, look at his vascularity - definitely on roids. I'd turn around and headbutt him while I hold onto his shirt and feed him as many as I can before he falls. I literally did this shit at a house party once to some guy and it broke his nose and chipped some of his teeth. It was fucking brutal. It's been my go to move in desperate fights ever since.

Fling my anaconda over my shoulder and piss in his mouth.

>manbun
>hipster facial hair
>wears bracelets at the gym
>narrow waist
>no combat damage to ears or nose
Unironically beat the shit out of him

Do a 360 and poop on his dick

he has tiny tiny hands.

what if he overpowered you, forced you to the floor and then just continued urinating on you?

If you did a 360 you'd be facing him

pull my pants down and say pee in my butt, daddy

derp

how can you do a 360 with his dick up your ass?

newfag detected

Say "nice sandals ya fookin ponce"
and deck 'im in the jabber.

I'd have rigged the system in such a way that he'd actually be pissing against his own legs instead.