Is it me or does Sup Forums seem to not talk much about Italy...

Is it me or does Sup Forums seem to not talk much about Italy? For one of the biggest and oldest euro countries I feel it's somewhat left out from this board.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vVoGa_oQ94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the good ones moved to America years ago. All that's left in Europe is shit.

It's garbage.

Thanks we didn't have a thread insulting us in over 5 seconds

t. Pedro Enrique Jamal Smith

Revolution when?

I absolutely love Italy. It's beautiful. The only problem is that Salvini is not the PM.

I fucking hate italians.

But I'm showing love

The south is shitty

I get the impression there's only like 5 Italian posters on Sup Forums and at least 1 of them seems suicidal

6 with me. And we are very angry.

I'm getting the imression that Italy is such a nice country that they don't even use Internet or play games. They just sit around in the sun, taking in all the glory of the Roman Empire.

What are you guys so angry about?

AYYY BERLUSCONI

BUNGA BUNGA SEXY TEENAGERS

Italy doesn't come to any of our victory day parties

Shit infrastructures, shit government, shit taxes (70% for businesses), organized crime and general corruption, oh and shit laws.

Because we are a shithole of a country?

Faggot.

Italy is mostly ignored here, you faggot.

Salvini is a faggot

Impregnate american women since 1930

Suck it ahmed

> Roman Empire

Implying italians know anything about Romans.

I think it's because no empire will ever match the glory of Ancient Rome, so they never really tried to pull a take over Europe like France, Germany, or ever dream about being a world Super power.

>inb4 moose-a-Lini

>Salvini is a faggot
>t. Ciro Esposito
Hang yourself terun

>Italy is mostly ignored here, you faggot.
Italy as a country sure, i was including discussions about italians... literally open the first thread you see and search for italians, you will see us used as an example in some discussion about race and whiteness

You guys hate your country too much. You're probably the only country in Europe who managed not to fuck up your cultural legacy.

Italians do not talk about themselves very much on Sup Forums and they don't impact other countries often enough for people to make threads about them.

We talk about Jews all the time.

>ctrl + f
>miriam: 0 results

appalling

>Watching Rai 1
>Watching tv

No need to wonder why this country is so shit

Bring back Silvio Berlusconi and we'll talk about Italy more. The dude was a fucking riot to watch.

BUNGA BUNGA!

Qui sei questo demonio di semen??

>hurr durr I am so smart because I don't watch public tv channels
are you 15? Honest question

mariangela fantozzi

I really like Italy. Nice food, nice history, nice art, nice language, nice landscapes, ...

I want to go there at least once.

I like Italians. Great philosophers. Ancient people. Not degenerated Western individualist and modernist culture. Just like at home.
Pic related

They do talk about us, either they shit on us or they love us, mostly the first especially from new Mexico.

OP, your country is a fucking Muslim shithole.

I visited last year and everywhere I went it looked like Syria.

Why'd your country lay down and willingly be conquered, OP?

t. bossi

kill thyself

Then we agree.

You have to be a little more subtle, pity points for trying though

M
I
R
I
A
M

Bless Italia Disco and Bless Eurobeat Pray For Dave Rogers

Hot women, great food.

I imagine Italia an Argentina in Italian

I genuinely want to know how any native Italian can have pride today when their country is essentially a third world shitbin.

Literally this. Italian teens HNNNNNNGH

No but you are the perfect example of Italian and why we are a joke in the whole world.

proud to be italian
proud to suffer for my country

I hope to live there later. It seems like everything there is great. Are you guys still based or have you guys become cucks too now? genuine question.

what

They're cucks. More shitskins than Italians.

Hello Italy, thanks for all the delicious food.

what is their migrant situation ?

welfare ? government funded flirting classes ?

Recently passed the civil union but without adoption

sorry my russian fella, can you tip the same question without negronian slang?

Tyrone Pedro Mehemed Lee pls

good...for the migrant

welfare? lol

This thread looks exactly the same as threads of Spain.

A lot of Italians and nobody giving a fuck.

Mediterranean bros forever.

Hello there my dear chap. I am not of negroid descent luckily. Are you guys in favour of cuckolding? Or are you guys still based like you used to?

I feel it, sometimes i just have this idea to unite spain italy france portugal and for some reason greece to form a great latin nation,

leave France the fuck out from there, they hate us mate

right now most of us are most based than past (i refer to late '90 very early 2000).
unfortunaly mastercuck politician force us to cuck ourself.

Yeah, maybe only the provence is good, i was there, good people, the north one are a little bit angry against every one

are italians white?

Well, pol is largely an American board. It might be different for those on the east coast, but those who live elsewhere, we hardly come in contact with the italians. They are mostly relegated to the NJ/NY area.

We mostly consider them to be greaseball WOP type stereotype. Italy hasnt done much to piss us off. They fought against the US in WWII the same as France did at the beginning. Their heart was never really in it.

Could I vote for an Italian for President? Im not there yet. The only good catholics are the German ones. The rest (irish, polish, italian) are too ethnically retarded.

You guys hate every immigrant? Or just niggers and muslims?

I have never seen a thread of anyone attacking Italy. Unless you count the pope in some fucked up way.

Niggers and muslims mostly.
At least Romanians and Ukrainians are mostly hot girls

are brazilians out of every hope for a better future of their shithole country?

for sure more than you Arantes Felipe Nazario Vitor Borba Da Lima

All of them

They only talk about italian (marbles and stones) when they make we wuz threads against africans and chinese only to turn around and make le not white may may.
I'd prefer that they leave us alone.

I am waiting, like many of us, for a greater calling, God only knows when a man worth of this country will come again and I'll be sure as hell ready to die fighting for something I believe in.

But as the current situation we are in a complete status quo, nothing changes, nothing happens, nobody gives a shit, always the same news and the same titles. This good and bad at the same time, we are not drowning in immigrants like Germany and France, but our situation isn't better either, we are just 'lucky' that our economy is shit and we cannot provide any goods to the Muslims coming here, they are therefore not interested in staying here.

Shit will hit the fan soon or later, I just pray that it won't be too late for Europe.

A interesting history fact. During WW2 there were apparently organizations in Sicily that petitioned to the US to annex Sicily as a 51st state. What do Burgerbros and Spaghettibros think of this?

Sure Eder. If I remember correctly, you decided to import Italian immigrants in the late 19th century in order to whiten your nation

You guys would complain and complain only regardless of what's going around you.
It's like when we have sixty million football coaches the day the national football teams play.

I don't know what exactly you mean by "cucked" but Italy has always been a shithole. The best shithole in the world.
Yes there are lots of migrants but lots of Italian are racist. There is still a heavy class system. It's anarchy. Do what you want my friend! Go to the park and smoke a nice big blunt under the sun and then ram the moroccan prostitute against a tree. Or go out at night dressed classy to the best ristorante in town.
Italy is about being happy and doing what you want. About the great people who are hearthy and funny and genuine and yes...sometimes also very fucking cheeky. It's about nature, about women, about fun, about laughing and about crying.
Italy is fucking great.

it's already late for Europe.

the city of Rome having a crown on its official seal is one of the most profane and unholy things in history

Christian pass, Asian pass(sometimes), East europeans (not romanian, i don't hate them but commonly here they are in the middle of strange traffics) pass, if you are from the balkans well there is a little bit of risentiment between italy and balkanic slavs (you know, fascit italy vs Comunist yugoslavia) but ok

>For one of the biggest and oldest euro countries
funny that you mention it, Italy has the last citizen currently alive that was born in the 1800's

I love Naples

Chisto è 'o popolo 'e na vota:
Gente semplice e felice...
Chist'è Napule sincero
Ca pur'isso se ne va...
-from "Napule ca se ne va"

Wouldn't that have been 50st state then?

If you read your history you know Italians were a bunch of stupid pussies. They drop their guns at the first hint of conflict during wartime.

just beautiful.

That small town where they live off of sardines or something? I remember a news report on that. They just chill all day, drink wine, and play card and that ball shuffle board game.

Unlike American Italians, they dont die in a fight because some other guido insulted their IROC-Z

sure

"No thanks, Mafia."

is basically what we said to that.

They were probably some mafiosi who wanted to facilitate business between the Old Country and the American Cosa Nostra.

I fucking hate all Brits including Scots and Welsh.

Who? Do they have an aircraft carrier?

I cried to your post Hans..

I don't want you to be the next caliphate, we were good friends in the old time, please do something, it's like watching your best friend giving up on life, I can't watch you fall and act like it doesn't matter, IT DOES MATTER. The situation there is getting worse everyday, I might have hated you, I hated France too, but what they are doing to your countries is something I wouldn't wish even to my worst enemy. They are destroying your identity holy fuck.

Italy is a relatively new country. Has been unified only around 1861. Just a few years before Canada. Since then, they invaded, colonized more than the opposite.

Hopefully you have cancer.

We got two actually. They aren't giant but they're probably alright for the med sea.

Yes, we have 2

sure totally

Dumb french bitch. Pissed off that your cousins in Louisiana are the laughing stock of the US? Learn English. Even Le Motherland didnt defend you in the 7 years war, they knew you were worthless.

Guys can we stop I'm Italian and this thread is just offensive.

Please save your nation from the shitskins. I still want beautiful blonde German tourists in Italy, not some mixed race mutt

Shut up you stupid German you lost WW2 and 1 you dumbass learn English.

Italians have low self esteem. It's a country without balls.

They're the third largest Euro country but allow everyone else to push them around. They can tell Germany to fuck off, why don't they? No balls.

Italy is very active in anti-terrorism movements, fully supported the us in Iraq, sent troops, and is helping out with ISIS. When the meeting occurred over what to do what happened? Italy and Britain PROTESTED over including Italy. It was America that allowed them to be in it.

Italians need to grow a pair.

Ah, i'm ok with scots and for some reason welsh are like sardinians(both pastors sterotype with a difficult dialect), some english are cool like the good old days the other ones are really and i mean REALLY cucked

La tua waifu fa le scene lewd.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vVoGa_oQ94

>ameretards that judge a country only for their war accomplishment
>mfw

STop pussy you are offending me!