Sup Forums, you remember your first blowjob?

Sup Forums, you remember your first blowjob?

I hated it. But at least I didn't swallow.

kek

I was so nervous I had to stop her to go pee after barely 3 minutes. Also her hair touching my belly made me super ticklish, and I still to this day cannot receive a blowjob unless the girl ties her hair back.

5/7

I've only had one so yeah

What were you watching during your first BJ?
The Following for me :(

My life go down the drain

kissless virgin here, never had a blowjob

She wasn't really into it, guess you get what you pay for.

A New Hope during the trench run, it was awesome

>have had sex but never had a blowjob

am I missing out bros?

Cannibal Holocaust

Was a phase

Yes. I actually prefer them to sex, sorry bro, but you really are.

Some 15yo with huge tits blew me while drunk. I was 19 and dating her sister.

no

Fuck off reddit

dont listen to this guy, user bjs are the single most underwhelming sex act ever. like 99% girls dont know what the fuck they are doing. its boring and shitty.

now throat fucking, thats the same thing technically, but way better, thats the one you need to try.

BJs are shit.

>implying

how long did it take for him to cum?

A good bj feels better than fucking a pussy but most girls aren't good at bj's. I think you have to be a guy to really know what to do.

Once time this Scottish girl sucked my balls and there was a daft punk video on the tv(MTV)
Kek

I don't get this
Why don't you just instruct the girl what to do if she's doing it wrong?

I'm sorry, I really am. Sucks that you've never had a good one.

Fast and Furious 2. Lost my v-card that same night. Got a couple of handies after I walked her home.

I've never had JUST a blowjob, they're always a prelude to sex. They're cool but after a few minutes they get boring then you're just looking to plow.

The A-team, hired a prostitute to come over & left on the TV, ended up fucking her too was nice. It was the one with the crystal skull & I kept laughing I think the hooker thought i was laughing @ her. Came like 40 mins deep i know because the episode wasn't over yet. Paid for an hour but o well got a nice massage, half hour bj & 10 minutes of penetration in diff positions to that dank A team, worth 180.

Yes.

It was actually great. My second girlfriend (first girlfriend sucked at BJ's and I never finished, so I don't count it) but she just unzipped my pants one night and started sucking me fucking dry, it felt so good, it felt unreal.

I told her I was going to cum and she just looked at me and nodded and I blew the fattest fucking load I have ever experienced in her mouth and she swallowed every drop like a Dyson on speed. There was a satisfying "pop!" sound as she pulled me dick out of her mouth.

Bless her but we didn't work out.

Current GF gives really good blowjobs but doesn't swallow, but whatever.

Pic related I felt like I was in space.

Requiem for a Dream

I really don't.

My last BJ was my best one. and then she broke up with me.

that kills the mood and in my experience, girls don't like being told what to do.

BJ's suck, but it's all preference. It's not as good a feeling as pussy. There's something about fucking that is just so much better

Hell yeah, Christine DeWinter in 4th year of high school in the storeroom off the Physics lab. Was a fucking top notch nosh too, and she swallowed.

>first blowjob
lmao fucking loser
you really think i'd give up the chance to become a wizard just to get my dick sucked?

only four more years and i will finally ascend

If you let a guy do it it doesn't count, and it's better that way anyhow.

Girlfriend and I went to her house over lunch and she just put the head in her mouth and literally just sucked with all her might then was mad at me for not cumming for the rest of the day

She was 29
I was 18
Didn't cum, but it felt nice

Roseanne

Yes, it felt great but she didn't really understand the mechanics of a penis so I didn't cum. The next time she had studied up and did me well.

Yes you are, I'm sorry to say so. Also, blowjobs are much better with a longer time gf (or a whore idk) because you get to be a bit forceful with her, put your dick deep, fuck her face a bit, that sort of thing.