This kills the white race

This kills the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bigblack_cock_?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

A sweaty turd? Is this really a black man's weapon of mass destruction and extermination? Are you having some kind of retarded laugh there, pet?

Black dicks are fucking gross.

>t. faggot

>Looks like a turd
>Smells like a turd

cool story

That might kill the white race, but your sub-species kills each other so I think it's pretty even

>is a turd

we the white men cut nigger dicks off, becuase we dont like our own.

Not by breeding, but because Aids.

>muh dick
who would have thought

Guys imagine how numb the head must be hahahah

k

Probably the same beta faggot who made this thread

twitter.com/bigblack_cock_?lang=en

Something had to give!

then your white women are scatologist andthey love it.

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY A JEW

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

I'm a white male and I approve this message

What?

The only people who care about the size of black dicks are gay men.

Just castrate the niggers

His name is John Bettendorf

How would the white race be killed if they assimilated into the black race and are still breeding? They're still breeding. Have you fucking seen places like Utah? I've been there and I saw 6 WHITE pregnant women in a church with white husbands.

captain planet was black

Yes, should be a draw.

Christ almighty, there is no black guy attraction it's just women like trashy gangsta dudes. Its a repeat of the 90's where the bad boyz would get the ladies and the 00's where the douche bags would score. Women are attracted to shitty behavior. The only reason I say this is because you see the same women attracted to black men become attracted to wiggaz

And women

ooga booga *smacks lips* muh dikk muhfugga *white girl walks away* REEEEEEEE *posts nigger dicks on Sup Forums* WITE WIMMIN LUV MUH DIKK WITEY *cries himself to sleep

these threads aren't even fun to shitpost in anymore

Why don't you post white boys getting fucked by black cocks? Then all the faggots (and closet faggots) will come out.

sauce?

they're all made by whites too

like I'm white as fuck but the faggots posting these threads are all the kind of white trash mongs who walk around with kekistan patches sewn onto their leather jackets thinking it makes them look like the master race

CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE

CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE

CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE
CANCER
SAGE

I want to be dominated by big black cock
Anyone know any good BBC compilations aimed at faggots?

Looks like someone took a shit

>hides all foods stamps
This kills the black race

I know a pretty good one, it's called 9mm and I aim it at faggots all the time. You should try it.

Notice how all these threads are LGBT themed.

Nice one Sup Forumsro XDDDDDDDD
Oh man, I love Sup Forums XDDDD
I fell out of my chair laffin XDDDDDDDD

Niggers are all butt-fucking faggots, the aim of these threads is to try to get them some male ass. Just look at how they act in prison, and how high the AIDS rate is in their population.
Disgusting cretins.

I'm not trying to make you laugh though, I really want you to shoot yourself. If every faggot on Earth died we'd only be better off for it. Just don't get any blood on me, I don't want the virus.

I am being completely sincere and un-ironic when I say this: I wish you were dead.

It's just a phase white women go through sleeping with black cock. My wife went through it and got it out of her system.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░....

I'm already in the process...got a nice white girl bigger than any white dick she had. Too many were skinny

Cuck

/thread

This kills the black race

Thankx 4 takin all the shitty wamen u fukkin monkeyz
is lik natural selection but for teh wamenz
:) :) :) :) -_^
Very much apreasiate
not b8 no h8 just 8/8's
alzo gud lualwkes been impregnatortron but notz a father XDXDXXDXFDXDXDXD
>~Shiggy diddy when I top Zozzle doo.
peace out you black ass nigger mutherfuckerssererzzzz
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

There's more whites then blacks in America so where safe, If you do the math it means every time a black man knocks up a white girl instead of a black one it's actually killing the black race because it's one less pure bred nigger babie

The baby still comes out black and will be accepted by the nigger community. It will not however, be accepted by the white community.

Y'all postin' in a Bettendorf thread.

This kills the black

I just got off a 14 day ban for that picture. Good on you for keeping it spread.

But it's white side will make it more difficult to steal and drop out of school

its curved up a little on niggers to help pump as much nigger seed into white girls

Actually, I think blacks kill more blacks than any other group.
They're their own worst enemy.

I'm loving how miserable your life must be to come online and post shit like this. Like, you must suffer every day.

I'd drink your little projection faggot tears if I could lmao

American niggers are already mixed. They have European blood in them. That's why they look different from African niggers. They are still niggerish, even niggers with a white dad are niggerish

The world would be such a better place if it were only whites

We should've listened to Hitler

Yeah well you didn't.

And now your daughters will taste African sperm.

U mad?

doesn't work that way in op's mouth

Only a degenerate would fuck a nigger. Nothing of value is lost.

Black cock

I guess most white women are degenerates them since almost all of them have tasted BBC at some point in their lives.

Up here in Finland niggers are more rare than gays in saudi arabia and about as popular.

I'm not having kids and will be long dead before any noticeable changes to the white population. So nah.

nig

i take it you know most white women then for you to be aware of that?

>I guess most white women are degenerates them since almost all of them have tasted BBC at some point in their lives.

Oh yes. Surely. I concure. Well cucked my friend.

Statistics definitely support this. BBC is not just a shitty meme. Jews are not owning Blacked.com and you are not a pathetic shill.

Good goy. Don't reproduce.

>mad whitebois in denial

Ofc your gf won't tell you because she knows your a closet racist.

>almost all of them have tasted BBC

leave the trailer park

>actually being so insecure that you have that pc saved on your hard drive

does your non existent gf know you're a wannabe cuck

>Ignores the part about statistics, because it does not confirm his retarded worldview
>Tells other people they are in denial

You need to try harded. This is next level of chimping out.

Ask your gf. I've cucked more Than a few whites.