+1 (954) 445-4906

+1 (954) 445-4906

Harass this nigger if you're bored. He tried blackmailing me into sending him money after sending naked pictures of a random girl and then saying that they're of an underage girl and she tried to kill herself and he'll call the cops unless I send money. So if you ain't got shit to do, here's something to do.

bump

someone post results

interested bump

Bump

MODS

How did he contact you in the first place?

This seems like a personal army request... Let me consult my expert on personal army requests.

>implying there's anything that has to do with children here.

Shut up newkid on the block, PA is ready for this type of adventure.

Also OP where's the pics.

>I was on POF trying to pick up on ladies.
> Got a random text from someone saying they were from POF and I said alright whatever,
>must be someone I don't remember. >Then they sent me a random ass shot, then
>Get told that she's 17 and will be 18 in two weeks so I say no more nude pics or anything sexual at all
>then I ask for a sign pic with face shot. >silence, then this black hood nigga calls me saying his daughter tried to kil herself an he will prosecute me unless I send money to deactivate her phone. >Now he's saying he's coming to sparks from Florida with the cops like fuck off dude you're such a fucking shitty con artist.
>Almost as bad as I am not green texting this till the shitty edit I did after the fact.

Wack

I deleted every picture off of my phone but I still have the conversation saved via screen shot.

I can't it's taking fucking forever and my phone is going to die soon. Used up all my high speed data all that's left is my 2g. By the time I got half the convo posted phone will be RIP and I won't be o this board anymore.

This is now a feet thread.

Damn, seemed like a good one for you guys to shit text. Can't believe no one has done it yet.

>2017

> Not using an employer provided unlimited data plan.

Sure is summer in here... Go ask Mommy and Daddy for more gigglebytes.

I almost feel sorry for you. Try again another day m8

hello police, Op is being a bigger faggot than usual. Please come and taze his dumb ass.