DONALD TRUMP THE MASTERMIND!

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m30s

Just recently, Jeff Bezos, the founder and owner of Amazon and also liberal media puppet-master recently announced that he was going to be hiring 20 extra journalists from the Washington Post JUST to find dirt on Donald Trump. So a couple days ago, the Journalists finally found something: about 25 years ago, during Donald Trump's divorce with Ivanna (his first wife), Trump was in the media spotlight, and a man named John Miller acted as Donald Trump's PR Manager. The real 'scandal' was that John Miller was actually Donald Trump himself, and he was posing as his own PR agent. his was purportedly "Leaked" through a number of audio tapes by an unknown individual. So when the media found this out, they asked Trump about it in an interview and after being asked, Trump became suddenly silent (as if scared or shocked) and then 'lost the phone connection.' Now the media became ravenous, they had finally gotten something that could Stump the Trump! So in the video below, Megyn Kelly found the journalist who was the one talking with John Miller. And below is what you see. It turns out He leaked his own audio tapes.

And even better, the media completely took the bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpwallsimulator2017.com/fanpage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

25 years ago, Donald Trump invented the shitpost. Wow.

What was his motivation? Coverage?
Is that it?

And discrediting the media as a whole, probably.

>Megyn Kelly

horny bitch wants Donald's D so bad

Oh by the way 4:30 min is where it gets important.

That's actually...pretty good.

trumpwallsimulator2017.com/fanpage/

It severely discredits wapo as they couldn't even do basic research and follow ups on a lead.

Yeah she does. When Eric tells her the ivanka is the primary heir to trump dynasty I think she orgasms. Look it up.

I love Trump so much.

There has honestly not been one candidate I have ever felt like I NEEDED to vote for except for Trump. Seriously.

Same. He's the first person I've ever voted for.

so does this explain why that picture of maples was right below his taco bowl in that cinco de mayo tweet? was he going through all his old shit trying to find the tape before his delicious lunch was served?

>"lost the tape"
>I-I totally didn't leak it guys!!
Really? Do you really believe that?

Good god, at 4:50 Meagan sees how she just got played

He's a fucking genius

Now Hilary's entire past is open season.

The media just ends up looking like witch hunters by playing a 25 year old tape

This is unreal, what's his final form?

I also have a feeling that she did leak the tapes, especially after seeing the interview of her on CNN. Maybe she did it to get in the media spotlight. But Trump could easily deny that he leaked the tapes himself, so it's weird that she would lie about it. Unless it's blackmail.

this man is a magician working on another level

Beautiful

Suddenly tapes from 25 years ago are relevant...I wonder if Hillary has any decades old tapes that could come back to haunt her?

21st century watergate incoming.

This. Hilary's dark long forgotten history is fair game now.

This was a really smart move. She's got dark shit hidden away I imagine.

that dirty jew at the last half
>gotta go back

It was a recent article in people magazine. The corner of the article was poking out.