DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD
What are your favourite drugs?

I like MDMA personally but it's annoying that you can only use it like once a month max really. Anything similar that can be used more often or in between?
I was looking into trying mephedrone, anyone have any experience with it or know if its any good/similar to MDMA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ibuprofen.

Hex en

Ketimine

LSD
MDMA
Shrooms
DMT/Changa
(coughcoughcocainecoughcough)

none

Just did shrooms last night. It was good but I'm not going to go hunting for it.

MDMA and weed.

MDMA is hard to get hold of here in UK now. Most of the stuff is probably MDA instead; similar but doesn't compare.

Mephedrone is nothing like MDMA and it fucks you up badly. I wouldn't touch it.

LSD
>No problems with tolerance
>Can choose exactly how strong your trip will be
>Lasts fucking ages
>Is a fucking adventure
>Can improve mental state
>Music is fucking amazing
>Cheap

>Can be combined with MDMA for a fucking beautiful time

My shit

where in the UK are you?
Know a couple people selling pure MDMA crystals.
Otherwise its pretty available on AB

I can't find any and it makes me mad

I'm , is Ket worth trying? My best friend is a veterinary and I can get pure ket.

Forgot my daily medication, WEED!

Just did shrooms last night. It was good but I'm not going to go hunting for it.

They are everywhere. Also just find a junkie who knows a junkie and then you are set

>Cheap
How cheap? I get tabs that have around 150ug for $8 each one.

It looks risky but it's easily obtainable so I might try

South West. Had no problem a few years back but the authorities are clamping down on the precursors and the lab dudes are having a hard time obviously.

What's AB?

And are you selling?

Drugs are for losers, get a life.

Weed and MDMA, but I only started doing MDMA recently(Don Perignon, around 130mg). Why only once a month?

oh look, a honeypot!

i take ibuprofen occasionally lol

I have done almost every drug in every form. Excluding synthisied chemicals outside common ones. Pharmaceutical and so forth. I have many stories just name a drug.

Cocaine

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

One of the many possible effects of overuse. Drugs are fun, but don't be an idiot. Research both the good and bad consequences.

it depends on the situation

Weed
>great for chilling on my own playing games or browsing the net

LSD
>great as a more active adventure drug

MDMA
>partying, obviously

Right now i'm out of weed so just relaxing on a codeine buzz

i loved mdma lsd shroomies mda and even methamphetamine

In case you don't mind tripping a little, 2C-B might just be your thing. Also, lot's of people who like MDMA also like acid. If you want to do drugs to party, just get some speed and mix it with pot and alcohol.
And I hate to say this but don't be a fucking retard and do any of this shit without knowing what you're doing and being at least a little careful.

If you like MDMA, try 2cb

Weed isn't even a drug for me anymore

I went to rehab for K and benzo addiction

K is and will always be my fave even if I don't touch it and acid is right up there with it

Google the effects of MDMA on your brain. It's a shame that it's the most fun drug, because it REALLY fucks you up. I knew a dude who did 16 points in one night (about a gram and a half) and it fucked him up pretty good.

>used to hang with my personal trainer.

>fucked gym sluts constantly

>meet one girl named -b

> snorted cocaine off her ass in a gym bathroom.

>later attended her 18th birthday.

>oops

Cocaine gets you up quick , feels amazing and numbs wherever you ingest it. You can also bump coke after getting hammered to bring you back to a sober-ish state

Not the faggot you replied to, but coke is so much fun.

>Agree to be the DD for a group of bitches I went to a party with
>Anybody who knows me knows I don't party sober
>These bitches don't know me
>Pregame with half a xanax bar, couple lines of coke, and some weed edibles
>Drink all fucking night, alcohol has damn near no noticeable negative effects
>Re-up on substances over the night as needed
>Drive back to campus completely fucked up, everything was cool

Fun times. Coke, xanax, alcohol, and LSD is a fucking great combination too. Different night though.

>K and benzo addiction
I can relate to benzo addiction, I'm currently at 2.5mg of Diazepam, it was hard, I was taking 4mg of Kpin and 60mg of Diazepam per day, anyways, can you elaborate why K is awesome but you got addicted to it? I wanna try it.

First I thought marijuana was my favorite drug. Then I tried shrooms.

I can relate bro, I really miss coke. I want to try it again when I finish my benzo tappering. I love cocaine stories.

I used to party like this:
>Kpin the night before to sleep wekk
>drop acid
>start drinking
>start doing lines
>smoking weed
>life is awesome

K has a very low addiction rate but I fell in love with it. Imagine an acid trippy but not traily, just pure cartoon wackiness. Also pushing yourself to the limits of a k hole is interesting.

Did K on an airplane once and the entire time I was watching it from a third person plane perspective

>no problems with tolerance
sorry to be a nitpicking faggot here but the tolerance is wack. you gotta take twice as much the next day after you trip to feel near the same effect, but at the same time what kind of idiot has so many trips in such a short time??

150ug tabs for £3.26 off the web, less if you buy 5

AlphaBay

fuck no I'd never sell

Anyone ever try datura?

Yeah short term tolerance does exist
After a trip I always feel like I need a while before I can be in that state again anyway

When you guys fry in Acid you watch fractal videos right? Fractal surfing is by far my favorite way to spend a trip, but you have to do it alone or with people who appreciate it, or it is not fun.

Psilocybin.

amphetamines, opiates and benzos combined. you get the best of all 3

anyone has tried salvia divinorum?

Mostly listen to, or make music.
Will have to try fractal shit

Interesting. How much is considered too much?
I only do a 1/4 or maximum a half. I also tried speed, but I heard it's even worse, so I stopped, but never really liked it anyway.

I've been wanting to try LSD for a while but I'm scared I'll have a bad trip and embarrass myself or reveal some secret or some stupid shit. How common are bad trips and what are the chances of having one for the first time? what about for a low dose? my friend said he'd trip sit

Since when can you only use it once a month? I used to do e at least twice a week erry week. Im fine

Shitty in my experience. Lots of visuals lasts short amount of time. Loss of body control. Not fun imo.

To me a "bad trip" isnt exactly what I've expected.
You dont just feel bad for ages and everything is shit, it's a very temporary thing. I've always had both good trips and bad trips constantly when doing acid, that's what makes it such an adventure.
Do it with someone you are close with the first time (not a tripsitter actually do acid with someone), don't do more than 150ug and you have nothing to worry about.
>revealing secrets
Don't think this would happen. You bond with people a lot but you can still have boundaries if you want.
Try it and enjoy.

Adult swim off the air is pretty good too. My favorite is liquid, but fractal surfing will put you in the craziest mind state. It allows your brain to focus on a never ending sequence, but it's constantly changing, so you will zone out hard and have intense sequences of thoughts that travel down so many rabbit holes. If you're doing it alone, just be aware of that. Fry hard enough and you will get lost for literal hours.

When you say fucked him up good, you mean short term that night or long term?

Can LSD trips go bad if you have severe mental illnesses and phobias? (Depression, anxiety and probably schizophrenia)

It's different for everyone depending on your chemical make up and tolerance, but I rarely do more than 3 points, but I'm only 135 lbs and almost always drink it.

Best advice: stay in a place you are comfortable and safe, with people with get along with well. Have plenty of beer to drink, or water too. It's better when a few are doing it at once. This is the best scenario for success.

yep

If you want to do it alone my friend gave me a tip to not trip badly.
Before you drop, make a plan and stick to it.
Have a lit of things you want to do and times you will do them. If you ever feel bad just do what your plan says and your mind would be off on another adventure in minutes.

Would you do LSD if you had similar mental illnesses and phobias?

When I say revealing secrets I mean more along the lines of having a breakdown and crying and blabbing about my life and things I wouldn't want people to know etc.

Could that happen?

Thanks for the advice though, overall is a bad trip scary, I'd probably try a low dose first time?

I'm around the same weight.
Nobody told me about that I have to stop for a few months, even tho' I got a really nice and long explanation about it.
Thanks for clearing that up. I don't want to fuck up my body, I just want to feel good sometimes.

Never saw anyone who does that on acid. Oh, also, trip with someone who usually makes you laugh.

One of my worst trips was with my girlfriend. I was following her round in a forrest and I started feeling like I was just attached to her, sort of keeping her back, that lead me to feeling like i might as well not exist.
Bad trips are a downward spiral. I cried and spoke about it with her but it's only cause I wanted to share this stuff with her. I could've definitely got out of the trip on my own eventually had I needed to.
Just gotta be strong mentally

I watched my friend have the worst trip I've ever seen anyone experience in 2 tabs. He literally could not function, or talk to anyone. He would just break down and cry. He sat alone in the basement for 2 hours and said it was the worst thing he's ever experienced in his life. On that note, he was very drunk before hand and dehydrated as well. I personally hate trip sitters. The mindset you are in when frying is extremely interesting and everything makes perfect sense in your head, but is very hard to describe to others, especially when they're sober. Take a tab with someone you trust and you will have the deepest conversations about the dumbest shit, but it will be one of the most eye opening experiences in your life. I really do recommend everyone try it at least once, it will change your frame of mind and ways of thinking.

there's always one

Don't do drugs

lol last time i did lsd i somehow drove 30 miles to my ex's house ran into it and drove back home

srry OP this is an LSD thread now

GOAT drug

MDMA causes your brain to basically dump all of its serotonin at once. If you take too much/ too frequently it will hinder your brains ability to produce it. He still gets brain zaps every now and again and it will depress the fuck out of you. He's still functionally the same, but I can tell it changed him.

DUDE WEED for chillin', playing vidya, making music
LSD for adventures with friends, introspection, appreciating life etc
MDMA and coke for just having a jolly ol' time

trips of truth

Im on 2cb right now

ritalin, for like a week
now it doesnt get me high and it makes me depressed

next time I see my shrink ill ask for adderall

how do I make ritalin work again?

pot + ritalin felt like extasy but now I only feel the pot high
booze was pretty great too but now It just kills my drunk

a week ago id take half and id have a great time doing chores, man that was fucking nuts

Weed, basically everyday

Speed, every other weekend, currently lying in bed listening to music after a few lines

Mephadrone (rarely if I can't get anything else)

Cocaine, rarely because I think its shit for what you get and harder to get close to pure coke that hasn't been past aroud and cut multiple times, at least where I live...A mate told me he could get me close to pure coke for £60 (ukfag) a gram, turned outnto be crushed up paracetamol and I got my money back

MDMA, only done a few times at clubs, again as above, harder to get shit that hasn't been tampered with somehow even if its crystals

It's called tolerance you junkie. Chill for a minute.

Where can I buy 15mg oxycodone and vallium without a prescription?

they prescribed me them pretty recently and I dont take them everyday, not anymore at least since they dont do anything at all

from what I understand they inhibit the reuptake of dopamine and norephedrine or whatever, but I have a problem producing those chemicals on my own because of my ADD
so id assume that ritalin could boost the effects of a drug or activity that releases dopamine (or norephedrine)

tha internetz
I think you dont even need to go to the deep web

also you could see a shrink and tell him you have a hard time sleeping
if you have bruxism they can prescribe you those for the pain

Yeah, it's one of the first things my mate taught me with regards to MD and something everyone tends to advise, including the guy who popularised it although he himself said 3 months but that seems excessive to wait. It's not just some safety advise to only do it once a month max, it's very much recommended even by people who love it and is not only for your health but also helps you enjoy it more - firstly it prevents your tolerance building up and stopping you from experiencing the full effect and secondly it means that the wait will make it even better and more of a novelty, although that's just a positive of having to wait rather than a reason to.

so it changed him permanently? will he ever go back to normal?

How is mephedrone? what about compared to MDMA?

I used to do MDMA every weekend when it was starting to get unbelievably strong again back in 2013/2014 and it was the best. Done it pretty much every weekend, but from personal experience I would say you are right only do it one, maybe twice a month, max because it ca and will fuck you up mentally. But at the minute I am all for a bit of cocaine, it's too good.

I quite liked it but I could see how it's very easily to get hooked on it and thats sort of a reason I try to avoid it now. It was quite a nice 'buzz' everything just felt to be around, and I came out of my shell quite a bit (ex gf destoryed my confidence, became shy to people I didn't know) I always found myself grabbing a guitar to play to keep myself occupied though, or just fidget like a motherfucker. I always sniffed it and started on lines maybe 3 inches long, one of those every 35-45 minutes (my mate who got it, has ocd and timed every sniff) but even after a week or so, I was racking 7-8 inch long lines sometimes 2 at a time and doing them 5 minutes apart, still every 35-45 minutes.

I also found I could sniff until 7:30am, sleep 15 minutes later and wake up for 9am for work feeling alright, no comedowns or sweats, shakes etc

I could say its almost like MD but not as strong unless you wap a load into you in a short space of time, even then you can feel yourself coming down after half an hour or so

Only done 2CB, but one night I'm told I racked up 9 caps of it.
Acid-bros, how does 2CB and other shit like it compare to real acid?

Thanks for the help and explanation, I've read a lot about it after you mentioned the side effects. The rollsafe.org seems like a pretty good place to get information about it.

Anyone in Denver wanna hook me up with some blow tonight? We can hang

are the effects of it fucking you up short term or have they stayed with you permanently?

no problem! glad to help. I'm not an expert but I know the general advice like the tidbit you hadn't even heard of as some people wouldn't (why would anyone unless they specifically read about it or their mate told them?) and it's a good thing to know so you can further research.

yeah that rollsafe website seems good, idk how accurate it is or if it's overly cautious because it recommends max 120mg and ideally between 80-100 but I normally take 150mg for a good time - but could be that's just me being a dummy or taking more than I actually need. Best thing is to find a level you feel good with.

Do you have any other drugs to recommend?
Ofc not hardcore stuff, and I only plan to do it occasionally. I've heard about shrooms but never tried it.
I tried speed as I mentioned, but it's not my thing. I'm a pretty depressive person so I'm looking for something to give me a little boost.

tbh I've not tried that many. alcohol, weed, MDMA, cocaine, that's pretty much it. Coke is ok, great feeling when you're on it but the comedown sucks and you can feel like a prick afterwards, plus its expensive and so fucking addictive. I'd say it's not worth the money or as good as people make it out to be but if someone offers it for free its probably worth a try. weed is pretty good; thought it was overrated at first tbh in my opinion but a nice drug to chill with friends with then I had a mind blowing experience on my own smoking half a g and laying in bed in the dark listening to music. If you're looking for something to boost your energy, drinking or mdma in my experience work well but I haven't tried much else, amphetamines like speed are supposed to be good for that too, coke would definitely do that, ephedrine or bala root tea might work as well as other stimulants but it's not really a 'high' as far as I know.

I'd like to try shrooms and LSD, probably will in a few months. I also want to try amphetamines like speed or adderall or ritalin but I'd need to research it more and see if I can get them.

btw, another tip, don't drink with mdma. not so much because of dangers but because it cancels eachother out and just isn't as good as one or the other, weirdly.

not op
shrooms, lsd, dmt or ayahuasca
dont do random blotters because they may have 25i_nBOME wich gives me an awful high
all of those things are great for depressed people

also look up microdosing
lsd on small quantities is fucking amazing

I stay away from drugs. Drugs are for attention seeking losers trying to act like they're tough shit

So you are around at the same level as me. Yea I heard that the coke is mostly prestige drug.
I also want to try adderall, seems interesting. I have a good friend who is a dealer, so I can get whatever I want, but I don't want to be stupid and end up in a hospital, or in a graveyard.
A bit afraid to try LSD because of the backflashes, bad trips or bc you can like.. "stay on it" I guess.
I think my next thing will be the shrooms. I smoke a lots of weed, but I'll try to decrease the dose, because I can feel I'm getting dumber and slower.

Anyway, thanks for the advices. I wish you happy rolling in the future.

Is xanax worth doing? Anybody know the difference between snorting vs swallowing?

Xanax

weed