Wwyd tributes get more

Wwyd tributes get more

Sorry for the wrong angle.

Teach her what a gym is and how to do her fucking hair.

wwyd

bend her over the counter and fuck her ass using her phone to record the whole thing

Buy some Turtle Wax for that bonnet sized forehead

Go on

good lord i just love those thick white girl asses, id bend her over and smash that shit

lets see this sluts tits first

Yesss tribute her I have many more

Wwyd no limits for more

Hold her down and fuck her cunt making her let out loud moans as i use her. I would choke her and slap her tits as i fuck her harder and harder after awhile i would pull out of her cunt and put her on all 4s and i would fuck her tight ass hard making her scream in pain as i use her. I would finish by using her mouth i would throat fuck her hard before cuming all over her face.

Hold her bye her hips and fuck her tight ass making her scream into the pillows i would push my cock deep inside her over and over again while i slapped her ass. After awhile o would pull out of her ass and roll her onto her back where i would shove my cock into her tight cunt i would fuck her cunt hard as i slap her tits and choke her i would fill her cunt with my cum and watch as shes freaks out as my warm cum drips down her inner thighs

Sexy ass eyes, I'd make her suck my dick while she looked up at me. While she did I'd have my hand on the back of her head forcing my cock deep into her throat making her gag and drool all over it. I'd take the top off this time to so I could play with her hard little nipples finally grabbing her by the hair and holding her down on my cock watching as she flails and gags as I exploded my huge load into her mouth and down her throat

back with the clothes again huh?

Ha. I don't have much of her.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Nice...brutally wwyd for more

wwyd?

you are not forgiven

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

what else would you do to this slut?

nudes?

i wish

wwyd

Wwyd to her thighs?

replies for replies

Wew lad. I feel like she's the type who would cry if you forced her face down on your dick. So that's exactly what I'd do while she can barely breathe through that fat throat of hers, then cum on her freckled tits

Wwyd to her thighs?

I would love to fuck her puss then while its wet, shove it into her pooter and see her cute reaction.

Wwyd

Fuckin mobile version fucking up and repeating words

Hotttttttttt

I'd hold her legs strait up while in that swing thing and put my cock between them. Then I'd fuck her thighs until I shot out hot ropes of cum all over her bell and breasts. Then I'd let her go and move to her face. I'd roughly grasp her head in my hands and wipe the end of my cock all over her face, then hold her down and force her to lick all the sweat from my taint.

I want to fuck her while she is on top so I can ram her and watch her face. Id cum all over those glasses and make her lick every bit off her boobs and face

Who is she?

rotate the picture so it's orientated properly so i don't look like a stupid fuck who can't even post a pic properly, you dumb fuck

lol scat

Why would she do that?

MOAR

Tributes get more

k

wwyd to these college girls?

Buml

wwyd to my 21 year old assistant manager?

Take a high-powered hose nozzle to her stinky asshole