Sup Forums, I need your help

Sup Forums, I need your help

I have this plastic dinosaur that I found on the ground one day. I really like this dinosaur, and I need more of the exact same dinosaur.

On the bottom of the toy it has the numbers 76830 and 2013-08 (I think that its the serial number and year/month it was manufactured in)

It also says TYRANNOSAURS REX and MADE IN CHINA on it

I have looked and I cant find the exact version that I want

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qSBhsvW_zg
amazon.com/Tyrannosaurus-Soft-Plastic-Dinosaur-Large/dp/B000TNG96M
youtube.com/watch?v=Uubi5_IhtH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How old are you?

Have a bump and i wish you good luck user

Did you try looking at your dollar store?

I'm 22 years old

My dollar store only has really crappy dinosaurs

A bump from me on your quest for dinosaurs.

You could check alibaba.com

really does look like the kind you'd find at Dollar General

I hope that you never reach more dinosaurs.

Sage

This one that I've had for probably years. Check out the cheap toy section in Walmart or Target someplace like that they're generally thrown in a box with similar dinosaurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qSBhsvW_zg

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!?

What
That's the same dinosaur
How?

Haven't found it for sale yet, still looking. But enjoy this autistic motherfucker I came across

If you have an Arts & Crafts store nearby, visit their kid's section/ miniature section. I'm sure you'll find high quality models as opposed to a toysrus n such. Good luck.

Same user, similar figure on the Walmart website.

have a bump user

He looks neat. I like finding random toys and things. Makes me wonder wno the previous owner was and weather or not the object mattered to them. If they want it back or maybe they don't care..

is that a shadow of your dick?

Baldwin?

I've been having a stegosaurus and dimetrodon presumably by the same manufacturer; same plastic, same design, same use of serial number next to "MADE IN CHINA"

They're in Walmart

OP if and when you get more of these dinosaurs, what exactly do you plan to do with them?

Have a bump op
Go on and find those dinos

Hope you can find the dinosaur, m8.

Carry them around in a big bag mostly

Yes, as only I, the Great user, possess the ability to bend my dick at a 90 degree angle while photographing a small plastic figure from the front of the toy.

I mean it sounds harmless, but is there any reason why you need to carry toy dinosaurs around in a bag?

found him..
wait, is this him ?

Kek

Its a personal thing

its not sexual I swear

Why this specific toy though? Why not any type of dino?

That's a fine looking dino OP, bump

I can relate... there's a statue of a moose farmer I've been looking for for over a year, still can't find.

I eat dinosaurs for lunch

Now you have 2 :)

I had that same dinosaur when I was a kid. I brought it in the bath with me and tried to put my dick in it's mouth. I can't remember where it was gotten though, sorry OP. I know I was in New Jersey at the time though if that helps at all.

I remember doing this, wtf was wrong with us?

>I brought it in the bath with me and tried to put my dick in it's mouth.
It probably tried therapy and when that didn't work it killed itself.

there's a board called /toy/
try there

I'd peg it as curiousity at the time. I wasn't corrupted yet.

Why oh why do I like this thread.
It feels innocent as fuck.

>tried to put my dick in it's mouth. I can't remember where it was gotten though
so, you can't find your dick?

Anhero

I'm working on it OP gimme a sec, keep this thread alive. I will find it.

You mean one of these user?

how old are you in earth years?

Kinda, mine has less detail tho

>22

Yeah, after closer inspection it is not an exact match. These are ancient toys my wife played with when she was a kid and now our kids play with them. Probably 30 years old.

fuck sorry OP I can't find it.

Is this it OP?

amazon.com/Tyrannosaurus-Soft-Plastic-Dinosaur-Large/dp/B000TNG96M

No, that is clearly not the same.

Good luck in your search OP

Op has all these fucking dinosaurs and he wants more fucking dinosaurs ? wtf, op i don't have ANY dinosaurs. You hear me ? not one fucking dinosaur. Go jerk off to jurassic park one more time op, and take each one of those dinosaurs and shove em up your ass sideways.

Well fuck off. At least I tried

And so help me, Op, if you even say the word dinosaur one more fucking time... Just make your mouth like youre fixing to say dinosaur, so help me god.... I've had it up to HERE with fucking dinosaurs

OPs has a much, much classier paint job

dinosaur

So, when were you diagnosed with autism?

Not OP but, WHERE THE FUCK IS "HERE".

Also, DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR DINOSAUR

THAT"S IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP's dino is shit tier.
THESE are the dinos to have. Had a bunch when I was a kid and I know a lot of you have too.

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Uubi5_IhtH0

This one?

have you tried searching aliexpress for tyrannosaurus rex?

Schleich Tyrannosaurus Rex. Good quality dinosaurs.

Okay but I don't want just any dinosaur

I need this specific dinosaur

He is, regardless of what he says. My 3:5 year old is and loves the Schleich's dinosaurs.

Sounds like the best bet is to peruse walmart; have you done that yet?

Since Dino search is fruitless how about helping my search, I have vague memories of like a small yellow rubber duck with black dot eyes and and orange- red bill , some Jew kid stole it and I kind of want it now (I was a kid)

OP v. Schleich

I'm not autistic, I just need this specific type of dinosaur toy

I am going to try tomorrow, I haven't yet because there are always a bunch of weirdos there

Why exactly do you need this specific dino?

>s a

What type of wife is this that played with dinosaurs, then lugged them around for 30 years? Intrigued.

I just do, its very personal

tell!

He fucks it and it's probably wearing down.

It is likely made by IMPERIAL. Is there a little CROWN stamped on its belly?

Go to EBAY and search IMPERIAL DINOSAUR

Slow down rain man, you are autistic. It's fine. They're welcome here. Just own it.

Do you have a mental illness

I don't know, but probably not

this threat is sooo cute

others are too small for his asshole

I have some dinosaurs, but no t-rex. Sorry user. Good luck though

Also put me in the screen cap

samefag

Kek

>Do you have _____ or have you ever _____.
>On this website.
You know the answer.
You k

Lookin for dynosours

Isn't it common for certain autistic people to want certain things? They think it'll make them happier but in the end it wont do shit. It's fucking plastic.

>there are always a bunch of weirdos there

And you are one of them, deficient.

Op I am looking. If you're upgrading any way, why not try schleich? Your asshole might prefer. It's very well made and classy. For adults.

Hey OP I had a T rex similar to that, I can't find it though.
my spinosaurus wishes you luck though.

lol you're the one with autism. you dont know what his needs are but your self-projections are clear.

>Google Chrome
lulz

eh. I like it.

>bragging about your browser

what's a better browser

firefox

>his needs
Did you just assume my gender?