"I'm grown up for my age!"

"sucky sucky 15 bucky?"

"Jonah tear my asshole please"

I want to take Joe's 2 inch pinch.

I wish hitler was my daddy

Roll

Val, eat my pussy out

rollin

*angry and somewhat loud voice* MOOOOOOOOM SOME CIS MALE IS TRIGGERING ME ON TUMBLR MAKE HIM STOP. ALSO I NEED KORE CHEETOS. MOOOOOOOM!?

"LISTEN YOU MOTHER FUCKERS MY FRIEND JUST ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION NOW FUCKING ANSWER HIM OR I'M GONNA KILL EVERY LAST MOTHER FUCKING ONE OF YOU!!"

Traps are gay

In 9 months you can call me mommy

Roll

I'd be lesbian for Hillary Clinton

"one more time blake" in a smirky voice

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

how the fuck do you roll a 0 in 2017

"Get me out of my cage, master, I'm only 10 years old"

WINRAWR

WINRAR

*breathing heavily* Please fuck me, I want my ass to be sore for a week!

>see

Enkidu? Can you please read my femdom trash in your normal voice:

"Do ya know what's gonna happen when you come in my mouth? Nothing. I'm gonna drink it all up, and then I'm gonna make it stay hard, even if it hurts, and I'm gonna make you come again. Then you're gonna tell me to stop, but your dick *just won't* get soft, so I'll keep on going until you're shooting blanks and crying.

>how the fuck do you roll a 0 in 2017

Be good like this fag

Rollerino

Enkidu?

Say this:

I love being stretched out on daddy's huge cock like that, like his personal little fucktoy. OH YES DADDY! Choke me while you pound my tight little cunt! Every inch of me belongs to you. Please daddy! I want your cum! Please cum inside your dirty little whore princess, I want to feel it dripping down my thighs!

Rolo

like this
vocaroo.com/i/s0F7MP8BdEf5

Roller

checked by the way. you rolled a dubble 0

Roll

beh

Wait don't keep pushing my pussy is already full.

Come to AEB for dank memes and lolis who want your cream

Reroll

This is going to take forever. Reroll.

Rollio

"Come to America and tell a cop you're messing around with a 14 year old. I bet you won't do it"

Roooll

"Marked you're such a slave to tits"

Fucking roll

fuck rerolling

vocaroo.com/i/s1JMlxDZ4yOK

again

1 in 10 come on!

Come the fuck on

"I'm actually a 40 year old faggot who has been living in my parents basement my entire life"

Fucking hell reroll

Rerolllll ffs

I swear I can never get zeroes when you make these threads.

THERE IS A GOD

Ha

erik is a faggot who likes to worship the devil

come on 0

Finnaly

vocaroo.com/i/s1X5gY7A4j43

fucking fuck

Jesse-kun, why do you hate little girls?

"*Heavy breathing* P-please... I need more..."

that other guy got his 0

Daddy be nimble, daddy be quick, Daddy, has a rock hard dick.
One cummy, two cummy, three cummy, four.
Daddy cums so much, he can’t cum anymore.
Ghost cummy, Ghost cummy, don’t be scared!
There’s always more cummies that can be shared.
Daddy make me squishy, daddy makes me wet.
Daddy treats me like his little pet.
Daddy makes me happy, daddy is sweet,
Daddy likes to give me his cummies to eat.
Daddy makes me happy and I make him happy too,
I suck on his dick and watch it grow huge.
Daddy isn’t scary, daddy is brave.
Daddy really likes it when I behave.
Better not cry, better not pout,
Better let daddy make you squishy throughout.
Just me and my daddy hanging out.
I got pretty hungry, so I started to pout.
He asked if I was down for something yummy.
I asked “What?”, he said he’d give me his cummy.
I drink them, I slurp them, I swallow them whole.
To makes daddy happy, it’s my only goal.
Harder daddy, harder daddy!
One cummy, two cummy, three cummy, four.
I’m daddy’s little princess, but I’m also a whore.

I know I can get it.

reroll

Good day Jonathan, my name is V.
The bees are swinging in the trees.

roll

My dick is diamonds. Say this please.

"Keep fucking me just like that! Harder and faster! Oh fuck that feels so good! I want you to get me pregnant! *Cums* ~Ah!~ All your warm thick cum feels amazing! Don't let any of it leak out!"

My throat is really bad right now because my state is being fucking in the ass with smoke so sorry

vocaroo.com/i/s0syYhvNIKsv

reroll

Rollio

fuck it last try tonight.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

Time to get a bunch of not zeroes. Reroll.

Rerolling

ree

Rolo

Just say something in your normal voice and then do it in the loli voice. I want to see how much of a difference it is.

Za rolld

Reroll again

reroll

Rolling

Out of curiosity roll

At least do the chaika verison

Fucking reroll

vocaroo.com/i/s1nwC94YfFFf

"More blood for the blood gods!"

chu chu yeah!
iku no nekomimi

YES