not loli

Lol =/= baby fucking you sick cunts

>sample in filename
Some of you are really stupid I see

> put in sister
wut

so im not the only one who is extremely annoyed by downscales

i wish this shit was illegal so bad

then gtfo this board. you dont need to be here, you chose to be here you little hypocrite.

Chubby

Loli

Guts

Real little girls disgust me.

But 2-D loli are so adorable.

how the fuck.

Are you people not entertained?

i deal with this myself. everytime i tey to rationalize this i get bored and end up fapping to loli. oh well

Is lolibooru kill?

It's nothing for me to deal with, I just hate kids. I find real little girls disgusting and obnoxious, but 2-D loli's are so cute and kind and loveable.

Where do you guys find your loli?

here, gelbooru, and hentai-image.com

Thanks

ah. im just refering to the aestetic side of it. but yeah i mostly agree with you. (i know a few that are really nice and show respect)

I have kids. Can confirm. Real kids are smelly, annoying, selfish, and try can't play the same game for more that 3 minutes.

Fake, drawn kids are much more fun. If you want to bust a nut, there's nothing better than a fictional, smiling loli!

Its been kill for awhile or at least for the longest time ive tried to get into it nothing shows

real little girls are selfish, smell bad, and bad tempered. 2-D loli are kinda cute and always wanna help.

God bless 2-D

Are there any good sites with Loli hentai vids? Hentai haven says Loli vids but half of them aren't really Loli.

Apparently laying on my back side can help me get an erection?

Mucho hentai is pretty damn good. You better have adblock on though.

Thanks user, will give it a look

If you have adblock and disable java script, Rule 34 hentai is okay if you like SFM loli.

Don't know any sites in particular, though if you haven't already seen it Grade A Classmate is pretty good. Had another masterpiece saved on my computer as the_real_deal.mp3 but hard drive broke.

gaaaaah. neither are those midgets but they're still incredibly adorable and worthy of being posted in cute threads such as this one.
or anywhere for that matter. CUTE IS LOVE, CUTE IS LIFE.

btw in case anyone is wondering, there's a set with this girl and the whole thing is called Nikaime, i believe there's Nikaime and Nikaime 2.
here's something from those sets i guess, not sure why it's something different than i've seen though
exhentai.org/g/269114/8425e1347f/

Try "hentaistigma", I've been able to find some stuff there.

I prefer e621 because I'm a furry cub lover

i wish wanting to police thoughts was illegal

oh wait