New general Trap Thread part 3

New general Trap Thread part 3.
Fuck it using blue again.

I ran out of pics last thread, but add me on kik is you want to abuse my whore ass ;) My kik is trepboi69

I still wish I could hear you moaning.

Me & Butt #twinsies

fullmoon.jpg

Please more!

is deserved, she is gorgeous

Fullmoon-chan comin' atcha

You've got some tidal action going on between that ass and my dick.

with pics like that really starting to wonder if im gay.

no homo bro

That she is

I'm so hornyyyyy

Nice you made it over...still like the little pre you leaked from being horny in the last thread.

Sorry nibba you gay as fuck

Reposting.
Does anyone have the WebM of the Asian trap in glasses giving a blowjob? The video is POV and takes place on a bed. IIRC the trap was a tripfag on Sup Forums.

always wondered why the obsession with chastity when it comes to traps. I enjoy traps a little too much, but never understood this. Halp?

It's about getting pleasure from being a "girl" or something.

The people who post OC body pics and never show their face ruin these threads. FUCK off. Also showing your ass spread is boring too. SHOW FACE

Oh look already trash OC being posted

Legitimate question for some of you. Why not post your face? I know this is probably a common gripe, but I never quite understood why you forgo showing your face. My thoughts being this.

>Your face is probably to masculine in your own opinion.
>You're afraid someone might recognize you.
>You're just genuinely god awful at taking photographs, and miss your face somehow, every. single. time.

I mean if someone claimed they recognized you, so what? They're going to bring up how they lurk Sup Forums in trap threads, and in between beating off they recognized you to people in real life? If someone came up to you, who you thought was ugly or whatever, and tried to blackmail you all you would literally have to do is look at them like they're crazy, and deny. Not to mention most in this thread lurking probably don't have the balls to actually do anything to anyone anyway.

Unless you have a birthmark, super recognizable face, or some other super identifying characteristic to your face I don't understand why you don't just add it.. And, you sluts should be in makeup anyway. So you shouldn't be looking like yourself..

Show your fucking face, pussy.

Not a clue what you are talking about but it sounds hot as fuck, just checked my massive folder and sadly I found nothing. Good luck on your search though!

>pic kinda related, another hot trap giving a bj

Damn got me

Then show your asshole so at least i can reliev myself

chastity device prevents you from pleasuring yourself. allegedly because you can't get a boner, your horny energy does not get to be expressed so it makes you frustrated, flustered, and even more horny.

Honestly. In order to be a trap you must pass. These guys are just crossdressers and don't live their lives like that. They don't show their faces cause they don't look feminine

solid. more ?

Removing the last vestiges of maleness, in that they must now receive pleasure via a hole as opposed to gaining pleasure through a hole. Or something like that. I'm halfway through a bottle of liquor at this point and the only thing making me understandable is autocorrect. Also, stop being a faggot.

Who is this? I need more!

Same shot, no panties please!!

Sorry, one eye is all youll get nibba

These people are crossdressers. They dress like girls to be submissive not cause they want to be girls. They're fucking pathetic

that is like deep man

CROSS DRESSERS DON'T POST ANYMORE TRASH CONTENT PLEASE

cute ! marry me

But, if you're devoting yourself enough to buying/stealing/aquiring female's clothes or underwear. Wouldn't most do the same with make-up? I mean I've seen some of these fucking make-up artists. Regular dudes can end up looking like barbie bimbos. I guess I just don't understand.

SHOW YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING PUSSY

Just posting this again so I can say goodnight to the folks from the last thread. Thanks for the fun, guys!

*blocks ur path*

I'm trans so, I don't just cd for funs; but I was hiding my face because I don't have makeup on. Not adhamed of my face, just the butt speaks louder I though XP

Seriously? Can you atleast take a decent picture for once? Atleast take one like this. FUCK OC on these threads are fucking garbage

Not even a shemale just a fucking straight up dude

More!!

It's late at night and I'm just 4 months hrt; so I'm garbage what can i say??? XD

Pic

Someone have more of her or got a name? A Kik? Anything anons? Work with me here

my balls smell like romano cheese

More!!

I honestly don't care that you're like fucking 12, I would literally fuck you until you couldn't make words anymore.

some user post her pics today

Do you have more info or pics?

>straight up dude
>straight up
>straight
yeah, prolly not tho

Why don't you show full face? Lol you look cute

Mainly my edgy emo persona, but also 4 months hrt hasn't totally shaped my face yet XP

>Trump says transsexual can't join military
>gays can serve in military
>transsexual = trap
Traps aren't gay

So cute!

"Immediately something like the Kinsey scale fell from user-kun's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and wasn't a faggot."

are stupid fucking crossdressers allowed

>scroll thrrough
>no webms
>leave

That bulge looks amazing!

thats fine, hidden smile is a bonus. thanks doll.

Fucking garbagelow quality posts. Take that somewhere else

yep!

user this is great. Please if you have more post more. You have any info on her?

good! girl!!!!

Best ass

That manly ass body go away please

I bet you will be really cute after hrt lol

I just wanna impregnate this boy pussy outside is all

You wound me

Fuck i didn't think I was gonna go on Sup Forums and actually feel a little better :')

mmm her body is so shapely

Impregnate me please

Holy fuck I'd suck your cock and eat your ass all day

this girl has a big sack of ladyballs!

not me, but if you want....

What is wrong with ur nose?

Are yoy voldemort or too much cocaine?

More?

10/10 would fuck bareback

When you garbage but like, the high quality possibly recyclable kind of garbage

Fuck yes

Nothing

please, bunny girl got my boner for the whole night.

sure

Yes please! Can I get a name, who are they?

Who is this?