Who should Trump's VP be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that miller guy seems pretty good

someone with experience and not a pandering choice

Christie

He's moderate enough to make Trump not seem as crazy and would probably win Trump a few of the swing states (especially PA).

Ben Garrison

Sarah Palin

He needs the women vote

I don't want that fat fuck anywhere near the VP office

Mr. Ruboto.

Kasich is who I'd pick

this desu

Ben Carson

Whats wrong with Christie? I'd actually like to know.

This desu she's so hot too

Please end this fucking meme
Kasich will get trump assassinated and weakens the ticket

Really fat, brings nothing to the table, bridgegate, fat.

>assassination
>not a meme
He's the governor of Ohio, with a yuge approval rating

Mac MIller
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

If Kasich is on the ticket, Trump loses my vote. Nobody Soros backed should ever touch his cabinet,

Trump doesn't need Kasich to win Ohio. He's already winning by 5+ points. Trump is better off getting someone to secure Florida/Virginia.

I forgot about that. Who'd be better?

Pick Jeb so we can meme at full strength again

>she's so hot too

are you serious senpai?

James Henry "Jim" Webb, Jr.

George Soros

Well I'm not sure who would lock down Florida, not fucking lil' Marco or our governor.

Zyklon Ben?

Martha Stewart

Ben Garrison knows his politics and he knows how to talk to the people.

Hates weed. Can't get Bern bot votes with someone who said smoke week while you can because when I'm president you won't be.

Are you retarded?, did you see how she destroyed McCain's campaign, she would involuntaryly stump the trump

Jim Webb if he wants to crash this political system with no survivors

David Duke

Me

The entire cast of duck dynasty

No, she's got too much bagadge, and she's not too smart, another women would be good though, she just needs a scandal first (not a sex scandal though)

>Ben Carson
He needs to announce this soon. The stupid republicucks need to stop being a bunch of faggots and give Trump their full support. Every Republican needs to get behind a Trump/Carson partnership and begin relentlessly attacking Hilary with everything they've got.

Christ Christie VP
Newt 'I'll Shoot' Gringrich SecState

Rudy Giuliani, he made NYC great again and is a model for how Trump can MAGA

this

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

This, or that new Mexico woman, or even cruz desu

great bantz
Having a black man on the ticket would be fun just to see leftists trip over themselves trying to explain how he's "racist", but Carson isn't an option at this point

>John Huntsman
Speaks motherfucking chinese. Former governor of Utah with yuge approval ratings. Basically the expert you would need if Trump was serious about improving the US' trading situation. Basically unassailable by the left. Pro wall. A+ pick
>Newt Gringrich
Solidifies conservative credentials. 20+ years experience in congress. Hilary's worst nightmare. A pick
>John Kasich
Experienced. Has the soothing voice of Mr. Rogers. Good approval ratings. Mellows out Trump's high energy ticket A- choice
> Condoleeza Rice
Former secretary of state. Solidly conservative. Woman and black basically deflects every accusation the left has. Kind of damaged by her role in Iraq war. B+ choice
>Chris Christie
Experienced governor. Krispie Kreme. Early supporter. Kind of weighed down by bridgegate, and the whole internet meme thing doesn't help him. B choice

Smartest thing I've heard from a leaf all year

STAND WITH RAND
T
A
N
D

W
I
T
H

R
A