MOAR

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0

Please somebody, I'm in a dark place right now.. help, at least to let it out

Legit tho, this and similar images are way too sad to me. :C

Because fuck you

that looks exactly like my brother
although it's probably not
could be him tho because fuck knows where he is

You think that's sad, until you find out it has a Hayabusa engine swapped in and does 0-60 faster than a GT-R.

GT-R is overrated. Weighs too much. The VR isn't better than the RB. point blank period.

all their lives*

My family and I have stop celebrating our birthdays, at most we just remember to congratulate each other. Wouldn't want it any other way.

You're not wrong. My point was just that the smart car could actually be a beast.

You'll make it. Just keep pushing yourself. I believe in you.

Wheres that from?

The world is a very large place. There's someone out there for everyone.

his quest was noble and ultimately he just disappeared

Like that Turk during the """""coup""""".
youtube.com/watch?v=MY-_FR8WREs

Not the guy you're replying to, but I know how he feels. The older you get, the harder it is to learn new things. Whether it's a new language, a new skill or in this case, love. People who have never been in a relationship don't know where to start. They don't know how to approach people or ask them out. Like one of the posts ITT that warned what happened to people who don't become normalfags, it just gets harder and harder and more challenges appear.

sauce?

1/6

2/6

WE3
A 3 book series about a cat, a dog, and a rabbit put in cyborg armor and used as weapons.
prty gud.

3/6

haha shit
3/6

4/6

"Hey. Hey! This is highway."|

5/6

6/6

Welp. Third time this thread got me

Sjw's be like
>we oppressed
>structural racism man
>fuck capatlism
>communism is salvation!
>did u look at me in the eye? SEE OPPRESSION

Communist china be like
>can we please be not communist
>can you please stop mass murdering us
>oh we dead now because are actually oppressed
>let the communism begin

Jesus fuck man

This one is for you Max.
RIP puppers

I mean with that name he was never going to be an adult.

I'm really tired and just haven't been able to really vent these last couple weeks but these stories were really the stopper,, I'm fucking bawling right now.

This is literally going to be me in a week. Fuck you OP I did not need this

Its raining my Sup Forumsrethren

Choked me up.
Rip Doggo

Fag

try this one

Anons, I'm 39 and 15 years ago I had nothing, no future. I was 262lbs, no education, no prospects and girls wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire, only fucked drunk girls who never called me afterwards. I've also never been rich or good looking.

Now I'm 39, married to a woman who is better than I could have ever hoped for. I have a trade as a welder and make good money. What I've learned is that you have to turn that anger and hate outwards, fight for what you want and fucking destroy anyone or anything in your path until you get it.

If an ugly loser like me can make it, all of you can because I'm the worst.

Good luck anons, I love you all.

yall casuals i got a fuck ton of these depresso pics hol up

nice. this was beautiful

I swear this hits too close for me goddam it

yall goofy

i am almost done dumping all my baw folder in this thread, its been a while Sup Forumsrothers

I loved this when I read it years ago and I still love it just as much now.

Worth the read bros.

Just to add, this afternoon I finished work, forgot my umbrella and it started storming. Black clouds, temperature dropped and I was stuck for 30 minutes at a bus stop with no shelter. Standing in the freezing rain and shivering. But I thought of my wife who I adore and my career that I love and I could do nothing but smile. So I decided that since it's the long weekend, fuck it, might as well walk home since I'm already soaked. By the time I got there the sky was clear, the sun was shining, the temperature went up and I was bone dry. I got to our apartment building and waited for my wife to come home. When she did we hugged and kissed and went up stairs where I made her a pot of tea and asked her how her day went.....fact..... youtu.be/oqmx_rE1Tz4

Love you too bro