You've got to be fucking kidding me

You've got to be fucking kidding me

THIS is the BEST those hacks could come up with?

Wheres the fucking orginality, the creativity, apart from in the OT which the NT just leaches from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xxf1c3fzDOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You) want this, don't (You)

>it's an "user forgets Vader's body was burnt away in a funeral pyre" episode

Is the reason they did Snoke with CGI because they're were too afraid of him looking like Vader?

>believing Skywalker lies

Thanks for reminding Vader is just some old, fat, bald dude

Wait Vader is Snoke?

no, OP is just being a faggot as usual

The reason was they didn't know what to make snoke so when they had to make something up quickly this shit cgi thing was the best they could do.

Could've been fixed by just not making him look exactly like Vader.

he's not saying it's Vader you fucking moron

He's saying it's just more copy paste poetry bullshit

JJ is just Lucas minus a few years and somehow even LESS creative

I'm gonna need a source on this webm

ive literally never seen a character that has a shifted eye socket. now what op?

What the fuck is he doing?

I'm assuming he's saying Hilight Yellow Cut out Pink. So basically he's just zooming in on all the shitty CG and cutting out the real people. I assume. It could be the total opposite for all I know.

Pink is shot on camera, yellow (basically everything exvept faces) is cgi
Though watching without context is hilarious. The expression on the team's faces seeing george lucas coloring like a baby over the whole storyboard

Snoke is a really stupid sounding name.

Episode 7 was complete trash. Fan boys are just stubborn and can't admit it.

Sheevs

Dooku

>being over 18
>watching Star wars

It's plagueis' force ghost possessing vader's corpse

Snoke is Tarkin.

Vader died...remember...ya know...complete with blue ghost..and its young anakin special edition bastardization.

Rey is clearly Anakin reincarnated.

people over 18 are suppose to only watch art house films and documentaries. let me tell you that the middle age people in your life have probably all seen or wouldn't mind seeing Force Awakens.

It's an action/adventure like indian jones or batman.

Thriller/horror and some comedies are really the only movies that are commonly seen by 18+ crowds

Snoke weed 'err day.

He's also doing it on the original storyboards

I guess storyboarders had to be ready for that to happen but still...

youtu.be/xxf1c3fzDOU

20 seoncds in

The prototype that was floating around before the leak was much better, i was so disappointed in the movie version.

Tarkin blew up in da deafstar

You morons think I think that Snoke is Vader or something?

No its not that, but why the hell does he look the same when Vader is dead?

Thats what I don't get.

This Snoke thing is retarded, all of it, Sheevus christ.

Yeah this, I'm saying this

I should have wrote pottery in the OP to get it across better.

>implying the prequels were original
>prequels were just about shot-for-shot remakes of the OT, except incompetent.

I never said the prequels were original, just the OT.

>people over 18 are suppose to only watch art house films

Let's not get douchey, there's a YUUUGE gap between Star Wars and pretentious Iranian indie dramas about family relations.

Snoke could be his surname.

Reminder Snoke originally was concepted as a snake creature in a robe

Snake?

I think I only know one or two middle aged people who watched it and they didn't like it.

Vader's clone maybe? Knowing Star Wars, it's highly plausible.

Why do you type like a fucking nigger?

Holy shit my hair looks almost exactly like that.

take a shower

you stink

no, clones don't have the same scars their predecessors did.

novels revival that he is just some faggot sheev picked up on jacuzzi and tasked with guarding his hidden fleet.

>prequels were just about shot-for-shot remakes of the OT, except incompetent.

>Says this while defending TFA, whch was a literal shot-for-shot remake of ANH

>Rey is clearly Anakin reincarnated.
No, you are my father
C.S. Lewis

I hope not. In previous universe you could not clone jedi without them going crazy.They made it up so people would not ask why did not they just make a clone army of jedi.

Fuck off nigger
Dooku is a based name

Its tradition

It's obvious the big guy is Darth Vader's spirit.

Never seen arya stark?

Simon Snoke

kek but thats not by design

snoke is vader's force ghost, there are two sides to an individual, a dark and light side, in the next episode it will be about trying to suck out the darkness from kylo ren so he's good again.

that's what storyboards are for, retard

nope its Snoke snooker

I hated it at first but it doesn't bother me as much as before. I still think it's dumb but so are half the names in Star Wars. You get used to shit after saying it a number of times over the course of a year.

I just now realised that Snoke is the same race of alien as the little orange bitch who gived Rey Luke's lightsaber. Which I'm presuming is why that character got so much screen time, so it wouldn't be so jarring when we see Snoke in his none-hologram form.

Yeah it's obvious he's like an evil yoda, he'll be another tiny fuck flipping around and fucking shit up.

it fucks up the visualization of the scenes

Snoke isn't even a human you donk
Anyone else hoping his holo turns out to be life sized? Because that would be SICK

>It's an user doesn't realize Luke dropped-off Anakin's comatose body with 2-1B aboard the alliance medical frigate before burning Vader's empty armor on Endor episode. Followed by an Anakin learns to astral project while doped up in a bacta chamber episode.

user already said he's the same species as She-Yoda so he's probably actually fucking tiny.
Though a twenty foot tall Sith with a matching lightsaber is a spectacle I'd like to see. Regardless of how retarded it is.

>giant

The only thing that could save the character visually

The actual CGI is fucking terrible

Noses are different and a lot of the concept art of Snoke makes him look more human.

So the whole rumor of the story that Luke tells Rey about a brother/ sister touching the Force tree- is it gonna turn out to be Maz and Snoke?

>JJ is responsible for the new characters

retard alert

Which would be shit

George gave his idea of the origins of the force, and they shouldn't have touched on it

yeah the writers are

im sick and tired of these motherfuckin snokes on this motherfuckin plane

better than Grievous or Count? Dooku for that matter.

Is Snoke supposed to be a fucked up old man or some kind of alien species?

When I first saw TFA in the theater the projection was a little dim and I thought he could have been an alien, but on Blu Ray he definitely looks more human.

Grievous is a better name than Snoke, if were comparing silly stupid dumbshit fucking names here.

>1:06

WTF ?!?!?

he's the night king

>smoke
>snoke

Poem

Honestly he better fucking be tiny
like little alien from men in black tiny

what the fuck is he even talking about in that video? he's just saying things that dont even make sense

Who said Snoke has to be connected to any if the characters apart from Kylo Ren? What if he's some sort of ancient evil that used the Dark Side and was sealed away by the Jedi? Then when Sheev kicked the bucket, his followers woke up Snoke hoping he could be the new Emperor, but instead he led them to create what the First Order is now.

He is Paz or maz or whatever the fuck she's called's brother

I'd like to have seen old republic made into live action at least that shit was like an actual WAR

What's wrong with her face?

It's a clone. The same scar and everything, just stretched and distorted.

Snookie

>Darth "Went up in smoke, now I'm Snoke" Vader

Sheev is Disney Canon,just like Snoke.

Why is that one horse so angry at the other one?

Because scars are in your DNA, right?

I, too, remember the big arena fight at the end of ESB, and the Empire getting a big stormtrooper army.
Also the speeder race in ANH was great.
And who can forget the teddy-like alien ambush on Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith.

maybe force scars are

He looks like a shitty CGI version of Gary Oldman in Hannibal

Damn, Gary Oldman looks like THAT?

It would be better if he was sealed away by Sith and the death of the Emperor released him. Would also explain why he's a Ren (or whatever this type of dark Jedi is called), not a Sith.

Reminder Snoke's name is an onomatopoeia of the sound Darth Vader's breathing makes if you listen carefully.

The "dark side" excised from and anthropomorphized by existence within Dark Vader.

That's fucking stupid. That's fucking "Tree Spirit" stupid.

What the fuck

Why does his face look like that?

He ate his own face. He lived the life of a pedo Sup Forums poster and had to pay.

It's the darkside that was left out of darth Vader when he redeemed himself and relinquished the darkside, we'll it probably mainfested itself like a jedi can manifest into a ghost

He's a Dark Guy, for Luke.