Why can't I get a girlfriend?

Why can't I get a girlfriend?

You're not comfortable with yourself, once you find that you're all aloof, carefree no ones on your radar and women love that.

Because you believe that you qualify for a beautiful woman.

Seriously, there are fat, ugly women walking around in your field of view who are completely invisible to you, but you can't even see them because you're too delusional to acknowledge your place in the pecking order.

You could have a girlfriend tomorrow if you would make your standards more realistic.

Believe me it's not worth it, I'm right here at my girlfriends cousins house sleeping on a horrible matress and not able to go partying or see another girl, I missed so much fucking random girls, you are in paradise

It's not that you can't, it's that you don't allow yourself to get one.

I mean, your posting a fucking Pepe on Sup Forums for Christ's sake. Your guess is as good as mine.

Nobody wants a fat ugly women. Just try to find a decent girl with lower standards, but never settle for garbage. You need to have some self respect

Nobody want's Op either, so...

This. Stop trying to fight above your weight class.

did you have to get trips with that statement?

God hates me.

This is true op. You need to be able to mask yourself with a personality girls find attractive. You probably want a girl but don't want to put in the work to create a mask that girls find attractive. Dress nice to look like you have money, find out how to be humorous, try to look semi attractive, and remember to exaggerate stories a little bit. Girls are really easy to get when you learn how to change yourself to fit a situation. And of course act like a dumbass when appropriate, it lets girls feel you are fun even when you aren't. It's a lot of work if you aren't used to it but if you truly desire a girl who's not ugly fat garbage it will take some effort. But ask yourself if it's really worth it to you also. It's not worth the effort to many people.

kek.

because you do not need one. Spend the money on yourself. Women suck the life out of you.

Cus your a green frog

Its nothing to worry about my green pal, that will sae you time,mone, and problems. So fap more.

Because you're only 13. You'll grow out of that gawky stage soon enough.

I'm 27. Still a virgin.

I just got dumped tonight. I've been dating a girl for the past month, but she ended it.

ayy lmao

>dumped on a Saturday night.

She met someone last night.

What happened?

I don't know. She just told me that she wanted to be friends about 5 hours ago.

What were the signs of trouble? Any change in her habits/schedule lately?

I don't know. We just did the dinner and a movie thing for three Fridays in a row. I asked her what movie she wanted to go see tonight and she said she didn't want to go out with me any more.

I was a complete gentleman. I took her out to eat, we went to the movie I walked her to her front door and kissed her goodnight. 3 dates.

Sup Forumsro, youre suffering from a simple misunderstanding. Modern girls become whores soon after the age of twelve. The romantic notion of going steady died 60 years ago. What you want is to fuck and girls are willing to do it but not to someone with a Disney fantasy about relationships. If youre bold, cocky and have a dont-give-a-shit attitude, bitches will be fighting to slobber on your cock. Drop the fantasy and deal with reality.

work out and be yourself and you will meet a girl that you love. believe me. your girlfriend should also be your best friend. unless you're just looking for sex then it doesn't matter. and ALWAYS follow your gut decisions. seriously. don't be afraid to meet new people because there will always be someone new out there to meet and talk to. you can't find love by picking up a woman for sex. if you want to find love you have to put yourself out there. obviously you can go pick up women and have sex with them, but you will never truly love any of them. love is real and anyone that says it isn't has never felt it before and i feel sorry for them.
love is like a friendship if you cant say your girlfriend /boyfriend is your best friend, then its not a very good relationship

real talk on Sup Forums. wow . this must be a once in a lifetime moment

ofc you can go have sex with all the pretty ladies and you'd probably enjoy it for a while but you'll get lonely and want something real

Wanting to have a girlfriend isn't a overly romantic Hollywood pipe dream. It's normal.

Girlfriends are overrated. Life doesn't magically just become better because someone now calls you their boyfriend. When you have to face ups and downs in life when you're single, what makes you think you won't experience double the downs with the ups when you have another person in your life?

tl;dr: Get money ignore bitches

Youre girl wants this. Act like the guy who would make her beg for it.

dude dont you get it all girls are sluts because my one girlfriend cheated on me and i never got over it and moved on

actually my life has gotten magically better

Sauce me bae

yeah this guy is right a lot of girls would probably like dominance especially in bed

you can get a girl friend you just have to work for it work out and make your self decent to be around

Its normal for a bygone era or when a former slut has lost her looks and needs a chump to pay her bills. This girl op is pining over is fucking at least three other guys like the pic. I guarantee it.

Because you have no interests and pursue no activities. Girls are attracted to action. And you meet girls by engaging in your interests.

obviously you're still angry about your ex but it's okay

this is true you can't just cry about not having a girlfriend and expect to get one you have to make yourself fun to be around and girls will like you

Because you're a fag who ask for help, just do it.

No. Being angry about a girl is about as fruitful as anger toward the family dog shitting in the living room. They cant help it. What angers me is Sup Forumsros projecting unrealistic expectations on a female who is niether willing or inclined to reciprocate and then get butthurt about it. Sure, there are exceptions. But theyre few and far between. At the rate op's going, wasting time on whores is a handicap.

Not having a girlfriend is one kind of pain. Having a girlfriend is another kind of pain.

because you use Sup Forums nigger

do you have a step daughter?

>only see her once a week
and you're surprised?

Next time act like a nigger. Seriously. You were too meek, girls love assholes.

Because you are looking for one. Don't look for one and she will appear. Oldest rule in the fucking book.

there definitely are girls that are the way you've described. some of them can be real bitches. i don't have much experience with girls but i'm just happy to be in a relationship with somebody who is willing to reciprocate and actually loves me

and this guy is also right too

It's true. When you're a single man you have to solve your own problems. When you have a girlfriend, you have to solve your own problems, solve her problems, and put up with her shit. Don't expect her to lift a finger to help you, it is all about her, trust me.

It's okay for the male to be a bit "husky", but the woman should ALWAYS present herself in a decent yet respecful manner.

You're a nice person and people like you.

but fuck she didnt ask to be fat....why resort to calling her garbage lol

I hope you and anyone else in this topic looking for it find the love they deserve.

You've got to put yourself out there in some way though.

The simple truth is you have to be willing to put yourself out there for the world to see. Whether you actually be yourself or put on a facade is up to you, but let's be honest, we all know not many people are nabbing girlfriends by posting threads on Sup Forums presumably late at night.

Try finding a beginners lifting program and getting some muscle, or joining some clubs to get yourself outside.

Don't get one, she'll dump you and you'll feel 100 times worse.

Been there, done that

Because you're sitting behind your computer, duh.

KEK, fat women are worse than skinny ones.
Fun fact, if you marry one & she gets Bariatric surgery your probability of divorce is 85%.

everyone that's said this is right, the only way to find love is to put yourself out in the world and eventually you will find someone. if you're yourself, you won't have anything to hide from her and hopefully she won't hide anything from you either. people can always be assholes, but eventually you'll find someone that isn't.
the key is to be able to pick yourself back up no matter what happens, if you're rejected or dumped you have to be able to put yourself together and go out in the world again. don't take the advice of that guy that said all girls are sluts because it doesn't really apply here and not all girls are sluts but obviously some are. unless you're looking for a girl to pick up. that's like slut city

picking up a girl is very different from falling in love.

OP, stop chasing pussy; it's a pathetic activity that most men dedicate their lives to.
Just go MGTOW, live for you and improve yourself for you; then ironically the whores will come.

If he wants to date other men, sure, begin lifting, if not, scrape the sausage fest and go where the women are.

Yes... we all know they are able to sense heat signatures, thus when a basement dweller has sat idle long enough, his heat signature is so strong that hot girls all over town will be draw toward him, wildly sexual and promiscious.

Love is literally just chemicals flooding the brain, motivating you to procreate and protect the female. Searching for it seems pretty retarded, always look at the net cost-benefit from association with a women.

I stopped looking about 5 years ago then about 2 years ago after not looking for so long realised that I am above caring about people and needing to be cared about and the last relationship I was in felt wrong that someone had control over my emotions which have since been completely controlled for 5 years I now see couples as pathetic people furthering a doomed species and homosexual are just more pathetic and stupid, and my opinions never need to change because I live in a god box were it's just me telling me what to think, so yes she may appear but he may also go insane waiting

Insecurities. You show them if youre not happy with your look. For example if you are a fatty. Sex is for thin people, I know what I say, fatfag here...

How do you think female attraction works (what are they attracted to & why)?

ok the part about living and improving yourself is right but i dont agree with the mgtows but honestly don't get fucking married no matter what you do or how much you love her because if you get divorced your life will be a shitshow i think that's the one thing we can all agree on is that divorces almost never end well for a man. you don't have to be a mgtow to see that

most girls like muscles so it'll only help him. lifting isn't gay it's only gay when guys are insecure about their sexuality and go to the gym

I disagree. You can ask anyone, male or female if they prefer a skinny-fat man to a somewhat fit/filled out man and I'm sure that almost all of them will prefer the latter. It's no surprise or secret that muscle on anyone looks good, so it's not far fetched to assume it will help OP find someone he likes.

Sounds boring as fuck. I'm not a girl but I'd fucking dump you too.

Pussy.

it is retarded to go search for it because you'll almost never find it. pretty much everything is just chemicals flooding the brain when you think about it but that doesn't stop love from being something that's nice. by put yourself out i mean go places and talk to people and make friends. everything will work out

Want some rules?

Don't get into a relationship if you're not individually strong because otherwise you'll grow dependant.

Don't get into a relationship unless YOU want to, or else someone will grow dependant on you.

Never take anything for granted, or you'll be deluding yourself into thinking impossible things like (this will last forever blablabla.) odds are worse the younger you are.

Only get into a relationship if you want all that it includes:
Support
Affection
Shared interests
Shared living space
Mutual respect
Shared choirs

You're welcome.

the only pussy here is ur moms bitch haaaaaa

Enlightened wizard.

Because you're too good for anyone

Everything is literally just chemicals, whats your point? Humans evolved to be social, and that means getting attention from anyone, not just potential mates. Your sociopathic broken-ass is the exception, not the rule, sorry.

inb4 hurr durr armchair psychologist.

sex and attraction to women is about attitude, this user is absolutely correct. Women cannot resist a man who gives not a single fuck

Good one.

You're goddamn right. You have to act like you already have one and be confident.

MGTOW is just a actionable philosophy + lifestyle choice. So I agree with you about not having to identify with the label.

I just use it to direct men like OP to resources that could turn his life around. For some reason thirsty men who dedicate their lives to women just make me sad...

You care too much.

makes me sad too because theres so much more out there in the world to do or to see than boobies

my only criteria is you got to be skinny

anyway, anybody got videos of girls talking? or just one talking about anything to the camera? i just like to listen to them, their voices sound awesome and i like the illusion of being talked to

Talking from experience, I got a different GF since I was 15, currently 28, had 6 or so, it's largely hormonal and individual.

Hormonal:
- During ovulation, they're all horny as rabbits.
- Menstruation, some are still as horny as rabbits.

Due to both sexes hormonal nature it's easiest to find a compatible partner (sexually) during a time of no/low stress as a high stress period greatly reduces libido.

Individual:
- Some people are just extremely horny/adventurous.
- Take interest in horny/adventurous activities yourself and you will meet them.
-- Subjective
- Everyone likes something different
- Some like skinnies/fatties/buffys/chubbies etc

What's important is what you like, if you want a muscular partner, then you're odds are greater if you too get muscular/workout as you get that circle of people around you.

- Like food, or anything really, a lot of people don't know the entire spectrum of what they like, know this and you can find a large variety in ways to have fun.

Insults, nice.
All I'm saying my dear user is that you should not trust love as it's irrational. There should always be a net-benefit to marrying or having a long-term relationship with a women.

Please user, name all the benefits of a women besides their vagina/womb that you can't outsource for less.

that seems paradoxical, if you're aloof and carefree how is a woman supposed to stem from that? especially if you arent looking for someone ?

Yup. You're a fatass neckbeard. You need to date the female equivalent.

Source: I'm a fatass neckbeard

If you're interested, look into Briffaults Law, Hypergamy, and Monkey-Branching. Those characterize the female mating strategy.

It's incredibly useful to understand that, it makes it very easy to understand women.

So TL:DR anything really, it's a subjective answer that the majority will answer differently on.

Picture this:
Mike gets any girl he points at.
He see's 3 girls.

One is smoking hot, lots of blonde friends and a very active social life, yoga.

One is elegant, intelligent and academically involved.

One is cute, nerdy and introvert.

Which one will mike choose?

Answer: The one most like him, the most true female counterpart.

who knows im not a girl but what i do know is that it's true and if you're confident it will be much easier to meet people. even if you fake being confident it'll still work out because eventually you'll actually be confident without faking

Your opinion is that most girls like muscles.

Studies have shown the majority does not split the straw on that specific point.

It's about an array of factors, not just the one.

Subjective, most unfit people will feel threatened or self-conscious around fit people, which while can be changed is not a good start to any relationship.

Unfit people do stuff with unfit people.

Fit people do stuff with fit people.

That's just how the world goes, compatibility long term.

Refer to:
> Briffaults Law.
> Hypergamy.
> Monkey-Branching.

People may have different kinks user but the underlying biology is the same. There are very few exceptions.

love is irrational you're right about that. there should always be a valid reason for being in a long term relationship with somebody. maybe they just make you happy when you're around them, or they make you laugh. those are valid reasons in my eyes. why wouldnt you want to be with someone that doesn't make you happy?

Well I think I do after 6 relationships.

My current is 4 years and still going strong, no signs of going stale.

Compatibility is all IMO.

Typical movie couples DOES not go well, you need shared interests, REAL shared interests, not friday TV.

I always used to date blonde bimbos, movie style.

Then one day in the pool doing my rounds I saw this swimming girl in my lane so I asked her out. Both swim, both play instruments, both casually play console games, both enjoy reading and fighting.

With prior girls I've usually had 1 or no shared interests.

it is about more than muscles you're right.
there is a lot more that goes into attraction than just looks but i know nothing about any of that because im not a psychologist

i go out of my way to chat up single 50 year olds

ive talked to heaps so far, all tipsy as hell and feeling me up. but each one always tells me im too young for them and i should find someone my own age

what is this supposed to mean? they dont want young people hitting on them or what?

and everybody is different i forgot to say that

How do you date for a month w/o having sex? How would that even be considered a relationship? Sounds like you where friend zoned if anything

do push ups and sit ups every morning and then shower

then in 7 or so weeks later ask a girl out you've talked to at least twice