Patrick Stewart fucked her ?

Patrick Stewart fucked her ?

She's on a bulk dude.

apprent(l)ily

I'd rather be known as an 80 year old virgin than someone who could be aroused by that.

why would they even fuck eachother? Thats gross

>image.jpg

Friendly reminder that this has been posted from an Apple mobile device and you can close the thread and let it 404, folks. Meanwhile, I'll sage it. No need to thank me, just doing my friendly bit to make this board great again.

Is this attainable natty?

why american woman is so disgusting?

Are you unaware of the other sources of image.jpg? Are you fuckin serious?

So op is unsuccessful referencing the woman of the year award she got from gq in London. Bongs are apparently this desperate to have American celebrities.

Who you can't speak English?

You're weird. Who the fuck renames images when they're just saving them to post some "lol Amy Schumer is fat" threads?

I for one will never believe that Captain Picard would violate the prime directive like that: No fat bitches.

you can't rename images on a phone. The point he's making is that OP is a phone poster and therefore just going on another nightly shitpost spree on Sup Forums.

It's probably not their native language. Don't be mean

Sup Forums images aren't hosted with their original filenames reddit, saving them on a desktop wouldn't save as image.jpg

Maybe not on a non jailbroken iPhone, but you can rename images on a phone.

Doesn't even matter at this point, OP has been outted.

hoo baby with a body like that you could be checking me out in the EXPRESS lane at walmart

>you can't rename images on a phone.

And loads of people don't bother renaming images at all. It's a weird assumption. This place has been ruined almost as much by assumptions and weird tribalism as it was by pedophiles and Sup Forums

(But I repeated myself there at the end, didn't I?

But if I, on my laptop, right now, save that image and don't rename it because, you know, when the fuck am I going to want a picture of Amy Schumer again, will be called a phone poster if I do use it at a later date. Right?

Isn't that kind of useless?

You can rename images on an iphone actually. You're seriously tech illiterate.

So "they" can go to a chan that speaks their irrelevant language. They were the ones talking bullshit in the first place.

prove it now.

Which is false because you've been outed as not getting how file saving and naming works.

How so? iphones default with "image" for the filename.

And...? I never said they didn't. You can certainly change a filename dumbass.

Engage

We get it you're OP and don't like being called a mobile poster now stop making retarded posts.

yet OP didn't, hence your point is moot.

It appears that I fucking saved the thumbnail. WEW, it's me. I'm the bad poster.