Single dads, how are you doing?

Single dads, how are you doing?
>21yo dad
>Work sucks but it pays more than other jobs that'd hire me
>Ex wife just had baby with guy she cheated with
>Guy was my groomsmen
>I'm lonely as fuck
>Never say it in person cause I ain't a bitch.

What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honor kill the bitch and the kid. And I'm good.

>First girlfriend at 13
>Not very mature and she convinces me to do stuff
>Didn't know I was allowed to say no
>Get her pregnant and parents freak out
>She doesn't want the baby
>My parents are morally against "getting rid" of him
>Abortion and adoption both implies
>They take care of him until I'm 18
>I help too
>Finish school while ex girlfriend goes kinda crazy
>She got arrested a few times since we broke up
>Most recently was 3-4 months back
>Have a 9yo kid now and live relatively well
>Don't talk to women much or socialize with people my own age

that blows, im just 24 live with my parents, deliver pizza, and am horrible at meeting new people.

Why didn't you wrap it up and why doesn't she have the kid?

Same about socializing. I lost all my "friends" cause they just do dumb kid shit. Can't blame em I guess. What do u do on ur free time, user?

The parents of my kid's friends' are all 10ish years older and they are the main people I socialize with outside of work.

I'm usually with my kid in my freetime. Sometimes its movies, sometimes biking, sometimes going to the park. Really depends on the weather because it gets hot as fuck in the summer and icy in the winter.

Same. Son loves to ride his bike and watch movies. I think he's gonna be into horror like his dad!

Real shit, user... Are u attractive? I'm not a 10 but I can get girls but I just don't want to. I feel like it's a waste of my time and I should be doing something more productive. I think I'm doing good for 21 but man it's driving me insane that my son will be 4 soon and he's just getting older. Fuuuuk I need to hurry up and make real money.

>faggot detected

I'm attractive enough to have girls hit on me but not attractive enough for them to keep hitting on me when I don't show interest.

Nah fuck u I just didn't want u to answer if ur ugly.
Idk man... Does it get better?

Move on with your life. She obviously was a piece of shit. You lost nothing when she left. Go on a few dates. Love your kid.

This feels like the most down to earth post I've ever read on Sup Forums. Good luck dude. I wish you and your son good vibes.

Story? How did you find out ect..

> Good vibes

The fuck are good vibes? Like that pretend karma shit? Damn hippies is what is ruining this world. I'm gunna pray for you.

I'm over it. It just sucks some days.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

I had a weird feeling one night. Went through her phone (I never did that). Long story short she admitted it. Not everything at first but it slowly came out. Took days before I knew everything.

so wait is the kid not even yours?

My first wife was cheating on me from day 1, as in when we first met. Used me for money, shelter, raise her credit. She was fucking every dude including her 61 year old boss.
I only found out when one of her best friends met me for lunch and showed me pictures, video clips and convos they had on the phone. All her friends knew, but it weighed in her conciouse.
I kicked her out following week, not before cleaning out our accounts, selling the car and shit.
I told her, clean divorce or I show everyone the shit I got on her. So she did.
I showed them anyways. I got best revenge, after a few months I asked the chick out who told me, tomorrow we celebrate out 13th anniversary.

No it's mine. We have a 3yo and she just had a kid with him recently.
Dude's 24 never had a real job lmao.

I'm glad you got your happy ending, man. Good for you.

You sound like a good father bro. Best of luck

Piss off man he was paying the dude a compliment you fuckass

so why doesn't she have him?

Don't be butthurt you believe in fucking "vines" like what are they? Invisible air lines of happy joy?

I don't believe in >vines you're just a shitheel

Am I using single dad wrong? We share 50/50 custody.

Goddamn dude, I'm cynical as hell, but you're just fucking miserable.

So the kid just goes between the houses 50/50? That's rare

Wanna see an approved-release US govt paper outlining a study on various "hippy" concepts and possible applications for them in the real world?

It's a long read but don't say you weren't shown the door.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Essentially. My work schedule is hectic but we share weekends and I see him any weekday I want after work.

Truth be told we are good co-parents but I hate that my son has to go through this at all.