Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4230198/Jilted-boyfriend-flushed-ex-lover-s-hamster-toilet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do the cartels even get the stomach to do this kind of shit ti their victims? I can't even imagine how much that must smell.

methamphetamine
pcp
cocaine
realization that could be you if you do not follow through
desensatizing through various means

they arent the first humans to do these things and most certainly will not be the last

I know it's a rekt thread, but that's just sad, poor kid.

Kids is my limit, can't stomach kids getting hurt.

Unless they Muslim.

This bothers me. Shit is senseless. It wasn't some random mouse they found it was a pet. Some random stray that has a super high chance to die ever day? Whatever. A safe and secure pet? Fucked.

Its not a kid. Look at his feet and look how tall he his. He only looks like a kid cause hes been beaten and hes mexican and hes crying. I agree this is one of those harder to swallow videos but this is no way a kid

he grabbed the brown and white fuzzy thing next to the hamster and threw it in the toiler, not the hamster itself. look closer.

>when you think she's on her period but she's just spraying blood because she's a dead zebra

There's two in there buddy. I can tell because before he picks it up the hamster moves his head, and then begins frantically swimming when dropped in the toilet.

holy fuck, how's that named ? i remember a video of a baby with that same shit

Same way they name every other baby.

kek

ha

Harlequin-type ichthyosis

check'd
>911

Ouch

Dude slid on his side for a long ass time

Thanks Sup Forumsro, i had nightmares with that shit as a kid.

Das it mane.
Das it.

it looked like some black metal dude

They're about to make sopa de macaco

>portuguese people

Story behind this webm?

>turn 360 and skid out

It's fucking brazil, they're cannibals

hyenas are pretty cute

>Brazilian people.

>brazilian
>people

i win this thread

bikefags are the funniest

Don't worry, he's got health regen on. But for real, how much adrenaline was he on to still be ok? I wonder how much pain he was in after he came out of shock.

Should have driven a real motorcyle. Also should have worn leathers. Stupid fag.

I never eated other human fucking Murica

fuck you and fuck rodents faggot

I've actually tried this out of curiousity and it doesn't hurt that bad when you have a boner. It feels like fire if it's flacid though.

praise jesus

>not a kid
>look at his feet and hands
Kek whatever helps you sleep at night

Pretty fucked, my man. But it's true. Desensitizing is very effective, and can be done by subliminal means.

Fucking kek.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4230198/Jilted-boyfriend-flushed-ex-lover-s-hamster-toilet.html

cunt was too old for a hamster anyways

There is a chink in your armour

>she's just spraying blood
But that's piss.

And just like that you got no mommy. Tuff shit kid.

Totally

Money

Wow. Very abuse. Much disgusting. So chinese. Wow

Pretty sure that's an african painted dog.

Just get em to start really young, like, expose them to shit like that from 14 months onward. It'll normalize that stuff to them and as they grow up doing this would be not that much more gruesome to them than peeling potatoes.

At least, if I ran a cartel raising dedicated torturers would be what I'd do. Just kidnap some pregnant women and force them to give birth and give up their kid immediately after. Throw her to my worst men as a toy afterwards.

If my memory doesn't fail me, he was the kid of some drug dealer and he was also an ass because of it, so kind of deserves it

hello. beware. because that is going to happen to you too. soon. see u soon.

You are literally a minion of satan

Saw this on novas maybe maybe maybe vid

>people
They're subhuman, not people.

Sad how it looks like the other dogs know

What a trooper, even gave a thumbs up.

>Holy shit, Jim, look at this!!

>I'll look cooler in a t-shirt
Doesn't even look like he was wearing gloves. Must have left a lot of skin behind.

>Fuck a girl, they said.
>Have a kid they said.
Girls are icky.

leave nigger this thread is for rekt people

Delet this

Shocking

Kek

Stick to tech support, Sanjay.

nerve gas strikes again

Chinks are lower than rats.

The front tire was most likely locked in place by the brakes, the truck just skid forward a bit

Bumping for interest

Some kind of industrial rollers + asian guy = rekt guarantee

they all just keep walking

that slap just adds insult to injury

Sheeeeeit

Terminator

I think I'm gonna sell my pick-up now

Monkeys are such cannibals

hahahahaha stupid sandniggers