Dubs decides how i cook my poor man's ramen

dubs decides how i cook my poor man's ramen

roll

Put it in a plastic bowl, then in the microwave, then put it on high and heat for 5 minutes

in water

Reroll

fucking retard

With garlic salt

burn the package

Make a bowl out of aluminum foil. Place ramen in bowl with no water and cook for 10 minutes

Bleach, because im edgy

Fried on semen

cook and eat according to directions except just a little less than the normal amount of water

reroll

Drain all water. Add stick of butter to noodles, then add flavor packet. Amerifat style.

Cook the noodles to al dente
Do not add flavoring
Drain noodles leaving maybe 1/8th inch water
Add quarter stick of butter
Cook on high heat while stirring frequently until most of the water is cooked out
Add flavoring, let stand for 5 minutes
Add shredded cheese if desired
BEHOLD BUTTER RAMEN!!!!

Take the noodles out, crush them into a fine powder, mix with weed, smoke it in a joint

With tomato cut into 8th quartered mushrooms and some prawns or shrimp if you're a fag. If you dont have prawns some small diameter meatballs. Or di ed steak.
Add some chilli to taste and either some pak choy or sliced cucumber . Then boil o stovetop as usual. Beware the tomatoes are lava

cook it normally

Haf doing that right now.

rerolll

Reroll

FUCK

Bullshit!

Winrar
Enjoy your boring ramen OP

>Boil the noodles, get some vegis and put them on the stove, make a 1:1 mix of worstichire and soy, add 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix until dissolved. Add the sauce to the vegis and add noodles.

Not fucking accepting this post.

Next dubs decides. Keep going

>Pour a few pans of boiling water in toilet
>Dump in ramen
>Close lid for 5 mins
>Enjoy toilet ramen!

Pour boiling hot water in your mouth along with contents of the ramen, stir it and wait five minutes with your mouth closed

cover ramens completely in mayo and cook for 25 minutes on high power in microwave

Rerolll

reroll

boil the noodles in piss.

Reroll

this is a good one

Eat them raw

reroll

crumble them up into tiny pieces and pour into your fry them in vinegar

do some fancy shit with it

Eat the noodles raw and then drink boiling water

Fucking madman do you want him to die?

put ramen brick in toaster and toast that shit up and eat it