Why don't you own a gun user?

Why don't you own a gun user?

Because I own many duh... OP being such a fag as always.

Nice dubs and prove it cat fag

cause the rainbowfag communist globalist politicians in my country don't allow me

that sucks mr britbong

Because Germany
I will join a shooting club tho and buy a gun in a year

>no shotgun
gtfo

Does your neckbeard ever get in the way of your sight?

because I'm not a pussy

None, I'm not a pussy. I can defend myself with my own two hands. If anyone is foolish enough to try and shoot me I'd sheathe my blade and slice the bullet clean in half along with my attacker with a single concentrated iai.

>sheathe blade
>cut bullet in two
>with a sheathed blade
>cut a bullet in two

I don't think you know how "blades" work user. You should consider suicide.

All the time.

I am Australian so my nature has grabbed its ankles for government since the 1990's.

We're not allowed to own the tools of revolution because the British Crown's literally never done anything wrong and we don't need it :^)

You clearly underestimate my Iaido, you baka fucking gaijin.

The top is a 12 gauge semi auto MKA1919. I have 10 more or so guns, just pics of random guns i have here.

Because I'm not sure where to get one as I know nothing about guns

So insult, much hurt.

Try harder, sperg.

Wal-mart

ah ok, dont have my glasses on

Wasn't there a mass shooting in AUS in the 90's?

How do you fap?

guns is cool guy

with my hand

Lovin that barrel/fore arm stock. What red dot is that?

Can you even see the trannies though?

UTG circle dot

i dont fap to trannies, i fuck them

All these guns look like shit. I enjoy the action of a revolver being able to flip out the chamber and inserting my rounds personally just makes the whole experience personal, sexy, empowering

Cool, looking at sightmark right now...

Monica

Nigga is that an sks if so, I applaud thee. (Also I'm British so I'll have tho get a 22lr or a shotgun.)

I also have revolvers, and you don't own a gun faggot.

because im a eurofag and i can only get a pistol or a shotgun and a saiga 12k here costs 1.600€

Cause my city isn't filled with niggers

Yes, sks are cheap in the US. At least when i bought mine they were. $150 or so

Mine isn't but nogs 20 miles from me that can chimp out at anytime.

Wtf that's so fucking cheap. Most air rifles cost more than that here.

That sucks, but honestly pistols are the most fun skill to learn.

Because I don't have much money, and I want to get something nice.

Also, I have other priorities in my life right now. I think it's important to own and be proficient with a firearm, but first I need to figure out how to fix my life. Also, I don't know where I'm going to be living in a year or so, and I might need to pick a different rifle, depending.

Sexy

should i get a cz75b?it costs about 800€ here,sp 01 shadow is like 1.100 so i cant afford it..any other options for 9mm target shooting?

average SKS goes for over $400 now.

shame, I once had a nice yugo for $200

Cause its illegal

are you like 50 years old?

I do. Colt M1911, badass hand cannon.

Because I don't have to compensate a small dick

What country?

Welcome to the United States. People can hate all they want, but this place is decent.

Despite being mentally insane, having a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I have many, many, many guns

Thanks Obama

That slide fire looks fun. Quick cheap way to go full retard. Going to put it on a thing I built

sidearm?

i am in my 30's and bought my sks in 2002

Nah man. I'd love to live in the states or Canada. I've got some family over there with some guns aswell.

Good choice monica

gun sales continue to go down since Trump was elected

Does it suck to be British?

God Bless

I own four a Coonan 357 magnum 1911 a Smith and Wesson 500 a marlin lever action 30-30 and a Winchester model 1300 pump shotgun

Not gonna lie, they are so much fun and so pointless. So...I highly recommend.

has nothing to do with obama actually

I have a beer waiting for you.

Coz I'm Australian and we're not autists like Americans

I know you are a crossdresser but this is a gun thread.

if you define mass shooting the way libdrools do there have been several mass shootings in Australia, and they all began occurring after their huge gun ban.

What a surprise.

I know Trump loves the poorly educated, but...what the fuck does that even mean?

Swedecuck

It means you are a faggot. I can't stand Trump btw. Also a EE while you live with your parents.

Looool, a fucking slide fire stock?? A bit mall ninja there bud. Just do what all the real Americans do. Buy and mill out an 80 percent lower so it's off the books, then drill out the third hole, put an auto sear, and you got yourself an actual m16 lower. Have fun!

I now bestow you with the title True Lad and Sound Kunt.

just because you're 12 doesn't mean we all are

We dont talk about those guns fag.

Hey I didn't buy them to kill myself. Also i have land and shoot for fun.

Why, you not man enough to handle full auto??

Thank you brother from another mother.

I reciprocate form across the pond.

Dude, do you live in a shitskin country or something? They are illegal here

I live in the US. Why do you think I said get an 80 percent lower? So then it's not registered, it doesn't exist. Don't have a dedicated upper for it, store it under your bed or some shit. Take it out to the forest or desert and shoot it there.

Im Australian and I own 2 22's 1 12 guage double barrel shotgun and 2 303 lee enfields

good thing you can buy a auto sear pretty much everwhere

lol easy way to get fucked by the local Sheriff or park ranger who's curious about the rapid fire shots he suddenly hears.
But enjoy your sinful gambling.
nice quads

But did you buy them at Big W or was there a lengthy red tape process designed to stop any stupid nigger or red neck buying one?

Got:
Kimber 1911
S&W 686 6inch
Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm

Idk where to get one except for hunting rifles where i live and idk how to use one and i dont see myself needing one

Why would I when I have a sword

I'd like to get obblone e but don't want to be registered, I'm in the us

redneck spidermans?

im in canada

I do gangsta shit fool, need my strap.

Oh no, It was a lengthy and expensive process, cost about $300 for the training, $800 for the safe and then we had to wait like 5 months before we had to hand in our paper work to the police, which then took another 3 months, then I had to acquire for a PTA which took 1 month (because it was the first one)

Why bother? Obama will just take it away.

That's why I'd rather not be registered, I'd like to have one but i don't want them to come asking for it some day

You American fags are so dumb, the second amendment was for a militia to have guns, plus it was only meant for muskets.