Why is there so much hatred on Sup Forums like I think it's because most of the people on here are hateful to the wider...

Why is there so much hatred on Sup Forums like I think it's because most of the people on here are hateful to the wider world for denying then anysort of social life but that's just my opinion so hey can we just be a lil bit nicer in this thread like it's cool if one of you is like "haha no nigger nigger nigger xD" cuz I know inevitably one or more will do that and like I said that's cool we're all aloud our opinions on this board no matter how much society rejects them, so user how you doing? :)

No, there is hate on Sup Forums because their are things in this world that are very valid to feel hatred towards. Also, this website is anonymous so we can vent our hatred without fearing repercussions irl.

>user how you doing? :)
Ehh, same shit different day. Just got a bottle of scotch so its about to get better. How are you going?

I get what you mean when you say there are things to feel hate so yeah your right in a way but I just don't like hate all together

And I'm doing ok I'm just trying to stay positive I was walking yesterday and a girl approached me and said I look hot so yeah that made my day a bit better like I say I just try to stay positive

>don't like hate
Then get the fuck off the planet? Sorry dude, just gotta accept human nature. There are some things you can't change.

>stay positive
If you want to be happy, that's pretty dumb. No offence, but you will just get let down. Optimism is dumb. Be realistic, it has real benefits without getting your hopes up.

Your being quite hateful my friend

It's because OP is a faggot

Nah, I'm being realistic. There is nowhere you can go with no hate, and optimism is guaranteed to let you down.

I'm just telling it how it is, take it or leave it.

kys you cunt

Stop projecting

Yeah I get u but Idk I think that mindset usually gets me down I'd rather have a synthetic lie than a real truth

I remember being 16.

>rather have a lie that gives false hope and fake happiness than working to overcome hurdles and become an ubermensch
Read more Nietzsche, my friend. I'm not saying don't appreciate what is good, I'm saying don't hope for it to get better, because if it doesn't you will feel worse. If you want it to get better, figure out a plan that you can implement directly, because you can only rely on yourself. Good luck mate.

God speed user

Op is a faggot

Honestly I've witnessed firsthand how immune so many people are to change, especially in areas such as accepting others. This is a place that can not change, and we must simply live our lives accepting that. I just come here for the occasional laugh.

this fucking dipshit doesnt use one period in that whole stream of stupidity

I come here to feel at home as much as I hate the hate (kek) it makes me feel at home, human in a strange way

What are you talking about? It changes, cancer doesn't always advance quickly.

>"haha no nigger nigger nigger xD"
That's not hate, that's politically incorrect humor formed around a community of misfits that don't nwant to be constrained by social norms. That's Sup Forums joking around or having fun. There is actual hate though that can be seen here just as well as everywhere else, the difference though is we don't need to worry about consequences of saying why we hate something, why we like something, why we're sad, concerned, happy, horny, etc. because this is anonymous. Not only that but at least alot of the oldfags came here because we're social misfits in real life. Either being picked on in school, screwed over in college, exploited in dead end jobs, rejected by crushes and love interests, virgins, neckbeards and socially autistic fuckwads who can find solace in a place where no one cares about that stuff and most other people are the same.

I'm probably more cynical and hateful than anyone I know in real life, all of my friends have mentioned how extremely unlucky and unfortunate my past experiences and current situations are so that's probably why. I'm sure most of us here are the people who fell into the cracks of society with no way out without clawing and scraping. This place started out as an anime board for social retards back when anime was seen as cringe by everyone.

Do you have a lot of hatred within you, user? Is that why you feel at home?
Good... good.. Let the hate flow through you...

Satanic trips of truth, Satan knows what's up

Yeah staring into the eyes of the abyss kinda situation.

Yeah in a way I hate a lot of things but I know morally it's wrong to hate unless it's really necessary and it rairly is like I could go on about how I hate the disabled and anyone with a mental disability should be killed but they id either get called edgy (as I should) or I'll just sit there with hated in me it makes you feel pretty bad hated I also like it here bc I feel like I don't need to act in a certain way you can just be you tard self quite ironic how I just talked about killing tards but whatever it's just another day on Sup Forums

Look into antimoralism/amoralism. I don't believe its morally wrong to hate, unless that hatred causes you to knowingly go and hurt someone. Then again, I don't really subscribe to traditional morals.