What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Spent too long in prison for kidnapping the president

Prison Mike going to Azkaban whilst Date Mike runs free is a fucking miscarriage of justice.

The demenators, ain't you ever been to prison?

But he never got caught.

he dropped the soap

He couldn't recharge his batteries by going home then have fun with his friends in the office.

He left at the right time when the show hit its 3rd lowest point.

i'm laughing in the middle of the night, i need to watch the office again

presidents son*

Jesus Jenna just suck his dick already.

We need a new season.
Mike open's shop in Colorado.
First season is him struggling to open it, find employees, and suddenly it becomes successful. Feeling he's done what he sought out to do he steps out and lets the show carry on. Since he's owner he pops in once and awhile.
You don't need Mike as the Manager.
But we NEED Mike doing his office trips, office trainings, etc.
Oh, is it time for a sexual harassment scenario?
Of course Mike would show up to make sure his employees know all abut the dos and donts of sexual harassment.

Wow, sending this to NBV

>It's a Halloween episode where Mike picks up a hooker dressed as sexy harambe.

The only let down I have from the show is them not showing Michael & Holly as Joker and Harley. But I did love Creed as Ledger's Joker.

Better yet.
Mike picks up a sexy Harambe and everyone thinks the person is deaf. Everyone tries to learn sign language and is stuck wondering if she's also mentally slow. News flashes and it's actually an escaped gorilla.

sure is reddit in here

Who is tougher? Prison Mike or Agent Michael Scarn?

fat mike(michael clump)
>that protective sumo suit

I've actually been rewatching The Office these last few days, watching s5e1 as we speak. To me, the cringe is too much sometimes, but there are so many memorable and hilarious moments in there, great series.

I liked Michael in the Big Short. They even have the same name.

Season 3 still remains my favourite season. Rashida Jones is so sexy.