Can we get a socal cali thread. Orange County. 714

Can we get a socal cali thread. Orange County. 714

No. we suck

Its all about San Luis Obispo bitches

Candice Alice ferguson

Mandie C 714?

Does she work at Disneyland and have double ds?

Maybe... how old is the chick you're thinking of? Black hair? Glasses?

Anyone have Crystal Carbajal nudes?

Anymore of Candice Alice ferguson?

From la county here, more specifically Whittier. Want to move to oc but ass hat appartmrnts couldn't wait one more day :(

Know Alejandra Carbajal?

Nah doesn't ring a bell, sorry. To be fair tho where rich folk live and their assholes because I'm Mexican. Whittier pd at this point are my friends from all the complaints that they come in and have drinks n food with me. I'm curious if their making these complaints up to get free shit from me. Sneaky bastards.

Rich people in Whittier? Lol

You serious? You have the homes on the border of Whittier and la Habra which are worth a little under a mil and you have the homes in Whittier meadows etc which you need to making millions to live in. Trust there is alot of ghetto in Whittier, but you got your like 3 good spots lol.

Shit man the house I'm renting cost a fuck ton, glad I got room mates for this place.

What I've seen from Whittier leaves a lot to be desired. I'm used to how beautiful Irvine is. There's really not much that beats it

I agree. Whittier is a hit or miss city thus why I want to get out of it and move to oc. Gf went to uc Irvine and I joined her for s few classes and got to drive around the area. People there can't drive but i chop that up to stupid college kids. everything else is amazing. Would live down there if job was closer, sadly anaheim is the best I can do :(

Anaheim is slightly better than Whittier and that's simply because of Disneyland. If Disney didn't force Anaheim to clean shit up it would basically be Whittier.

Any 661?

Can we get back to the nudes? Fuck you stupid hipsters and gentrification I just want the pussy. Jessica pinson 714 orange

Usually how it works is you give some and then ask for some. People forget that

I'm sorry you're poor user. Enjoy your pussy that's been passed around the block.

Still wondering about you, user.

Yeah I figured as much. It's why the apartments we want is next to Disneyland.