Ywn be Polish

>ywn be Polish
>ywn have a polish gf

why live

I have a polish gf though

you must be a 9/10, then ;_;

>be Polish
>have Polish gf
you've got a lot to live for m8, unlike all the virgins and guys with non-Polish gfs on here.

You're not Polish though. So you should be asking yourself that question.

majority of my genes are Polish, but i have no gf r8

as a matter of fact, I am

>You're not Polish though.
Why would I want to be polish? Being italian is God-tier on pretty much every level, among them being able to attract with my looks and superior culture pretty much every girl in the world

That guy is Slovak

>majority of my genes are Polish
because West Slavs are just low budget Poles

this just go somewhere and say you are italian. The pussy will fall to your feet

my grandparents from mom side were both Gorals, and so were their parents

>ywn be Polish
Pretty happy with that ngl

>ywn have a polish gf
I actually did for a while

pffff, every male out there is clearly inferior to the Slavic male

I liked Poland and was Fascinated by Poland, until I met poles. Once they learn you have a Polish last name and part family and polish grandfather and that you don't speak Polish they treat you like shit. I don't like poles anymore. Except my grandfather but he passed away years ago.

Kek serves you right you fucking leaf.

Why treat me like scum though when they find out I can't speak Polish, I don't live in Poland and nobody here speaks it.

>ywn be Polish
I'm a quarter (Great Grandparents from Krakow and Grandfather spoke Polish).
>ywn have a polish gf
I have and other than being a little more emotionally fucked up she wasn't different than American girls.

if you dont teach your child your mother tongue you are cuck

Because your family failed in teaching you Polish. I'm from a Polish diaspora and all the kids around born in the USA can communicate in Polish. Some better than others, but still.

That's dumb.

your grandpa was ashamed of being polish thats why he didnt taught your mother/father, he was goddamn cuck

It was my grandfather who left Poland during WW2 to escape to Britain to fly a Spitfire in the RAF. He met his wife there, he had not intentions of ever going back.

He wasn't ashamed of being Polish, his whole family was killed in the war there. He went to Britain, then to Canada with a new family. No real reason to go back.

you can only become real man if you learn polish and find polish wife and have 3+ polish children

>left his cunt to fight for the Eternal Anglo
>didn't teach his kids Polish
>grandkids left with almost no Polish identity.

yup, like the Slovakbro said, a cuck

Isn't that muh heritaging? Besides I'm all Anglo except for the one Polish grandfather and his line

>wanting to be fucking Polish out of everything

thats why you need to learn polish and have authetnic pole (your futur wife) in your life

girls don't date buttsluts tho, unless they're into that or like bi #-somes

>ywn be Polish
>ywn have a polish gf

stop! you think i don't know that!?

But the model in this pick is not a homo. I know it may seem so in our puritan Buergerland, but not every guy that takes off his shirt is a fag.

The supernatural polock is hotter imo

I've got him too. They're both hot desu.