Gf wants to have a threesome...

Gf wants to have a threesome. I've never really been into it but since she wants to try it once I said I am happy to do it for her. Anyone with past experience on what can and has happened? She has mentioned that she doesn't know whether she wants a guy or girl to be there, pros and cons for both she says. Would appreciate your guys feed back. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- is your girlfriend hot?
- how often do you have sex with your girlfriend?
- how big is your penis
- how long have you been together

She will pick a guy, guaranteed.
Then every chance she gets be riding a different dick.
Enjoy the cuck life

Thats probably my only worry. I would much rather her choose a girl since I would be much more comfortable with her being all of a chick than a guy. And besides 90% of my attention would be on my gf anyways

- yeah she's hot
- we live together so 5 out of 7 nights depends on work and stuff.
- last time i measured was just under 20cm
- almost 2 years now

These are good questions.

I've always been interested in MFF and since my girl is Bi, I thought this would be possible, but she is still super jealous about the whole situation. I didn't help that I actually answered her when she asked which of her friends I was interested in asking.

As for MMF I think I'm way to jealous to sit back and let someone else fuck my girlfriend. Especially if she picks him out/knows him. I don't believe you can just fuck and keep it to that. There's always something lying underneath the surface, this doubles when it's someone she's been interested in for a long time. I'm also just above average (6.5in and decent girth) so if the dude pulled out some massive hog and gorilla fucked her, I would be really upset.

In our case I don't see a threesome ever happening. We just are not emotionally there yet.

Okay so your penis isnt 20cm but lying doesnt help us help you. You need to ask yourself why she wants to fuck someone else. Because Ive done this from the opposite side. Ive been with a fuck buddy and I got bored so I suggested having a threesome with her and her friend who I liked. She seemed up for it. And I would say things like "I wont have sex with her unless its with you as well." "You're still the main girl" then before you know it im just banging her friend without her even there. Didnt even have the threesome. You're girl is suggesting a threesome so you become okay with the idea of her banging other guys. And even if you do have the threesome. She will eventually start banging the dude without you there. Before you know it you're a cuck. Dont do it to yourself. Nip it in the bud right now. Ask her straight up to be truthful.

Yes this is something i've spoken to her about. Im in the exact same position as you. I love her too much to just let another dude fuck her the way I do. I have all the confidence I need in lasting and stuff like that but I would be mega upset if I let her get fucked by some other dude. We can avoid the surprise by making sure the person sends photos beforehand.

bBEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ BEWBZ FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

If she has a guy in mind already, you're already fucked before you begin. If you decide to follow through with a mmf, make it a stranger that lives far away from you.

Personally I wouldn't share someone I intend on sharing my life with. Threesomes are for flings. I understand people are swingers etc, I have been there with other women that I knew I would not be serious with. You have given her the go ahead already. She will most likely pick another guy. This will lead to complications if it seems he pleases her better than you can. But that said, threesomes are seriously hot situations to partake in. This is a tough one OP. If you and you gf have a lot of trust and perfect understanding that it will be a one off, everything about the situation is communicated and mutual decisions are made then it could strengthen your relationship and as I said, you will have a great time. If there are details left out and you leave it down to her to organise you might find it won't go your way at all and you may not enjoy it. I guess it comes down to what is the worth of your relationship. You're talking to the wrong people, speak to your gf about this. What ever the outcome good luck.

I actually am being truthful. When we first met, initially she didnt even want to fuck me since she is rather very petite and small and my dick was too big for her but overtime she got used to it.

As for the cheating part. She wouldnt do that at all if the threesome happened. She has never really mentioned it until very recently where she said she just wants to experience it and always had but never had the chance. She is very loyal and im veyr loyal as well so her doing something like that behind my back wouldnt happen

Just to add. Make sure it's not someone you know. Stranger, that lives out of city is better. Talk to them before hand. Cam etc. Try getting her on cam with you infront of other men. Might satisfy the urge.

I feel ya. i guess I'm just as jealous as she is. I fuck my girl proper and that's probably why we've been together for 4 years but I wouldn't be able to get over her getting off to someone else.

Swinging seems like an old couples game. I'm sure after 20 years of fucking the same person you won't care about her getting dicked so long as you get fresh pussy.

Mate, ask yourself why she wants to "experience" it.

Sweet thanks man. I completely feel the same way about my gf and I have told her that I love her too much to watch another guy fuck her. I told her whoever she/we choose. They are to be a complete stranger and that was it at the time. This is all new to me since she sprung it on me kinda soon so I will defs talk to her more about the whole notion of sharing.

Soon it will be her and 2 niggers..

She hates black guys.

She says that because she hates that she likes them. You literally know so little about the psychology of girls.

you're obviously not ready for a 3some. just tell her that.

She knows im not. The first time she asked me I was so uncomfortable with the idea of it. She said it was weird since it should be every guys dream to have a threesome. She asked a second time and I said I would agree only since she wants to try it and it would make her happy.

SO WHY IS THIS EVEN A THREAD? You answered your own question.

I even told her that even if it was a girl, i still wouldnt enjoy it as much as I should, only be okay with it since she is enjoying it.