So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this guy is actually a force for good?

So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this guy is actually a force for good?

>Raises cost of drug for Big Pharma, the government, and the 1%
>Keeps cost of drug for poor people at 1$ through co-payment and gives the rest away for free
>Spends 60% of his company's profit on R&D on the drug, which is notoriously bad and gives awful side-effects
>Gets completely shit on by the media

He might be an autistic douchebag, but his actions are making the world a better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

everything-pr.com/allan-ripp-martin-shkreli/69517/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if only he would release that Wu-Tang Clan album, it would be confirmed

Want to buy a box of turds. you seem smrt enough to buy em

I've never had a problem with him.

Seeing as all his profit are from theft it should go back up for auction.

Give me your mom's address. I'm gonna go stretch her asshole. you won't mind that either

>Being this mentally challenged
>Coming to Sup Forums

Wew lads

I cant wait for him to be killed in prison.

The only people that ever hated him was Sup Forums and reddit. He's literally done nothing wrong.

Why you mad tho?

Interesting tid-bit, Shkreli hired Ripp Media and Public Relations to crisis manage his image.

everything-pr.com/allan-ripp-martin-shkreli/69517/

So, hello Shkreli shill

He was live streaming some songs on YouTube earlier today, got taken down. No DL links yet

He's a smug cunt, look at that punchable face.

I bet they both have a no refunds policy.

Whats ironic is that he's offered to help the government multiple time to fix their loopholes in the insurance system.
They never responded to any of his emails or phone calls. Instead they made him go face congress to be used a punching bag for the media.

Not, just drunk and wanted recognition. Thank you.

He is a fucking douche bag and deserves nothing better than being treated as such.

>>Spends 60% of his company's profit on R&D on the drug, which is notoriously bad and gives awful side-effects

His m.o. is to buy the rights to drugs which have no generic counterpart and then hike up the price, no R&D involved.

>>Raises cost of drug for Big Pharma, the government, and the 1%
>>Keeps cost of drug for poor people at 1$ through co-payment and gives the rest away for free
>>Spends 60% of his company's profit on R&D on the drug, which is notoriously bad and gives awful side-effects

oh yeah, that all seems legit
lol
fuck off, shill

HA MF's I'm done. Goodnight.

He's just like the Fyre Music Festival guy.
Both lying fraudsters, nothing more.

Yeah, he acts smug and arrogant. So what?

Also nice dubs.

quintuplets confirm truth

Any one with money got it by fucking over someone else.

It is legit.

If you are willing to put up with him then congrats on being a Cuck.

`
>44444
>nice dubs
>dubs

mfw

Dubs? Those are clearly quints.

Quints of truth

no it's not

Nice cat

DOGE!

>>Keeps cost of drug for poor people at 1$ through co-payment and gives the rest away for free
So basically he's making insurance more expensive for everyone that has it, when it just became a fucking law for everyone to buy it.
What a fucking cunt.

>Nice dubs

Where are you drunk at this hour?

agreed op.. why else would the media come afte4r him. You can damn near tell what good and whats bad by just reversing whatever the media says. The media has become the mouth of the rich these past few decades. It was always probably like that but I guess it got concentrated with the advent of the internet.

tl;dr yea he was a legit good guy and we got manipulated into disliking him. Meanwhile the true devils run amok.

He's a con-artist whose stolen all his money from gullible investors. He also bankrupted his hedge-fund ventures, and bought rights to a drug that was replaced by alternative options in 2016. He is an incompetent unscrupulous buffoon that is loved by slavering morons who don't do all their homework on him.

Florida. at home.

More like welcome to Sup Forums

Stop watching fox.

He did pay off a few of them so that it seemed legit. some people think he is for real.

>says stop watching fox, only news media I never watch
I don't even really watch tv at all anyways, lol you need to stop watching nothing but cnn bro

I've been saying this for awhile.

He played it once Donald Trump was elected silly.

Same time zone. I'm drinking too. I thought I was the only loser that has vodka for breakfast

He's smug because he can be, he's actually extremely intelligent.

>he's actually extremely intelligen
Explain why his hedge-funds failed, then.

He's a pretty cool guy, I enjoyed watching his business and chem lectures. He sucks at LoL though

It is. Even the people he debates have no counter-arguments when he brings up these arguments.

Yes, but not noticeably. You have to remember that the drug is very rarely needed in the first place because the illness it treats is so rare. The price tag of the drug isn't enough to make even a dent in the overall insurance industry, so the actual insurance virtually costs the same for the people who need it.

They were working on replacements for his drug the whole time so he was smart by trying to mark up the price and take advantage of the insurance payers not the copay. It was a short time period that he had to act on. No wonder the oligarchy came down on him so hard.

> Is jew
> Does jew things

They didn't fail, the FBI froze all of his assets when the investigation happened.

I think you should be blaming the hospitals, ambulance service and all pharma companies for that.

Unless you enjoy your 2k taxi ride 3k overnight stay and 20k scan.

You must love the taste of his balls.

fuuck the fbi.. they've become puppets for the rich in this new united states

I like him, too. I hated him in the beginning when I heard he had increased the cost of pharmaceuticals but he's been thrown under the bus to protect other men, and I don't believe he's as terrible as media claims to be. People can be bought to influence public opinion and there will always be weaker men who choose monetary gain over integrity.

You're deluded. Your post is not inline with reality.

No. They genuinely ran out of money.

That describes all cops

You must love the taste of the elitist balls.

also interesting point you're obviously an intelligent member of Sup Forums

You aren't providing any facts, Anonymous. I'll have to believe you're shitposting.
Really faggot? Every police officer is a puppet for the rich? Fuck off.

Yep em. crunchy

He said he isn't allowed to release it for like 70 or 80 years or something.

Don't really thing pol ever hated the guy.

>being this new

If he was a force for good he would be using his efforts to prevent disease instead of treating it. Don't lionize him, he's just another monkey in a suit, it's just that all of the other monkeys don't like him.

So Sup Forums and reddit both hate him and circlejerk over him?

are you agreeing and telling me to fuck off at the same time?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE IS GUILTY

You've got it backwards. Shkrelli can do whatever he wants with it, he owns the rights. RZA can't release anything for 99 years from the sell date.

But the media said he was bad, how could they ever lie to me!

>the government
You idiot, that's us.

You should watch some of his streams, the guy reads text books for fun... FOR FUN.

Things fail in the world of business sometimes, I've seen companies with good ideas that just don't take off and thus fail, things happen.

I reiterate, he is incredibly intelligent and being smart has nothing to do with business success. (case in point, cash me outside, how bout da? girl and the Kardashians).

Why do we needs courts to tell us when the sun is shining.

>takes money from big companies
>invests it into making medicine better

>everyone still hates him

Why? He's the modern day example of stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

This thread is so fucking summer. Being bated by such obvious shitposting?
I feel sorry for your mothers...

MSMB had shorted 32 million shares of Orexigen Therapeutics stock, and when that went sour, the company went bankrupt.

This man is loved in Sup Forums newfag

He keeps, don't give.

Look at this fucking tryhard.

Thank you.

>takes money from big companies
>invests it into making medicine better
This never happened. All smoke and mirrors for luring in more gullible investors.

Shkreli shill

That's not what he said in his stream today.

ITT: people still unable to think for themselves

your type used to be a rarity on Sup Forums...

>someone has a different opinion
Hmm... Must be shills...

Hello Shkreli shills, welcome to Sup Forums

Hmm, you're right. Could also be gullible idiots who believe Shkreli shills.

What kind of fucking loser actually listens to his stream.

Morons who think Shkreli is on their 'side'.

Who is this directed towards?

>jew
he's actually christian. by birth. he's catholic.

All of that would be considered if he didn't buy the only copy of an album and let nobody listen to it because he "Doesn't think the world deserves it".

god you sound dumb.. let me just click everybody who didnt have my opinion and call them shills

you're a waste of brain retard

>Implying he's not going to a country club "prison"

Kid is the underdog. Ive looked into his past and hes legit. Hes someone who pretty much came from shit and made what he is. Best of luck to him through his legal woes. They trying to fuck his ass up for going against the system. nd big pharma is winning!!! If anything it should show us that no matter what they are still in control.

You sound like a useful idiot.

>Kid is the underdog. Ive looked into his past and hes legit
Clearly not, since his schemes have all involved some form of fraud.

Only gets arrested when he starts fucking over the rich. That should tell everything about the government.

Exactly, which is why he's going to prison. Yet even after the hearing, people are obviously still believing the bullshit he spewed.

I think you got people that don't like the way he looks, talks, etc. etc. and the media told everybody he was a bad guy and these dumb fucks say well he looks like a rat and talks like a rat etc. etc. and they acted as dumb as the masses do on game of thrones. Obedient little faggots that really just hate themselves.

Yes, it's directed towards you. You insecure oversensitive pussy.

>dubs

At least lurk before shilling

>it should show us that no matter what they are still in control
this exactly

and there are people so dumb in this thread they're not even open to this possibility, pls kys