You will never be an english lad going to sixth form in the 2000's and having mad bants with your mates

>you will never be an english lad going to sixth form in the 2000's and having mad bants with your mates

Feels horrible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RegtWq4oUQ4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vDNKEbfCds
youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lJoL-S2SxWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just do mad bants with your friends without the clownish accent

Its not the same unless you grew up in the suburbs of london. Maximum comfiness.

Awful accents. Great show though.

BUS WANKERS

>mfw I did
It was wank, just like in the TV show.

I watched this last year during senior year. Was prett appropriate. I don't think I've ever identified so much with a tv show. It really got the bond right. There's fucking nothing more important than friendship with your bros guys.

Any good movies or tv shows about best friends growing apart?

Or good movie and TV show friendships in general? I really like The Inbetweeners, Generation Kill, and

I'm a freshman in college at the other side of the country and I miss my 2 best buds so much. Their both going to the state college.

All the relationships here feel so vain.

>pic related. I no longer have buds to laugh with me.

How were they friends? All they did was fight and bully eachother

*and Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo's friendship

>Inbetweeners
>Generation Kill
You jumped genres here, haven't you?

Jay has a youtube gaming channel now

youtube.com/watch?v=RegtWq4oUQ4

This is friendship in the UK
Its just bants

briefcase banter

...and?

He looks so tired.

It's called fucking bants. You can't have an actual friendship with a guy without it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vDNKEbfCds

And that sounds horrible. I'm glad I never had friends in sixth form

>ywn go out and get a late night cheeky nandos with the lads
Sad

KEK

JUST

I just posted my favorite friendships in TV. For me at least the friendship between the male characters of those shows feels more real then any others.

I don't really care so much about the genre or what the show is about as much as how real the male friendship seems. Though of course there's gotta be a little humor in it at least as I liked generation kill so much because it was more of a dark comedy then a war series.

Its pretty boring, good luck to him though, I doubt he really has to worry about work anymore.

He will never escape the typecast of Jay though, I think hes trying to distance himself from it on youtube but he'd be a lot more successful if he went full Jay on every game he played.

Don't worry mate, I was and it was great thanks

to be fair, he was never much of a looker

>tfw no british friends to make fun of for caring about soccer

why was there no Ameribro on the show?
why was he not me ( ._.)

>He will never escape the typecast of Jay though

Yeah. I've seen people quote Jay lines to him on the London Underground and he has laughed along but looked really awkward. I don't think he likes the character.

Serious question for brits. What is a caravan club?

Americans don't get banter.

Like a trailer park but we arent yet poor enough to actually have to live there. It's for vacation.

>I don't think he likes the character
>being known as "that kid" who's desperate for sex forever in his life

gee I wonder, I rather be identified as a manlet who can shoot lighting out of my wand, at least I get to be a badass sometimes.

I remember in the episode with the really tall girl they Will called New York an urban jungle. I'm pretty sure that as close to America as they ever got.

I'm sure one would do okay in a high school setting. All we did was be assholes to each other.

Shut up fag I'm gonna rip your fucking lungs out through your asshole

oi crikey m8 stick a boomerang up me arse and throw some ding dongs on the barbie

was that good bantz? i'm american btw

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

;_;

sam used to be a qt
what happened?

>literal whos mentioned in one paragraph of De Bello Gallico are made into huge influential bros
This kills /his/

>Amerifat confuses banter with just being edgy
Life as usual on Sup Forums.

I did, at the same time the show aired i was in sixth form, pretty accurate desu.

>americucks will never understand bantz

>tfw left school right before smart camera phones became a thing
dodged a bullet there lads

>i'm american btw
It shows.

Anyone ever heard an american use the the word mate?

It's weird

>tfw I don't know that feel

I think he'd be less succsesful because most people can see through a cheap gimmic.

In Britain, a mark of how good a friend you are with someone is by how much you can take the piss out of them.

I mean you still have a good time with them, loads of laughs, but every now and then you've just got to be savage.

I can never understand Americans and their falseness towards their friends

Am I supposed to believe that this bell end gets with all the fit birds from the film's and the show ?? Was it the writers ideas?

Also I'm Mexican and i like this banter it rubs off on you

Have you watched the show?

>friend

This is literally what happens IRL
There is always the one autistic anti social retard who the 2nd fittest bird in the year somehow blows or shags.

It literally nailed IRL

Didn't love the second movie, but this made me laugh harder than I had in ages.

Dodged a huge influx of high quality nudes floating around the school?

Damn I think I went to school in the wrong country also nice trips bruv

ooh friend

I did and it was shite.

damn that's some mad bantz right there going to waste cuz his friend is oblivious to it

So what do you lads think of the movies?

1st Movie
>Funny
>The stuff before the boat party was pretty realistic and true to the characters and to those shitty fucking lads abroad holidays
>Wrapped up the series

>All the relationships were unrealistic and shit with the possible exception of Jay's
>The happy ending wasn't really in keeping with the spirit of the series
>In general the franchise was pretty tired by that point anyway
>The stuff with Will's dad was absolute bollocks though, Tony Head was wasted

>2nd Movie
>Pretty funny
>The lads were losers again and the relationship stuff was a lot more in keeping with the tone of the show

>Overly edgy, trying to top what had happened before but just seeming like an American Pie rip off in places
>Totally unrealistic how they could all just randomly afford to go to Australia on a whim and then go around Asia after that
>Bunch of jokes that fall completely fucking flat (harry potter opening, the long fakeout where they pretend they're dying)
>The actors are way too fucking old to be playing characters who aren't even 20

Bit where they pretend to be dying is great.

Also isn't there some ya, ra rah rah gap yah cunt in it? I was torn between liking that bit because it was pretty spot on, and disliking it because it's been done before

It's really weird, I saw both at the cinema with my mates and remember cracking up constantly during both

I watched them again by myself at home and they were painfully bad and unfunny, literally like 2 good scenes in each one

all the episodes hold up really well though

The episode with the french exchange student had some top tier bants

youtube.com/watch?v=lJoL-S2SxWs

Statistically speaking this poster LITERALLY has brown skin, a name like Rajesh, and smells of curry spices such as garam masala and cumin.

Again, statistically you can safely assume this.

ay bruv dont be dissing indian cuisine that shit is STR8 FIRE

watched the movies and tried to get into the series, but always felt like it was poor mans skins

Ooh football friend

Someone said that scene basically sums up their friendship. They relentlessly mock each other, but were scared that Jay had a friend outside their group, who might take him away from them.

This came out around the time I was leaving Sixth Form, felt good.

Anyway I think Will and Neil's actor are trying hard to lose The Inbetweeners label but they are both pretty good actors and done a fair amount of projects outside of the series, no idea about whether the other two have done anything decent.

Simon's was in Fresh Meat.

Bants is the result of lacking empathy, even for your friends.

Oh right, I missed that somehow, was it any good? Didn't really fancy watching it because of Whitehall.

Yeah, it was pretty good. Whitehall tones down his twattishness a bit.

it was ok, I would watch if it was on but it wasn't anything special

whitehall was actually probably the best bit

Is this really good or am I just nostalgic? I'm afraid of rewatching it and finding I don't enjoy it as much as I did.

Not that user, but it was quite watchable. Not as good as Inbetweeners, but worth checking out. Except I hated Vod, the character and and the actress. Fucking loved Sabine, though. Think it was on netflix not too long ago.

the series' are still good

the films are pretty diabolical

Low quality are the best kinds.

Still leaves a little to the imagination, which is usually much better than the real thing.

Cheers. I'm gonna give it a quick run through. I only saw the first movie and didn't really enjoy it as much as the series. Maybe I should pass on the second one.

Part of the fun was sharing nudes via bluetooth during class on your Motorola L6

I can't bring myself to watch the second film, it just seems really shit and I was unimpressed with the first one. Kevin and Perry Go Large did it a million times better than what The Inbetweeners did.

Same here, I can't imagine how bad kids these days must have it if due to smartphones but I wonder whether it is truly smartphones or social media that is to blame? I basically left around the time Facebook was just getting popular, everyone loved it, signed up for about 40 minutes, got bored then deactivated and never bothered with it again.

> it just seems really shit and I was unimpressed with the first one

It depends on what you didn't like about the first one, in terms of the relationships with women aspect it's miles better, but it's also a lot broader and less realistic.

> Kevin and Perry Go Large did it a million times better than what The Inbetweeners did.

Nah fuck off, Kevin and Perry Go Large is one of the worst films ever made.

the films are decent you loser

>tfw you got bullied horribly in school

where'd that projection come from? young guys here do nothing but shit talk their friends, or "take the piss out of". the same as inbetweeners without the accent. user didn't know because he's never had friends

Fuck me if I had to hang out with any of them. They were hopeless wankers. Funny to watch though.

Americans don't get banter.

hahahah soz lad

>tfw our group was the same as inbetweeners, literally identical in terms of social standing, however none of us got laid

hopefully uni will be different, right guys???

>he's in the Air Force now, so how gay is that?
>still quite gay.

Classic.

t.A woman

you've got down syndrome or somethin

I was m8, lived it, loved it

Wasn't there a yank version that was utter dogshit?

>Wasn't there a yank version that was utter dogshit?

this could apply to literally anything that's ever existed

It isn't, i anything the people there are even more childish

youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U

K I N O

>hopefully uni will be different, right guys???

you're still so young and precious : (

>What is historical fiction?

>Uni will be different

>FEISTY ONE, YOU ARE
Was this the cringiest moment of the show?

I was
Wasnt that great, trust me

Yeah pulling is so much easier at uni, if you want a shag and aren't a complete munter

You just punched a fish to death?

Also who was best girl in the movie and why was it Lucy?

Kek