Should I check this out on Netflix?

Should I check this out on Netflix?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah man download it on torrents

Yes

What's the point if he has netflix ?

no. its a piece of shit that no one here bothered to see, i think it grossed like $250. they even tried to falseflag some controversy of censoring or whatever, it didnt work, people couldnt give less of a fuck.

t. chilean.

Don't listen to this fag.

>What's the point if he has netflix ?

What did he mean by this?

>Emma Watson's new film makes £47 at UK box office - The Guardian
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office

brace yourself for some kino OP lmaoooooo.

Are you kidding? A lot of people here saw it. It only did poorly in the UK because the UK is so overcrowding with plebs.

It's surprisingly a pretty good film, and everyone, outside fucking idiots who didn't bother watching, it agree.

Dumbass

It was german and french and made 2.5 million in germany and italy. It wasn't distributed in england and was on bluray already

Its also 0% jewish and the director won an oscar for best short

Trips confirm Colonia was good. I really liked it and Emma was great, she was better than Bruhl. Her and Nyqvist were standouts
Good film

or, maybe youre just a waifufag defending a shit flick no one asked for that performed miserably.

Hey faggot. Not him. The film wasn't distributed in england its a foreign film fesitval entry made by germany france and luxemborg. And it is good. Go back to your capeshit thread or your refn thread

The only movies people "ask for" is fucking capeshit.

Colonia was an interesting story about an actual cult camp in chile led by a nazi pedophile.

Most people here have shit taste. Some are from pol and are triggered by the film as well.

Glad you liked it I did too.

DUDE ALLENDE LMAO
DUDE NAZIS LMAO
DUDE MAI WAIFU LOL

>£47

Movie with Emma Watson? No thanks.

It made 2.5million plus. Its not s british film lmao

What is the filmmaking business lmao

What is doing a film even though you know it will have a rough time getting distributed lmao

What is being informed lmao

Better than 9/10 of the shit actresses Sup Forums discusses. Bet I dropped your favorites.

>l-leave her a-alone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>£47

shit story, shit flick, very shit actress. the directors modus operandi is making movies about complex issues that he doesnt have shit to talk about. it would be pretty weird if i, as a chilean, went to germany to make a propaganda movie about how i think THEIR history should be told. he did that with china and with chile.

i dont like propaganda movies, i dont like shitbags coming to my country to tell me what to think (no one does, hence it bombed, it was fishy and people detect that on the fly), and if you arent a spineless retard, you shoudnt either.

It was a story about a german cult camp filled with german people.

DID IT HAPPEN IN GERMANY?

jurisdiction, faggot.

>It's bad cause it bombed

Is this some new kind of shitposting?

Didnt read becuause you're just memeing and trying too hard. Chile literally silenced it because you fall for your gov propaganda and are in a third world country. The camp existed before pinoche and after pinoche

A GERMAN CAMP FILLED WITH GERMAN PEOPLE, GERMAN PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED UNDER THE RULE OF A NAZI PEDOPHILE

The Director had every right the tell that story.

right to*

It didn't even bomb it had been released for six months already in different countries and made 2.5 million. Then it was on demand and bluray when it was screened on a technicality in england. Nobody on this board thinks. It was never a britsh production or marketed as such. It was also barely released in the US because its indie and had a low budget so its release was limited and mostly in germany and italy

DID IT HAPPEN IN GERMANY? YES OR NOT.

>pinoche

LMAO. waifufag is beyond mad.

Kek you're so fucking triggered about something that did actually happen in your country. It has nothing to do with pinochet it existrd before him.
>YES OR NOT
Go back to your original language nobody cares what you think about film

You don't get my point.

It's a story about German people. The Chilean scenes are for context.

>trying to talk about something
>mad
You tried I guess

You're arguing with someone who has made up their mind. Like most on Sup Forums they actually have no taste.

Yeah you're right.

I liked it too. Yes OP you should watch it

Sadly, I tried to argue with him as well. Also what the fuck is up with critics in the year 2013+3, they couldnt get worse.

ikr